Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) (40447 Views)

Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Stanleyq: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
archymacho:
Thank God they all survived. Good name be praised forever.
Good name? See Wetin over fast dey do u
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Zbash: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
How i wish this happen in naija let all the useless politicians die
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
We thank you in advance. We take God beg you, God
Oshe !!

I didn't mention names oh. So if you quote me, thunder...... complete it for yourself
Bro,I second your prayers.Wish this happened to the B and T persons in Nigeria.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
Oshe !!

I didn't mention names oh. So if you quote me, thunder...... complete it for yourself

one start with O and P and G.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by olakan22: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

They survived
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by pfadom: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Haba!!! My fellow Nigerian.

Why this prayer of mass destruction?

Temper justice with mercies. I am not sure which tooth you first grew - top or bottom.

AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by aspabay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

I am certain you are not praying to the God of Heaven.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Harryj12:
you are from the east i can predict with this your write up
Kaci durin mama nka shaga Dan banza
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Khaysee:
Rest in peace

You must be from another planet
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
You're wishing evil on the leaders of other ethnic groups but excluding yours...That's how you guys went about killing leaders of other ethnic groups in the first coup...
Kaci kutumar ubanka shaga akuya mmeeee
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by otabaotaba: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
annifa:

Did you read the post at all?

Thank God no life was lost.

Some people dey comment only on headlines without reading
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

A UNN lecturer proved that Peter Obi graduated with Pass but forged a certificate to shows he graduated with 2nd class lower..
Ur point is pointless!
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by patrickmuf(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kaci kutumar ubanka shaga akuya mmeeee
Illiterate...Go get some education...
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

A UNN lecturer proved that Peter Obi graduated with Pass but forged a certificate to shows he graduated with 2nd class lower..

You be very big ADAMUMU
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by crowther15(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

Unfortunately, this had happened to credible people in Nigeria than you think. Remember former COAS, PYO and former Kaduna Governor? Corrupt politicians in Nigeria hardly fall victims of this because people chose them via ballot.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by nurudeen181(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
midehi2:
Chai, I wish is our politicians, or rather the cabals going for their evil meetings angry

Thank God no one died
you will surely get what you ask God
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by labelle123(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Permit me to Blame APC for this , I said Pls undecided
. You are

Everything evil is associated with them
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Agapegodstime: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Oohh God
Naija politician nko.....
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by midehi2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
nurudeen181:

you will surely get what you ask God
I don't go for evil meetings, so you and co doing evil will meet your waterloo
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Lekan239(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

God pls wen you will ans this soul prayer, pls let the crash happen on top of his building when he His sleeping with all his family inside.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by winner37(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why this no happened in Nigeria if some criminals will go
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lekan239:
God pls wen you will ans this soul prayer, pls let the crash happen on top of his building when he His sleeping with all his family inside.
Your mama toto
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Obidient4life2: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

And how did you prove it with the image you attached? Are you that daft? You are pointing arrow to VC signature ? Cassavarians never cease to amaze me. You expect VC signature from 1986 to be the same for 2015! You need brain reset.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Johnboom: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

May that be your lot and those that join you in liking it in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Johnboom:
May that be your lot and those that join you in liking it in Jesus name Amen.
May thunder boom your Mama toto johnboom
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by iezeiyida(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes. Sad

Many Nigerian Christians especially those from the North believe till today, the plane crash that killed Yakowa was the mastermind of his religious and political enemies because he was the first Christian governor of the state from the Southern part

God1000:
Sad, this reminds me of the plane crash involving the late Kaduna state governor Patrick Yakowa and Azazi back in 2012

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Obidientful: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=116937954] sad
Oshe !!

I didn't mention names oh. So if you quote me, thunder...... complete it for yourself[/quoteHahaha���
You take God beg God?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by 196chetachi: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Are you thinking what I'm think nowIf same happens here in 9ja, hope they find a nearby hospital or quickest ambulance serviceAre you thinking what I'm think nowIf same happens here in 9ja, hope they find a nearby hospital or quickest ambulance service...
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Badestman: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

If you were not a fool, you'd have observed that the date of the 2 certificates are not in close range.

Do you expect the same Vice chancellor and registrar who were there in 1984 to be there still in 2015.

Do you expect the school to use same fonts and style they used in 1984, in 2015.

You're just brainless

Very very stupid.... Brainless!
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Wwwq: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Really
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by skukimania(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sultty:
Rip but if it were Nigeria I have non to waste

RIP for what now? Na waa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Disabled, Blessing Mary Ocheido: Asky Airlines Destroyed My Motorised Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.