Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (56600 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
toneroforever:

Did u not see where I told you the purpose of informing the police: to provide security & maintain public order.
It then goes to say that the second group to inform them will be asked to choose an alternative venue or date.
Bros, apply common sense nah, situations like this call for it
Police will just tell them by mouth to change their venue and everybody will be okay eh.

You must be a dunce; a letter was stamped received by a gateman is authoritatively signal go ahead by you. What if other party submitted their own at the same in other police unit. Don't you think I can submit my own in zone 2 and stamped received and you take your own to zone B and they stamped it received also with the same date and the same venue. How will police give approval to both parties?
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Batam:

Police will just tell them by mouth to change their venue and everybody will be okay eh.

You must be a dunce; a letter was stamped received by a gateman is authoritatively signal go ahead by you. What if other party submitted their own at the same in other police unit. Don't you think I can submit my own in zone 2 and stamped received and you take your own to zone B and they stamped it received also with the same date and the same venue. How will police give approval to both parties?

Oga no be fight. It seems u have a problem with the rally or something. Anything to take back our country from the grips of the oppressors will be done & we r unapologetic about it. Whichever choice u make is none of my business,so go ahead.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
toneroforever:

Oga no be fight. It seems u have a problem with the rally or something. Anything to take back our country from the grips of the oppressors will be done & we r unapologetic about it. Whichever choice u make is none of my business,so go ahead.
I really liked you. You are a very matured person and I wish your candidate best of luck
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
toneroforever:

Wale,true true you get fresh fish brain

Why are u seeking for my attention ?... It seem u want me woos u ?...
Today I just want to talk about your potopoto region and Mr HIMTULIE....

Why do he always lie ? I meant your principal Peter Obi... Dis has always be our concern...how do you expect us to vote a Known pathological political fraudster....

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by aje55393: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116935279][/quoteThat's all Obi supporters spew foolery. They never make sense.[quote author=Corridon post=116935279][/quoteThat's all Obi supporters spew foolery. They never make sense....
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Zoobaby(f): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Problem is Peter Obi cannot SAVE Nigeria just like Obama could not SAVE the US for black people. It will be exactly the same outcome if he is elected.

The mentality here of the everyday Nigerian kills Nigeria just as much as the politicians do, if not more. I don’t think Nigeria is ready for change just yet. The corruption and the way it is benefits too many people.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Emola12(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
boss if you are talking about stealing don't mention PETER OBI tinubu is d first person atiku is d second person go anambra and verify how much obi left there PETER OBI is the youngest person in Nigeria who did not collect any pension from anambra government go and verify
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Emola12:
boss if you are talking about stealing don't mention PETER OBI tinubu is d first person atiku is d second person go anambra and verify how much obi left there PETER OBI is the youngest person in Nigeria who did not collect any pension from anambra government go and verify
Not about how much he left, what he left is crumbs compared to what the state gets from federation account monthly. He failed to develop the economic viability of the state, so he can't do it in Lagos, if he could not do it in a small sample, Anambra.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Jim ovie is not an Igbo man....his from Niger Delta...m

He own the building we own the land... Who give am c of o ? U be mumu... Person wey get land naa him get property... Why him no build am for alaigbo ? Is because alaigbo is a barren land....

See your dead region below with rustic roof...

No vex oh...

How many lands do you have in Lagos.
Also where are these properties located.

Not to brag, I'm Igbo but I own lands in
Ago palace way (personal house)
Surulere (tenant house)
Festac (block of flats)
Ikeja (shops and empty land)
Lekki (atleast 6) (empty lands properly fenced)

Just to mention but a few.

How many do you have.
Before you come to call me a liar, lol at my moniker very well before you conclude

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Jim ovie is not an Igbo man....his from Niger Delta...m

He own the building we own the land... Who give am c of o ? U be mumu... Person wey get land naa him get property... Why him no build am for alaigbo ? Is because alaigbo is a barren land....

See your dead region below with rustic roof...

