Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

One Nigeria Is Impossible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Is Impossible (1792 Views)

Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by tommy589(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Prettygirl200 post=116944430][/quote]

Using the the economic index of the first republic we were ahead. Without crude oil,the basic minimum wage was the highest among other regions.

If you think your crude oil is going to change your story, I wish you good luck. Gabon, an oil producing country with population less than 3million is still contending with poverty

It is not about oil wealth but good managers

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Yorubas are not united and are tribalistic yet their elected leaders are the only ones who have come together to formally petition that you control your resources.

Something even your own SS leaders are not organized or bold enough to do. Dear lazy,in case you have missed it, Yorubas too are fed up of one Nigeria.

We are going our separate way. That much is inevitable. Even the North are desperate for the 2023 Presidency specifically to use in preparing for that reality they too accept is only a question of time.

Yet, when it actually happen is when gullible and ignorantly biased folks like you will be fully disabused of your ignorant views about who is tribalistic and not united.

That is when you will be shocked to discover those who areprogressive, innovative, tolerant plus able to thrive and do well on their own.
Whatever u write up there won't change the fact that religion and tribalism has eaten deep into the yorubas. You all gat nothing to offer that's why u all are fighting tooth and nail to rule so u can sobatage the south and east where the resources and favours comes from. Deep down in your heart u know the truth, u know that what am saying is nothing but the truth. U all should align and form a nation with your northern brothers so the east and south can have PEACE and grow in their own way. So much BADLUCK from these two regions. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by OKOATA(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't hate any tribe all I want is division, bc the yorubas are not united at all, they are tribalistic just like the northerners. I keep having this repeated dream nd if I keep having it repeatedly it will happen. We all know the winner of this next election, if it is rigged there will be war of division, if it's not rigged after 8 years there will still be war of division. The yorubas nd the northerners should just go their way or better still form a nation together bc they think thesame. The igbos can have their Biafra while the southerners will manage their resources well. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!!
Election can't be rigged oag, but the issue of everyone going seperate ways I will blame the southern politicians for that, they are so foolish that they can't set up a meeting and end the union themselves, they will even gain more. Let's start with breaking up into Southern and Northern protectorate but it's these same stupid Southern politicians that will be ass licking the North's that have nothing to offer.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
tommy589:

Using the the economic index of the first republic we were ahead. Without crude oil,the basic minimum wage was the highest among other regions.

If you think your crude oil is going to change your story, I wish you good luck. Gabon, an oil producing country with population less than 3million is still contending with poverty

It is not about oil wealth but good managers
That's the more reason why there should be DIVISION dear, bad leadership from the northerners and yorubas for so many years now, they are BADLUCK to the development of the south nd east!! We want development nd peace in the south I don't know of the east so they should GO!!! ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Cyberterror: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's bc we gat the resources of which u all steal from. We have what it takes to stand on our own unlike yorubas and the northerners that's why u all are fighting tooth and nail to remain in power, yorubas and the northerners should have their own nation so they can be ruling themselves. They have thesame bad eggs!! ONE Nigeria is a very big DECIET!!!
So Orji Uzor Kalu who said Igbos cannot win election is a yoruba or northerner? Chimaroke Nnamani of PDP who said Tinubu is the best for Nigeria is he a yoruba man? You people like deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whatever u write up there won't change the fact that religion and tribalism has eaten deep into the yorubas. You all gat nothing to offer that's why u all are fighting tooth and nail to rule so u can sobatage the south and east where the resources and favours comes from. Deep down in your heart u know the truth, u know that what am saying is nothing but the truth. U all should align and form a nation with your northern brothers so the east and south can have PEACE and grow in their own way. So much BADLUCK from these two regions. ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET

Wow. There is not much to say to you. Just ugly, repellent, blatantly false and atrociously uninformed views only God knows where you got them from.

I'll just take one claim from your repellently jaundiced write-up to show that you are better of trying to educate yourself.

How is it possible a people reiigon has "eaten deep" into get credit shown below, universally, for their religious tolerance.

You are something else and it is crystal clear it is Yorubas who need to be away from tribalistic, sectionally biased and extremely jaundiced folks like you.

By the way, the article below is penned by a non-Yoruba. An honest non-Yoruba with no ace to grind as you do.

http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

Are The Yoruba The Number One In Religious Tolerance?

When it comes to religion, are the Yoruba people of Nigeria the most tolerant race [tribe] in the whole world? It may not be wise to say yes because of the absence of any endorsement of such a position by a global body like the United Nations. But having travelled to many parts of Nigeria and some parts of the world; having read books about several peoples of the world, I can comfortably say that I have not seen or heard of any country or people that tolerate one another on the issue of religion like the Yoruba of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyberterror:

So Orji Uzor Kalu who said Igbos cannot win election is a yoruba or northerner? Chimaroke Nnamani of PDP who said Tinubu is the best for Nigeria is he a yoruba man? You people like deceiving yourselves.
Whatever they said is not my business Mr, they are saying what they have been paid for. Yorubas nd the northerners have nothing to offer. The south wants their own nation likewise the east. Yoruba nd northerners should form their own nation and start ruleing themselves. They are too tribalistic. ONE Nigeria with them isn't WORKING it's a very big DECIET!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022

Dsalvo:

Wow. There is not much to say to you. Just ugly, repellent, blatantly false and atrociously uninformed views only God knows where I ked them from.

