Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) (40396 Views)

Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Gaary(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerians politicians.. I no even understand their grace sef

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by NastiLord: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Scary
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Camera man had one job
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by GamalNasser: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Thank God it was a Robinson
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Cheapgadget(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
The God wen do am for Brazil, go still run am for Nigeria. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by countryman13: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
PaschalWooden:
Are you thinking what I'm think now

Same here ooooo. We go celebrate wella if na ......
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2022
dam2000:
There is no different between Nigeria and Brasil they don fall this one

Naija nor be Brazil mate. Don't be stupid
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by hollywater: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Chei i thought it was carrying Nigeria politicians.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
May same happen in Nigeria soonest,
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Noloss(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
I have a colleague that keeps money in his library.
There's this adage which says that if you want to keep a secret in Nigeria, just keep it in a book.
Why are some people so swift to reply even without reading.

Seriously, we need to change.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Seankhalifa: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare the. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
We thank you in advance. We take God beg you, God
Oshe !!
sadist
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Notion(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Some people are just writing rip without reading..smh sad undecided
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by BATified2023: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
NotKnown:
Imagine say e happen for our country and na those bad politicians e carry?

The pilot shaaaa must be high on something.

How did he miss seeing that a powerline was there?
yea

Like peter obi n co
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Way4orward: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
May God rest their souls.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Naz34(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Sultty:
Rip but if it were Nigeria I have non to waste
no body died oga. Try dey read before commenting now
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare the. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
Oshe !!

Well, I don't support APC, but I also don't support your prayer to Satan...which is what it is you are doing.

You only pray for condemantion for the politicans you hate, but when someone prays a similar prayer for someone whose name begins with O, or someone whose name begins with G, you will start cursing and crying.

Make sure the hate does not wreck you.

At the end of the day, a leader is not someone who gives you goodies. A leader is someone who takes the hard decisions needed for developemt

And to any APC supporter reading this...see how bad governance has led to people hating you too much. Don't weep when we vote you out. Take it in good faith and do better next time. Y'hear?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Eltoro13: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Tragic!

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
ObaOfEsan:
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE GO DEY WISH SAY E HAPPEN FOR NAIJA HERE grin

Una don forget now-now?

Plane crash kee COAS, helo crash nearly off Osinbajo two times.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2022
midehi2:
Chai, I wish is our politicians, or rather the cabals going for their evil meetings angry

Thank God no one died

If you are wishing evil on our politicans, you are wishing evil on yourself...because the politicians come from people like you...and me.

Stop wishing evil. Go and run for office. And change things. No matter how much you curse, you cannot direct God.

We get bad leaders because we are bad people.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by HateBigots: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Investigate the person videoing... It was like she was expecting the crash.

Way4orward:
May God rest their souls.
Read it again... Nobody died
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Kasssandra:

If you are wishing evil on our politicans, you are wishing evil on yourself...because the politicians come from people like you...and me.

Stop wishing evil. Go and run for office. And change things. No matter how much you curse, you cannot direct God.

We get bad leaders because we are bad people.
What is this thing talking abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Elidrisy20: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!
you forgot the one whose name starts with the letter O
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

And if apc supporters start wishing the same on GEJ, Obi and Datti now, as well as Wike and Ortom, you guys will start screaming and cursing.

The finger that points at others, three are pointing back at the person doing the pointing.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Mummiesboy: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Sultty:
Rip but if it were Nigeria I have non to waste
They all survive the crash.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
midehi2:

What is this thing talking abeg cheesy cheesy

If you like, pretend you don't know what I am talking about.

When Tinubu supporters start wishing the same on your favorite poltiicans, you will start crying back to sender.

Go and run for office. You can make better things happen. Stop worshipping Obi, GEJ, Atiku, Tinubu and Osibanjo...and Buhari.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by OLOKOESHIN: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
Oshe !!
Every soul shall taste death
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Emman08: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

wink
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
Oshe !!
The way of God is not like yours. Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
E go soon reach any APC politican either bubu or Tinubu
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by atinga1: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

A UNN ecturer proved that Peter Obi graduated with Pass but forged a certificate to shows he graduated with 2nd class lower..
Tell your drug lord to call on INEC to disqualify him.
If you can't do that, you're wasting our time.
Empty brain agbado urchins.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by seunlizy(f): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Why e no carry our own politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.