Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders (2324 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Please let's be respectful, remember everybody must not have the same opinion as you. Remember that people's opinions are formed as a result of their, childhood experience, environment and life experiences.
So be respectful.

Honestly I don't know what some Nigerian woman are enjoying in their marriages, now if I'm being honest, have seen some beautiful marriages. But I'm here to talk about the so called alpha males on. nairaland.

First of all my definition of marriage is simple.
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners. The partners have to promise to love, each other, stay together in good and bad days.

Now if u ask a nairaland Nigerian man what he was in a wife, you will think he's describing a slave. They want a wife they can control, dominate. A woman without an opinion and a housemaid.

In 2022 most women have jobs, some women wake up around 4 sometimes 5, prepare food and bath the children, by 7 food is ready, she sweeps the house and arranges the house. By 8 she takes the children to school and goes to work. Let's say she closes by 6. She rushes to the market, by 7 she is home and done with all her errands. She starts preparing food, bath the children, forces them to do their homework work , ask them to bath and she baths the little baby. By 8 food is ready, everyone eats, she decides to rest for a minute. By 9 she is already tired but has to wash your clothes and the kids clothes, she washes the plates. By 10pm she is done with all the house chores but her office work is still there, she forces herself to do the work. By 11 she is tired and goes to bed
Now this is just an example on what some women go through in day.
Now where is the husband, with a sidechick telling her how his wife doesn't have time for sex, how her body is now shapeless.

No appreciation, no love, nothing. Sometimes the house rent is even being paid by the woman, have worked in an agent office, I Know what am taking about. A woman that will do anything to keep her family including sacrificing her happiness and time. Now you rarely see the so called alpha men praising their wives but it's to come to nairaland. To call caring men simps and to advice themselves on how they are demi gods and should be treated as one.

Some men you dare not say "honey, please I'm on my period, on your way back from work please go to the market" omo all hell will break loose, he will come to nairaland to his fellow idiots to complain how is wife wants to control him. You dare not say" honey please help go to mama praise and buy pepper, I want to bath our child" he will tell his friends that you now have balls.
Like what type of marriage is that sef. marriage Is supposed to be filled with love and understanding, not a master - slave relationship.
Honestly this is why a lot of women now leave their marriages, and the same men will come to nairaland to complain on how women are now too independent and not like our mothers.

In Nairaland if a woman is too independent- don't marry her.
She is too dependent - don't marry her

Like what do you guys want, I honestly pity the men that are taking their advise because in the real world no woman born from 1997 down will tolerate a man with all these ideologies.

marriages in the real world is more understanding, the country is hard so a lot of couples now share responsibility. like my neighbor now he's the one that bathes and take the children to school, his wife is a trader so by 5 she is already on the road. when she comes back she cooks and they all arrange the house including the man and their elder child because in the morning they are all too busy to even sweep the house. now that's marriage. now this man has a job but his job is a 9-5.

honestly don't let nairaland fool you, some people are very happy with their marriages.
the country is hard so a lot of men are being supported by their wives and the men do appreciate and show love to them in public.

honestly I pity any woman that will marry all these so called nairaland alpha males.

Their own is to come to nairaland to insult and body shame women, while they are poor and miserable. Plus according to them women like being treated like shit, women don't like nice guys and will love you more if you treat them like trash. Yes women don't like being treated like the human beings we are, we never get tired and we love being told what to do because our brains are not working. Nonsense

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy, Op,they will soon come for you with their bitterness and frustrations for saying the honest truth.

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy grin cheesy, Op,they will soon come for you with their bitterness and frustrations for saying the honest truth.

My dear, they should come.
They like talking about how women will die alone and shame women for being according to them"evening newspaper". But they fail to ask themselves which woman will want to marry their miserable ass. I don't know about you but I prefer being an evening newspaper than a wife to a broke, brainless Sadist. They focus more about bring women down and telling us our place than actually caring about their own lives.
It's sad really

15 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin
Rants of a broke and wretched Nigerian girl!

21 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin
Rants of a broke and wretched Nigerian girl!

This is Nigeria, we are all broke. Like I said focus on ur miserable life, while I focus on being a better person.
Enjoy your MTN freemode, I'm off to work, you Know, what we normal people do.
Bye
Don't worry, enjoy nairaland

I don't know you o but it's clear that you are one of those moving poverty

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

This is Nigeria, we are all broke. Like I said focus on ur miserable life, while I focus on being a better person.
Enjoy your MTN freemode, I'm off to work, you Know, what we normal people do.
Bye
Don't worry, enjoy nairaland
Tell me, who hurt you cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Honestly if I had insulted all men and said men are scam and tried to pull a men are trash card and gotten insulted, I would have kept quiet.
But I said that nairaland so called alpha males that go about insulting and belittling woman are out of their minds. Because in the real world some Nigerian men actually treat their wives as goddess and marriages that I have seen are filled with love and understanding.
While on nairaland, you see them describing a slave when you ask them the attributes of a good wife, they end up describing the attributes of a good slave.

7 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

Moving poverty get behind me
Ok, stagnant poverty.

12 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Homeboiy: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Open go and help your hopeless and lazy boyfriend to get a job first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Ok, stagnant poverty.

