Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (56609 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You go collect wotowoto, give yourself brain. Killers and criminals from everywhere don collect Alaigbo from una hand, na Lagos you wan claim, when you never claim Igbo land finish.

U never start
Pulse uooo
And Lagos.....

Even the Igbo land belong to Igbo

Keep dreaming

North are scared of igboo

So da have to start with southwest because u people sold ur brain to them

Ever land at ur state belong to north..

True you seek for igbos help to fright ur fright

When time is right

When u done go and bribe ur Lawyerss

Like tinuubff do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Traplord09:

U never start
Pulse uooo
And Lagos.....

Even the Igbo land belong to Igbo

Keep dreaming

North are scared of igboo

So da have to start with southwest because u people sold ur brain to them

Ever land at ur state belong to north..

True you seek for igbos help to fright ur fright

When time is right
We are Nigerians, we are 200million, we are a moving train.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am a full blooded Lagosian and a Peter Obi supporter.

Any Tinubu Urchin that behaves anyhow that day will collect wotowoto.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi forces are unstoppable.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Progressiveness. Isn't that Obvious?
Why all the hate on Asiwaju? If the main reason you seem to be against him is based on frustration, allow me to say, he hasn't been your problem nor your state or family in any way. I do not care for social media Government or candidate, Nigeria needs a leader, and Tinubu leads. Simple as that. APC as a political party on its own has been the only party in this country that has singlehandedly stood the test of time with its great leadership and set of leaders. Complaining and wailing like a little girl won't help you solve your life's problem. Looking to government for everything, instead of looking for opportunities on how you can help your country you are crying up and down like its someone else's fault you are where you are. Grow up.

Whatever mehn..
It’s a faceless media so you can type freely and remain a Worrior infront of your keyboard.
I’m comfortable where I am dear.
I don’t hate Tinubu but I wouldn’t want him to be my president simply because he has lots of baggages and he is too corrupt and spare me that “he built Lagos crap”
You can promote your candidate without pointing fingers at people that are better than you.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116942316:

No need wasting my time with you just watchout 1st of October

We will invite international media to see and record your penchant for disorderliness in society. They shall witness live how you freaks love to vandalize and destroy values.

Come to the streets of Lagos if dem born una well.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by HighTableVoice: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Batam:

So, na so you mumu reach, if police authority does not give you guys permit you better stay under your mama because if you come out like you guys did in Ebonyi you will be severely dealt with by the police.
if you doubt ask those that were arrested after end-sars imbroglio.

Obi and his followers I.Q about Nigerian enterprise are too low for me to vote for him

He is not that, its just it's unreasonable to vote for him. He is still a father, a husband and man of substance to some extent. He is just not enough. Anyone with high regards for Nigeria as a country will see for a fact it will be incredibly counter productive voting a man like him. He still lacks the fire, the vigor and bravery a Nigerian leader should posses and have. Imagine a country that has been led by Generals and Titans of industry pushing and growing it bit by bit to what it is becoming and shaping up to be today and just hand it over to a man like Obi. You wan kill ham? Even a state alone, he couldn't manage properly and now we should trust him with the whole nation? It will be the biggest mistake ever.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by sexyking1: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
femisplash:

Obi is a thief. He refused to declare all his assets, including the ones he looted abroad in shell companies. Aside him investing state's funds in his family business.
You sound so foolish. U brought up this as ur evidence. Someone that have cleared his name a long time ago. Well you are so blind to be liberated. I'm very sure you are still coming up, but I assure you that you will use your mouth to say u did a mistake in voting the wrong person. Whoever Nigeria vote for is not my business cos I hold a dual passport in a country that is sensible enough to hold their leader responsible. Just make sure that sentiments didn't deprive you a chance to witness a good life under good leadership. This is my 1cent to u.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We are Nigerians, we are 200million, we are a moving train.

I stand for truth... ...
Labour ... ...

No

APC no PDP.

That all

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Johnaden468(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am new lovers of nairaland
God bless our country
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Traplord09:

I stand for truth... ...
Labour ... ...

No

APC no PDP.

That all
Labor has no truth in it, even the process that brought in Obi as labor flag bearer was flawed. Other labor party contenders said obi bought the ticket, to be their flag bearer.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Corridon: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
nams77:

Just look at how grown men are foolin g themselves because of peanut!
After the election, they will forgotten and the children of the elites will reap the rewards
It is a pity dear.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by israelinvests: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Keepshut there omokomo , don't hide . Tell me , why is Peter obi educational documents contradicting each other....

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Corridon: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
7arrows:

What about obidient staying abroad?
They will come back home to vote for Peter Obi.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by kayperry: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
urbobo20:
all this una four million . two million three million wen dey march everyday in nigeria for obi never reach to win election ? abi how many people wan vote self

The biggest stadium capacity in the world is 130,000, man utd stadium we all know is just 74000, imagine the large crowd we see on tv are just 74k .... then dilusional obedient that can't fill up tesleem balogun stadium are boasting of 4million match cheesy

Not do only Peter insult our collectively intelligence even is sheeple think all Nigerians are 3rd class thinkers, do they even understand stats at all

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a thief, he has done nothing for his country, state or no one. Only a fool will vote an unproductive person.
You called a self made billionaire unproductive ? You urchins are despicable. I'm very sure you live in face me I face you slum in Ajamgbadi typing this rubbish
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Labor has no truth in it, even the process that brought in Obi as labor flag bearer was flawed. Other labor party contenders said obi bought the ticket, to be their flag bearer.

