Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate (12462 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by dangerousd071: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PVSAK6CoE
Guys do you know the historical reason behind Manchester Derby

Who do you think will win this coming Derby between the two Manchesters
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
I dont blame him at all he worked for the interest of the party,he knew you are empty barrel that can't win 2023 election for pdp.wike will struggle to win any zone outside South south if he contest and thats the truth

So because of this your watery excuse you would rater prefer to have the north rule for another 8 years? undecided
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

So many things worked against him... He is not a diplomatic politician and he talk carelessly a lot ...

Very arrogant clown

Speaking of diplomacy, please how diplomatic was Donald Trump, former president of the United States?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by chieveboy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
B
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by krushdripper(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
So we should go beat him or we should start crying for Wike or what? Why exactly is he telling us? As in wetin we wan carry the information do?
To death with dead politicians.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by storm001(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Nobody worked against you..

You lost an election after boasting you will win

You are a fool who think he/she is wise, not knowing that where your wiseness stop, another begins.

People like you should have been aborted to save us all the stress.

You see white and call it black, all for what 30k monthly stipend

Spit.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by EmmyDJourno: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is overstating his relevance
The people of Rivers are Obidient
The money he thinks he has to give is inconsequential
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Wike is fighting for the South.
Atiku,Ayu.......are just too arrogant.

Which south is Wike fighting for?

Was he fighting for the south when he forced Uche Secondus out of office?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Jovilah1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
May God help Nigeria
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
storm001:

You are a fool who think he/she is wise, not knowing that where your wiseness stop, another begins.

People like you should have been aborted to save us all the stress.

You see white and call it black, all for what 30k monthly stipend

Spit.

What is the correlation between all you typed and the post you responded to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
You put pressure on Oga Secondus to resign , after that Dr Ayu emerge , but Oga Wike search your conscience do you have the Political tentacles to win the election up North against the Jagaban Borgu .. Biko shield your sword and go and eat nkwobi with Oga Atiku and drain down better Hennessey ... Do you know how many times Oga Atiku has been dribbled too, do you see him make noise about it ..biko take the part of maturity you have a political war to fight , there is no room for distraction.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by jahson19(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Somebody tell senior man to relax na shuuuu
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by gassbee: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why wont they work against u, if Wike is pdp presidential candidate, tinubu does not need to campaign, before 12 noon on election day, it wil b a clean sweep for apc .
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by ajayiopy: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ayu-worked-against-my-emergence-as-pdp-presidential-candidate-wike/

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU TALK TOO MUCH, A VERY STRATEGIC POLITICIAN DONT TALK TOO MUCH.
THE SAME PROBLEM TRUMP HAS, HE CALLED BIDEN SLEEPING JOE AND TODAY WE KNOW WHO IS ACTUALLY DULL AND SLEEPING.
WIKE, GO AND LEARN MORE ABOUT POWER OF SILENCE. THIS IS 21ST CENTURY,THERE ARE MILLION WAYS YOU CAN DEFEAT YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT MAKING NOISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by DrAkpamudehe: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobicove:

So because of this your watery excuse you would rater prefer to have the north rule for another 8 years? undecided

Shut up
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by IdiotSpotter: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Wike is a useless human being all those backing him have mental problem like him

Idiot!
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Fiscus105(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Naughtysex:
Anyone who believes that northerners will leave their own and support a southern needs to wake up to reality

U re in coma during APC primary, I guess ooo.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by seborrhic: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Wike is on channels now and he has said,just like some people insinuated,that Atiku,Ayu and some chieftains from the North believe that the Presidency is behind Atiku,reason they dont care if Wike,Makinde etc go or stay.
Atiku is losing woefully no matter what these evil people think.
Chances of Atiku winning the election is the same as snow falling in the Sahara desert.
Even if all the former presidents including this one are behind Atiku,he is already a loser.
The only chance Atiku had to become president was in 2019 against the cattle herder.He would never become president of Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Elidrisy20: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Werey
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by SmartyPants(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Ur basket mouth worked against u nobody betrayed u

You don't even know what men are didcussing you want to chook mouth.

Kai!
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Myself2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ehen, make wetin con happen naa ?
You pass who dem dey work against for election ? Is it not about interest and who stands a better chance of winning the contest for the party ?
which right thinking Nigerian will imagine a rambunctious and erratic Wike as president and commander in chief, Nigerians will never allow that, they will vote against him , so it's better the party presents someone better than him
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Naughtysex: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fiscus105:

U re in coma during APC primary, I guess ooo.
If this is how you approach YOUR FATHER at home, then your children will do same to you
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by basybasy: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by adioolayi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike have learnt the hard way...

Only few Politicians like Tinubu can go against the choice of a political party chairman and have his way...

Very few.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by olawonder(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
How come pictures of this controversial Ayu aren’t put up on the news each time we get a headline about him vs Wike? Wey the man na?
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Gold2882: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Wike is fighting for the South.
Atiku,Ayu.......are just too arrogant.
liar personal interest, charity begin at home
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
He don do na Wike,Ayu na hand of Esau face of Atiku...no matter how powerful & smart you think are another is more powerful & smarter.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by MultiDot: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don't like Atiku but Wike would have been disastrous for PDP! And every day Wike's actions and inaction keeps justifying those who worked against his emergence as PDP flag bearer.
Re: Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate by Billmos: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu is a hero for saving pdp from a childish presidential candidate.pls I will add another #1b for him once I make my billions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot / Airspace Not Shut Down For First Lady, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.