Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Opposition Supporters Are Shameless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Supporters Are Shameless (260 Views)

Visiting Jonathan To Seek Support Shows You Are Shameless, Niger Delta Activist / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by Obidient4life2: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2022
I have watched with absolute disgust how opposition supporters are mocking the certificate of Obi.

First of all , how many people in Nigeria graduates with more than 2.2?

Secondly, what is the grade of Atiku and Tinubu?

Third, where in the world does school grade translate to ones ability to handle real life issues or ones level of intelligence? Dangote has PHD holders driving trucks in his company! Does their PHD translate to a better than one Emeka in Ariaria with FSLC?

Obi has numerous business certs from top business schools which shows he has the capacity to empower himself with the necessary knowledge! Not mere PHd that adds little to the knowledge you have in first degree. Which other candidate has such educational exposure?

Rheno that is making an absolute disgrace of himself what has he achieved with his wonderful piece of paper? That's if he even have one!

Let all the opposition cry from now till tomorrow, Obi has been chosen by God and Man and nothing will stop it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by Period007(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2022
You should be happy
The oppositions are the ones marketing Peter Obi and making him more popular.
Watch out as more people will come out tomorrow to rally for him.

Obi has taken over north central here,he is on every one's lips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by Nukilia: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Starve your detractors
Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by olisaEze(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
The amusing fact is that Obi from an obscure party has the ruling party acting like they’re the opposition! grin

1 Like

Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by BATified2023: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Obidient4life2:
I have watched with absolute disgust how opposition supporters are mocking the certificate of Obi.

First of all , how many people in Nigeria graduates with more than 2.2?

Secondly, what is the grade of Atiku and Tinubu?

Third, where in the world does school grade translate to ones ability to handle real life issues or ones level of intelligence? Dangote has PHD holders driving trucks in his company! Does their PHD translate to a better than one Emeka in Ariaria with FSLC?

Obi has numerous business certs from top business schools which shows he has the capacity to empower himself with the necessary knowledge! Not mere PHd that adds little to the knowledge you have in first degree. Which other candidate has such educational exposure?

Rheno that is making an absolute disgrace of himself what has he achieved with his wonderful piece of paper? That's if he even have one!

Let all the opposition cry from now till tomorrow, Obi has been chosen by God and Man and nothing will stop it!

there are many Nigerian graduates out there with more than 2.2,don’t make ridiculous statements because u are trying to defend d fraud u call your messiah

I don’t know about atiku but tinubu graduated with a first class from Chicago university,u can check it out there

In addition,when u know certificate doesn’t equate to handling issues why were u igbos crying as regards buhari certificate?
U igbos believe a man who rose to the rank of a general doesn’t have certificate n here u are today telling us a different story cos your Peter Obi is involved

U people believed a first class graduate doesn’t have certificate n u wail to high heaven n here u are today defending your him tu lie

So according to u,phd is nothing right?
It’s hard defending a dullard I swear down

Read what u wrote up there n u know u are not well upstairs

See Gods personal assistant

U igbos dug a huge grace with hate n now that u have fallen into it u are telling us story now I believe the line that our voice are loudest when we criticize others but always low when it’s time to face the truth
Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by Obidient4life2: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
there are many Nigerian graduates out there with more than 2.2,don’t make ridiculous statements because u are trying to defend d fraud u call your messiah

I don’t know about atiku but tinubu graduated with a first class from Chicago university,u can check it out there

In addition,when u know certificate doesn’t equate to handling issues why were u igbos crying as regards buhari certificate?
U igbos believe a man who rose to the rank of a general doesn’t have certificate n here u are today telling us a different story cos your Peter Obi is involved

U people believed a first class graduate doesn’t have certificate n u wail to high heaven n here u are today defending your him tu lie

So according to u,phd is nothing right?
It’s hard defending a dullard I swear down

Read what u wrote up there n u know u are not well upstairs

See Gods personal assistant

U igbos dug a huge grace with hate n now that u have fallen into it u are telling us story now I believe the line that our voice are loudest when we criticize others but always low when it’s time to face the truth

The number of Nigerians with 2.2 is far more than the number with 2.1 so shut it.
Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by BATified2023: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Obidient4life2:

The number of Nigerians with 2.2 is far more than the number with 2.1 so shut it.
any statistics to back it up or it’s from d normal ipob bureau of statistics
Re: Opposition Supporters Are Shameless by Obidient4life2: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
any statistics to back it up or it’s from d normal ipob bureau of statistics

I don't argue with cassavarians. They operate at the lowest table of intelligence and articulation.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri / Peter Obi Will Go On 3months Vacation After 2023 Defeat. / Obidatti Rally In Jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.