Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday (15962 Views)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Originalsly: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Were they at war to be signing Peace Pact? Why not simply ask them to tell their supporters to make the elections a peaceful one ?
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Multitalented1(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
You’re such a big fool, by what parameters is Obi the best, what are his records and antecedents? Oloribu

tsephanyah:
If not for tribalism and religion sentiments.... Peter Obi is the best candidate to vote for, unfortunately Yoruba tribalism and northern religion extremism will not allow us to reason well.

We will vote either Tinubu or Atiku for them to continue looting and screwing us while their children are abroad enjoying themselves.

I might vote Peter Obi even if he will not win, at least I will sleep better knowing I did the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by TimFisher2: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
tsephanyah:
If not for tribalism and religion sentiments.... Peter Obi is the best candidate to vote for, unfortunately Yoruba tribalism and northern religion extremism will not allow us to reason well.

We will vote either Tinubu or Atiku for them to continue looting and screwing us while their children are abroad enjoying themselves.

I might vote Peter Obi even if he will not win, at least I will sleep better knowing I did the right thing

Jesus what happened? shocked shocked shocked

Is your account hacked?
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by excel101(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Why would the they exclude the other candidates from other parties.....the General Elections has not reached, they've started marginaling other candidates.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
oyin44:
It would be better for them to sign the peace pact cos we have a secessionist master among them

Cos if he fails, Biafra or death continues

Be e ni o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by bewla(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
tsephanyah:

sorry to ask what tribe are you and what do you no of obi then what you read about him
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi all the way, haters fade away
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by franchasofficia: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2022
The only peace we will accept is for Peter Obi to be declared winner, any other outcome is rigged and will lead to bigger disaster in Nigeria, so anybody that want peace in this election should ensure free, fair, credible election that reflects the will of Nigerians which will make Obi win, if not, Nigeria will be torn to shreds angry
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
How about sowore?
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by franchasofficia: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
excel101:
Why would the they exclude the other candidates from other parties.....the General Elections has not reached, they've started marginaling other candidates.
They should have added Kwankwaso so that he will fight till finish to help divide Northern votes angry
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Lashist(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

They should sign " Original Certificate" Pact.

We don't want 3rd Class Dullards who try to forge certificates.
You that waste your useless life on NL trolling, show your certificate cheesy
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by tsephanyah(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
bewla:
sorry to ask what tribe are you and what do you no of obi then what you read about him
pure Fulani. I know little about him but never heard of his corruption
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by oyin44: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Igboslayer:

They need to hold that OBI and his unruly supporters by the scrotum, they are likely to abandon democracy when OBI lose the election and embrace unknown gunmen. Remember they were former followers of Nnamdi Kanu and abandoned him when he needed them most to follow OBI…they will return to their first love soonest.

I think una dey see this people,How is OBI who never achieved anything in 8 yrs as governor becomes the savior of Nigeria and Biafra agitation is hinged on it. Make una dey use una brain oooo.
for real sir, pls they are poisonous to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by tsephanyah(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Multitalented1:
You’re such a big fool, by what parameters is Obi the best, what are his records and antecedents? Oloribu

typical lowlife Afonja hypocrites.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Lashist:

Lashist to his useless father
You that waste your useless life on NL trolling, show your certificate cheesy

Learn to write in English and I just might ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Diligence: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls what on earth is APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim Ticket going to campaign about

Anyone campaigning for APC or Tinubu at Presidential level should be seen as irredeemable bewitched!

APC's abysmal performance and unmitigated failure in education, economy and security can never be overemphasised!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by hohafrank(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
oyin44:
It would be better for them to sign the peace pact cos we have a secessionist master among them

This is necessary because Tinubu and urchins are going to fail and we don't want blood to flow.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
oyin44:

Better than being refugees and slaves

So refugees in Benin republic won't vote..

God have mercy

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

Be e ni o.

Yoruba man obasanjo couldn't recover ilorin or lokoja..

Tinubu another yoruba man APC leader couldn't save Yewa and Igangan.

Yoruba man cannot test anything ooo... Make we no lie.