Is it not shameful enough that another man will come to your state and buy all your properties. Leaving you homeless.
Is it not shameful that another man is making your land look presentable.
Is it not shameful that your own people willingly sell there lands to Igbo people.

Hide your face in shame.

Come to Alaba international Market and see how your people are selling there already built houses to Igbo men to biluild Plaza's.
Tinubu gave Igbos the opportunity to stay in Lagos because he knows that his people cannot do it.

It's a big shame to you.

Igbos will be the one to make an area expensive but the previous owners of the land lives in dirty stinking bungalow with shared bathroom for donkey years ....

You are here showing pictures of island. Same island that the vast occupants are Igbos

Hide in shame boy.

You are not fit to talk.

The whole Yoruba nation is not fit to talk were Igbos are.

You all don't have the balls to

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:
Dis is the reason nigerians should vote for Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s0aalTH8lY
"metropolitant" my left yansh undecided
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by 7arrows: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
They will come back home to vote for Peter Obi.

Na so. U too much notin do u.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Sagtop: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote for tinubu or Atiku over Obi.

Just one, I'm waiting

The reason can be seen in the state Tinubu & OBI Governed. LAGOS & ANAMBRA

If Anambra is that viable, OBIDENSE would have organised the rally there tongue tongue tongue
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Wwwq: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Bcoz Peter Obi is a serial liar, pretender, empty, and a Biafra agitators agenda.

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North”?

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by antontech(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116936143:

Eko Atlantic City is own by Chagouri family from Lebanon, the first Nigeria that acquired first completed Tower is an Igbo man ABC Orjiakor.

allow the fool to keep disgracing himself

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Corridon:
Good. Nigerians are ready to take back our country. We are tired of looters and criminals leading us. We are ready to usher in the new Nigeria with Peter Obi as the pilot. Anyone who resides in Lagos and failed to show up for the rally will have an explanation to make for his or her children on why he/she helped sabotaged our country. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote for tinubu or Atiku over Obi.

Just one, I'm waiting
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Arysexy:
Baba Push and start will piss for pampers if he sees the crowd to come out for Obi / Datti in his "built Lagos"
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Arysexy:
We concerned Nigerians have decided to rescue our country from the clutches of these demonic and irresponsible APC vagabonds
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Shikini: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Great
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ElijahOnyeka: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
First of all you're not from Anambra. Allow us Anambra indigenes to reject him but sadly for you, we won't reject him because he made us proud. However, we'd be ready to reject a governor like Obiano because he goofed big time in Anambra. If not for the Airport he built with the money Obi saved for the state, Obiano's tenure would have been a complete disaster.
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Batam:

I really liked you. You are a very matured person and I wish your candidate best of luck
God bless u bro
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Alabaintprice:

No vex oh...

How many lands do you have in Lagos.
Also where are these properties located.

Not to brag, I'm Igbo but I own lands in
Ago palace way (personal house)
Surulere (tenant house)
Festac (block of flats)
Ikeja (shops and empty land)
Lekki (atleast 6) (empty lands properly fenced)

Just to mention but a few.

How many do you have.
Before you come to call me a liar, lol at my moniker very well before you conclude

Hey dude. What is my own furking business with that ? Did I asked you for all dis explanations ? Why are u lamenting on my mention ? Do I really care about your ill gotten wealth ?...

See i am not ready to argue with AUDIO MONEY CROONER... I am here to discuss politics and butress lies from OSU lunatic miscreants...

I come in peace...
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Is it not shameful enough that another man will come to your state and buy all your properties. Leaving you homeless.
Is it not shameful that another man is making your land look presentable.
Is it not shameful that your own people willingly sell there lands to Igbo people.

Hide your face in shame.

Come to Alaba international Market and see how your people are selling there already built houses to Igbo men to biluild Plaza's.
Tinubu gave Igbos the opportunity to stay in Lagos because he knows that his people cannot do it.

It's a big shame to you.

Igbos will be the one to make an area expensive but the previous owners of the land lives in dirty stinking bungalow with shared bathroom for donkey years ....

You are here showing pictures of island. Same island that the vast occupants are Igbos

Hide in shame boy.

