Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: (573 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: by blessedinnoma(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
I was at popular nwoke udi bar in Awka yesterday relaxing and enjoying myself. I went through codedrums site, opened one of the profiles and picked up her number and charted her up. It happens she stays down unizik school's gate. She sent her lodge and room number to me, got there and met two beautiful girls. Her friend immediately left us, this girl is extremely beautiful and accommodating and can Bleep very well. Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
she act very well because u are going to pay her, marry her and see her real colour.

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: by dontopen: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Cause u paid dats y she was nice.
But then again some ashi, even when u pay dem dey act like witch

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup: by advanceDNA: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
she act very well because u are going to pay her, marry her and see her real colour.

U don sabi the code

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Entering Her Fat And Wet Puss¥ / Why I Regret Waking Up Everyday / Paradox Of Cheating: Men And Women Duality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.