Apc and PDP have no truth in it

Is surrounded with thif looters and torrise

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by HighTableVoice: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Benoxvals:

Whatever mehn..
It’s a faceless media so you can type freely and remain a Worrior infront of your keyboard.
I’m comfortable where I am dear.
I don’t hate Tinubu but I wouldn’t want him to be my president simply because he has lots of baggages and he is too corrupt and spare me that “he built Lagos crap”
You can promote your candidate without pointing fingers at people that are better than you.

I am not interested in a candidate, my interest is what can work for my country, my state and the future of my country and well being. Tinubu's camp has never went with the character assassination tactics that Obi's camp has been hauling at him all this while. Hatred is a negative character. Instead of focusing on convincing reasonable Nigerians why they should vote for him, he keeps complaining, wailing and referencing unneccessary comments like leading a nation is like some primary school debate. Are you kidding me? Even the Army detest him to the core. The real deals of the Nigerian progress train already knows he is too much of a liability to elect. That's why PDP is the best alternative but Atiku is a man of vengeful nature this is why APC is working hard in winning the north even as Babangida is still a block on the account of June 12. Saying Tinubu has baggaes, who amongst them doesn't have? There is no reason to be naive about that fact.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by urbobo20(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
they better rename it hundreds man march for obi
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116934963:
We are Ready, Our 4 Million Man March Must Hold.
We Will Defeat the Creator of Lagos in His Own Compound ��

Which day is the match holding in particular?
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Macphenson: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Batam:

So, na so you mumu reach, if police authority does not give you guys permit you better stay under your mama because if you come out like you guys did in Ebonyi you will be severely dealt with by the police.
if you doubt ask those that were arrested after end-sars imbroglio.

Obi and his followers I.Q about Nigerian enterprise are too low for me to vote for him

That protest MUST hold whether Tinubu urchins like it or not. Anybody that does not like the protest should use the Lagoon, Period.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Lagos u guys always talk about is a no man's land collectively built by FG money and all. When the time reaches this lagos will be shared equally

Meanwhile why don't u show oyo,ekiti,osun and the rest

Why u no put Lagos inside alaigbo ?

You better go back to your dead and unproductive region

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Traplord09:

Apc and PDP have no truth in it

Is surrounded with thif looters and torrise
kayperry:

The biggest stadium capacity in the world is 130,000, man utd stadium we all know is just 74000, imagine the large crowd we see on tv are just 74k .... then dilusional obedient that can't fill up tesleem balogun stadium are boasting of 4million march cheesy

Not do only Peter insult our collectively intelligence even is sheeple think all Nigerians are 3rd class thinkers

National leader of Nigeria ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu don deny di rumour wey dey spread say im get plan to contest 2023 presidential election and take ova from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oga Tinubu wey also be former Lagos state govnor, tok say im no sabi di group wey dey carri im mata for dia head and dey campaign on behalf of am.

Abbo action make Remi Tinubu tok of town
Lagos govnorship election result
For di tweet wey both Bola Tinubu and APC carry come out, dem say dia hand, legs and bodi no dey part of dat group wey dem call 'Asiwaju Reloaded Ambassadors' Nigeria'

"We don see foto of face caps, T shirts, shirts and even leaflets wit Bola Tinubu 2023 wey dem write inside and wey one faceless group wey call demsef 'Asiwaju Reloaded Ambassadors' Nigeria dey do.

"We dey hereby, through dis medium, dey deny say wey no know dis group and comot our body plus both Asiwaju Tinubu from di group wey dey print and dey share materials wey nobody send dem to do."

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116934963:
We are Ready, Our 4 Million Man March Must Hold.
We Will Defeat the Creator of Lagos in His Own Compound ��
it won't be any different fron the people that came out during endsarz. People with no voters card

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Go back to your UNPRODUCTIVE state call anambra..

Peter obi is a calamity

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by femisplash: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
sexyking1:

You sound so foolish. U brought up this as ur evidence. Someone that have cleared his name a long time ago. Well you are so blind to be liberated. I'm very sure you are still coming up, but I assure you that you will use your mouth to say u did a mistake in voting the wrong person. Whoever Nigeria vote for is not my business cos I hold a dual passport in a country that is sensible enough to hold their leader responsible. Just make sure that sentiments didn't deprive you a chance to witness a good life under good leadership. This is my 1cent to u.
How & when did he clear his name?. He said he wasn't aware he had to declare certain assets of his. Has he approached the CCB to clarify himself?.
Has he clarified why he was operating shell companies to evade taxes, using his daughter's name as proxy?
Has he clarified his fraudulent reason of investing money that belonged to the people of Anambra into his family business?.
As a typical zombidient, you've been programmed not to question the character or otherwise of the fraud you blindly follow.

1 Like

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Traplord09: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Why u no put Lagos inside alaigbo ?

You better go back to your dead and unproductive region

Lagos ssssssd as A hole belong to Igbo

Ask tinuubff thug naaaaa

Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Macphenson:

That protest MUST hold whether Tinubu urchins like it or not. Anybody that does not like the protest should use the Lagoon, Period.
Is it a protest or a rally? If it a protest, what are you protesting for?
Nobody is going to disturb you so far you have a police permit
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Go back to your unproductive alaigbo....

See your anambra suffer head MISCREANTS wey obi no fit change their life...

Peter obi is a calamity

Mumu if you get mind come out that day and misbehave. I will personally deal with you.
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by Greenback: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
generalojukwu:
I am a full blooded yoruba from kwara and a Lagosian/hotoro and a Peter Obi supporter.

Otooge,e don do,we are tired,gaskia...
Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Greenback:
grin

Where you dey since ?

You gotta admit that starched panties comment was damn funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.