You are not fit to talk.

The whole Yoruba nation is not fit to talk were Igbos are.

You all don't have the balls to

Wakeup from your delutional mind... Nyamiris don't owned 10 % of Lagos properties.. fact
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Hey dude. What is my own furking business with that ? Did I asked you for all dis explanations ? Why are u lamenting on my mention ? Do I really care about your ill gotten wealth ?...

See i am not ready to argue with AUDIO MONEY CROONER... I am here to discuss politics and butress lies from OSU lunatic miscreants...

I come in peace...

Just shut it.
You don't own half of 0.00000001% of anything in the so called Lagos you're bragging with.

Be humble

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Wakeup from your delutional mind... Nyamiris don't owned 10 % of Lagos properties.. fact

We bought it, we own it.

We will own more and more.

There is nothing you can do about it.
You'll keep selling till y'all become homeless

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by haslaw(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2022
macrodata:
When Ibos voted PDP's Hausa & Yoruba candidates, you didn't have problem with them. Now they support their own because they see him as the best & you're here to judge them. Have you voted outside your ethnicity in any political parties before? Who's tribalistic here?

How is the LIAR and Pandora criminal the best? E be like say your brain dey pain you.

Nigeria has never seen a more terrible candidate like LIAR Peter Obi.
Only IPOB CANNIBALS lunatics would support that disaster called Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Dynmyt: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2022
walefresh3:

All nigerians know say Lagos naa baba..

No place in the whole southeast that worth to be call a city....

Lagos the land of honey

Why don't you show lagos island that tinubu claim to come from? Is lekki, Vi and ikoyi the only places in vast lagos? Asides all these places the only places that still make mad sense are places in mainland which has Igbos in great numbers in lagos,like Ago palace, ikota, Alaba, festac, surulere, Magodo and so on. Go mushin, agege, ajegunle, and others where yorubas call the shots there. Compare those places then come back and have ur discussion. The lazy ones still have something to say.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by GoodLife4live: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dynmyt:

Why don't you show lagos island that tinubu claim to come from? Is lekki, Vi and ikoyi the only places in vast lagos? Asides all these places the only places that still make mad sense are places in mainland which has Igbos in great numbers in lagos,like Ago palace, ikota, Alaba, festac, surulere, Magodo and so on. Go mushin, agege, ajegunle, and others where yorubas call the shots there. Compare those places then come back and have ur discussion. The lazy ones still have something to say.

Small dey tell lies ooo... No place wey unaa dominate for Lagos...so you don count other ethnicities like benue , Benin , itsekiri , borom , ngbake, agbor, ishan , kanuri and others as Igbo ?
So u mean say, anybody wey no bear Yoruba name now naa Igbo ?... Bro that thing wey u smoke go clear for eye when realize say u are living in delutional world
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
I just hope this happens because if it does it will be massive but I see the state govt finding one excuse as not to make it happen or make them use touts scatter am, they go find sumtin talk,let's keep our fingers crossed. But if people plenty like that Abuja own even touts go scamper for safety, it would be fun and massive at the same time but would people come out in multitudes because if we no dey ladipo,we fit dey alaba,computer Village,trade fair,owode origin and so on. Let's make them know we don't want to be spoon fed anymore, we are just tired, almost all the girls for my neighbourhood don get belle finish based on ASUU strike haba now shocked and them buhari are not even doing anything about the educational system of the country. Medical doctors,nurses even bankers in short any professional dey japa if they don get the cash to do so, the country is just frustrating.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Dynmyt: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Small dey tell lies ooo... No place wey unaa dominate for Lagos...so you don count other ethnicities like benue , Benin , itsekiri , borom , ngbake, agbor, ishan , kanuri and others as Igbo ?
So u mean say, anybody wey no bear Yoruba name now naa Igbo ?... Bro that thing wey u smoke go clear for eye when realize say u are living in delutional world
Stop deceiving ursef boss
Even sef since when did yorubas divide igbos from other south wen u all call everyone asides ursef and aboki, omoibos...u can change narrative when it suiys you the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.