The difference between me and you is that, while you are comfortable in your failed life, I'm actually worried about mine, so please I don't have time to talk to nuisance and living failures.
Sorry for your failed life, don't worry just because today is not good, doesn't mean tomorrow will not be worse, u are in for a treat. Bye bye lonely bastard

11 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Homeboiy:
Open go and help your hopeless and lazy boyfriend to get a job first.

Dumped him. Now you can be lazy with him. But first allow your mother to cook first so you can eat because it's clear you are one of those broke Yahoo boys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

The difference between me and you is that, while you are comfortable in your failed life, I'm actually worried about mine, so please I don't have time to talk to nuisance and living failures.
Sorry for your failed life, don't worry just because today is not good, doesn't mean tomorrow will not be worse, u are in for a treat. Bye bye lonely bastard
Thought you said you're off to work cheesy grin

Hook up no be work o...just a friendly reminder.

Jesus loves you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Thought you said you're off to work cheesy grin

Hook up no be work o...just a friendly reminder.

Jesus loves you.

He loves you too.
Just try not to be bitter hmmm
But seriously o.
You guys are so funny.. the only insults you Know is " bitter Nigerian woman" "evening newspaper" so sad
Don't worry eh, God will help you

11 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

He loves you too.
Just try not to be bitter hmmm
But seriously o.
You guys are so funny.. the only insults you Know is " bitter Nigerian woman" "evening newspaper" so sad
Don't worry eh, God will help you
But, are you truly a bittered evening newspaper?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Honey the question you should be asking is. How does someone life affects you, you guys come to this platform to try and insult people you barely know. And you think you are a man
Men don't have time to even insult anybody.
They focus on their lives and that of their family, but here you are arguing with a total stranger, you haven't even called your mum today to send her money, or at least think of a plan to better your life.
Please have sense.
Because you are a simp
And you are simping for poverty

10 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by johnwegs(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

My dear, they should come.
They like talking about how women will die alone and shame women for being according to them"evening newspaper". But they fail to ask themselves which woman will want to marry their miserable ass. I don't know about you but I prefer being an evening newspaper than a wife to a broke, brainless Sadist. They focus more about bring women down and telling us our place than actually caring about their own lives.
It's sad really
see you see menopause don't go and be claiming what is not meant for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by nightfox01(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
OP e go shock you say these redpillers go love their wives pass regular guys na heartbreak dey make some of them redpillers. Dem go soft for real life grin

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

Honey the question you should be asking is. How does someone life affects you, you guys come to this platform to try and insult people you barely know. And you think you are a man
Men don't have time to even insult anybody.
They focus on their lives and that of their family, but here you are arguing with a total stranger, you haven't even called your mum today to send her money, or at least think of a plan to better your life.
Please have sense.
Because you are a simp
And you are simping for poverty
Sweetheart, allow me to worry about my mum and when to send her money, just answer my simple question...are you a bittered evening newspaper?

7 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

You don't even have shame,exchanging words with a woman and you call yourself a man,REAL MEN WOULD IGNORE.

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Illegal1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
The vawulence up there no get part2...
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
You don't even have shame,exchanging words with a woman and you call yourself a man,REAL MEN WOULD IGNORE.

Babe don't mind them. I'm even tired. They are not real men, just simps trying to forget their broke ass life

6 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Demon, you should know this what I enjoy doing. I do not subscribe data to be exchanging words with my fellow man.

9 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by emmyluizzz: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
this one go soon run mad....abi she don chop breakfast

madam go and look for where you will get solution to your miserable life..you sound so pain..boys are not your problem so leave them alone

is like you are cursed.. idi*t

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Demon, you should know this what I enjoy doing. I do not subscribe data to be exchanging words with my fellow man.
Demon?? Laugh wan kee me. But brother forget all these deceptive daughters of eve. They ain't worth your time and attention.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:

Babe don't mind them. I'm even tired. They are not real men, just simps trying to forget their broke ass life
Pls you better ignore that guy for your good because he can argue and insult a woman from now till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by emmyluizzz: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Demon?? Laugh wan kee me. But brother forget all these deceptive daughters of eve. They ain't worth your time and attention.

exactly..this one fit get mouth and body odour....since no man wants her then boom the next place for her to rant is nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

I know grin grin,it is your hobby and you derive pleasure from it,continue arguring,one day you will see a woman that will put you in your rightful place.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Lifeisokay: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls you better ignore that guy for your good because he can argue and insult a woman from now till tomorrow.

This is just too sad o.
This men are just terrible, babe said nothing but the truth, what did she say there that they haven't prove right.
Truly this men are sadist, I think there are still teenagers because if a mature man has this much time to come online to insult people, truly he is simping for poverty

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
LutherSanchez:
I love to put them in their place.

Person chop breakfast come dey rant here on Nairaland. Na we advise her to date a fvckboy?

6 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I know grin grin,it is your hobby and you derive pleasure from it,continue arguring,one day you will see a woman that will put you in your rightful place.
Elucidate that "rightful place" for me please.

Btw, are you in abk or Oz?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Oga this advise is not for Zonefree,didn't you see the reply he gave me when i told him to ignore,that guy is a woman wrapper,and i like him for that cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Simplyvic18(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Vawulence thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Color Struck? / Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help / Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.