Solve your internal issues first
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2022
oyin44:

By their names,u shall know them
Kpomo fuckers
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by efficiencie(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Opintiwa:

https://punchng.com/atiku-tinubu-obi-to-sign-peace-pact-thursday/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663906327

Una never see nothing...Tinubu and Atiku will start a war in this country if they don't win. Fulani herdsmen, Boko boys and girls, ISWAP, bandit, etc go resume work in full swing after May 2023...last last we must learn a lesson, that Nigeria is not for us. Nigeria is for the ruling class. If we don't come together and fix our country ourselves, one community at a time, we are jokers in the battlefield.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by efficiencie(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Joshmoore:
we from the vawulence head quarters won’t sign any shit, if APC or PDP bring wahala , we go give them back wotowoto add jara on top.

Peter Obi must win, if not, then Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs without hope of coming out alive

Nigeria will still go to the dogs if Peter Obi wins. If Peter Obi wins what will you do to Tinubu and Atiku? You will leave them abi? Will you arrest them and imprison them? If you leave those two, they will destabilize the country and you will regret voting Peter Obi. What happened to GEJ will happen to Peter Obi and there is nothing he will be able to do about it. Nigerians use your heads. There is no worthy candidate. We have to boycott the elections and work together to fix our communities ourselves.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yoruba man obasanjo couldn't recover ilorin or lokoja..

Tinubu another yoruba man APC leader couldn't save Yewa and Igangan.

Yoruba man cannot test anything ooo... Make we no lie.

Solve your internal issues first

"test anything" or TASTE ANYTHING? Na Yoruba matter go kill you. Better to pack your things and relocate to Cameroon or get used to the reality of the Tinubu presidency next year. Tinubu shall be in control of your life as your own president from May 29th. His official portrait shall adorn the walls of all government offices in Conquered Biafra. It's a done deal, padna. Know what? There's ABSOLUTELY nothing you or any IPOBian can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Nasa005: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Na Aboki him be naa.....kwankwaso na simp , a total Numbskull

orohbiro:
As far Buhari the tyrant is not contesting no need to sign that peaceful agreement stuff. Obi,tunubu and atiku are peace.

Kwankwaso is no more relevant again he will be regretting for not accepting the VP role peter obi offer to him he is now like sawore, ADC, and moghalu type of candidate lol

1 Like

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Patriotsleague: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Tell that to Obi, his Ipob terrorists backers and his idiot crew.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by ike007(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Just like how Buhari and APC threatened Nigeria if he didn't win the 2015 election.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by benjaminlawson(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2022
This is a good development, but this is not enough to ensure violent free elections. The committee should beam their searchlight on INEC too, because if the opponents knew that the election was fear, the likelihood of violence will be reduced. So INEC must be compelled to sign an undertaking that they will conduct credible election devoured of any biasness.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Tetrahedron(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
grin
tsephanyah:
typical lowlife Afonja hypocrites.
Lol where have you been? Its been a while on NL
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Gunayo(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
tsephanyah:

I might vote Peter Obi even if he will not win, at least I will sleep better knowing I did the right thing.

For all the Afonjas insulting me, You people are the reason corrupt politicians from the North doing whatever they want, cus most of northerners are programmed to follow leaders even bad ones because of religion. Majority of our people are ultra conservative and illiterate they can't revolt against bad leadership. Southwestern, you guys are educated enough to revolt against corrupt politicians even if they're Afonja, but you choose bigotry. Honestly Igbos want a better country PERIOD
NORTHERN MUSLIMS RELIGION SENTIMENT AND AFONJA BIGOTRY is the reason Nigeria collapsing
You just nailed it Sir. The best political comments l have read so far on nairaland.
Let him that have ears hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by edungene7: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Very necessary because the shaky shaky daddy has recruited 50million agberos to cause mayhem if he doesn't win God go shame am
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by Lashist(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Learn to write in English and I just might ....
Editing my comments is so stale cheesy na you e go still pain..Simple request though i doubt you are a graduate..you are probably a jambite or one useless ASUU student that is ready to jeopardize your studies for useless govt...but if you arent, show your grade and tell us the school you graduated from. You cant be insulting someone for getting 2.2 or 3rd or pass when you haven't graduated and stay here trolling every single day...the joke is on you cheesy
Re: Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday by ardave2k13: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Abokilongthing:
Every normal Nigerian want Obi only those benefitting from corruption and partisans of the corruption wants otherwise
Nigeria will work again hope faith and trust in OBI
VOTE OBI

Not true. I want Asiwaju for what he's capable of doing judging by what he has done...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.