I'll just take one claim from your repellently jaundiced write-up to show that you are better of trying to educate yourself.

How is it possible a people reiigon has "eaten deep" into get credit shown below, universally, for their religious tolerance.

You are something else and it is crystal clear it is Yorubas who need to be away from tribalistic, sectionally biased and extremely jaundiced folks like you.

By the way, the article below is penned by a non-Yoruba. An honest non-Yoruba with no ace to grind as you do.

http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!! The best way to end tribalistic war nd hatred from the northerners and yorubas is through DIVISION!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:

ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING, it's a very big DECIET!! The best way to end tribalistic war nd hatred from the northerners and yorubas is through DIVISION!!!

You have issues.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by ElSudani: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whatever they said is not my business Mr, they are saying what they have been paid for. Yorubas nd the northerners have nothing to offer. The south wants their own nation likewise the east. Yoruba nd northerners should form their own nation and start ruleing themselves. They are too tribalistic. ONE Nigeria with them isn't WORKING it's a very big DECIET!!!

Why are your representatives and governors not demanding this separation? You want to separate on Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by femisplash: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Another dull brain. I was waiting to read something extra, having read all her responses, she keeps saying only one thing repeatedly. She's rather bland, obtuse and mentally deficient. I suggest you stick to romance section where your
mediocrity is celebrated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by T9ksy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

You have issues.

Be ni o! Unfortunately, there's no known cure for his/her afflictions.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

You have issues.
Same as you!!! Confused please!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Cyberterror: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The fact that Peter Obituary will lose the election woefully should not make you to deny reality. One Nigeria is working that's why most Igbos live outside the south east building houses and speaking the dialects of their host communities. It is Igbos at home who are hostile to other Nigerians which is why the south east has the lowest rate of non Igbos residing in the zone.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyberterror:

The fact that Peter Obituary will lose the election woefully should not make you to deny reality. One Nigeria is working that's why most Igbos live outside the south east building houses and speaking the dialects of their host communities. It is Igbos at home who are hostile to other Nigerians which is why the south east has the lowest rate of non Igbos residing in the zone.
God can never be a man, wheb he fails woefully of which we know it will be through rigging, that's when u will see what am talking about here will be happening. It will look like an action movie to all of u!!!
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by femisplash: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
tommy589:

You are prejudiced against the tribe,since you can not point a singular act they visited on you.

It was three regions the colonialist created before independence, and the three existed after independence. Delta state that you come from was part of Western region, dominated by Yoruba people.

The Yoruba people that you don't like allowed the creation of Mid western region out of western region.Rubber,was just like today's crude oil,and it was your region major resources then.

Unlike other regions that did not hearken to the voice of minorities in their midst for the agenda of total subjugation of others. Yorubas were in the majority in region assembly but voted to let you have your self determination by having your own region
I can bet she is a kid, most probably a teen. She has no idea what you're talking about and how great & prosperous Western Nigeria was without the oil. she'd keep basking in ignorance & delusion.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Cyberterror: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
God can never be a man, wheb he fails woefully of which we know it will be through rigging, that's when u will see what am talking about here will be happening. It will look like an action movie to all of u!!!
Tinubu will win flawlessly. No rigging, no manipulation and Nigeria will carry on for another 100 years. E go shock you.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nova1988(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bunch of children.

spits on the thread* angry
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by 35824L: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Obi Pandora and his Biafran base are preparing to return to their trenches grin
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
T9ksy:

Be ni o! Unfortunately, there's no known cure for his/her afflictions.

Her ignorance and misconceptions are really troubling.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by T9ksy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Her ignorance and misconceptions are really troubling.

indeed.......poignantly, she's obviously "ignorant" of her "ignorance" hence why she shamelessly regurgitate her incoherent narratives like a broken record player.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Arielle: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I had a dream that Nigeria was divided and it was so real, frankly speaking one Nigeria is not working, we have tried to love each other, we've tried to remain united but each time we try the northeners are always against it, since we have tried this method for deacades and it isn't working then division is the best option.
Imagine a country with over 300 tribes, a country that one part of it's region opresses the other, a country where there's isn't love you expect that country to be one and grow? NO!!!

A wrong foundation has been laid already by the colonies and the only way to correct it is through division, the northerners feel they love themselves so much and they also feel they are entitled to everything in this nation therefore it's better they go their way so they can use that entitlement mentality and religious bigotry to rule themselves.
The igobos should also get their own country, I know and I believe they will do absolutely well if they form their own nation bc they are intelligent people. The yorubas too since most of them are divided amongst themselves it's also better they go their way. While we the south will do well and manage our oil well.
This is just the thought have always had and have always wished for, if this forthcoming election is rigged there might be war and it will cause the division cause we already know who the winner is ,have had this dreams severally. If it's not rigged and the man that the youths wants emerges he will rule and after his tenure this division will still happen, WHY? Bc ONENESS isn't WORKING!! This is my thoughts and wishes don't know about you!!!
I agree
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Arielle: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
E be like say pandora hoebi don dey enter voice mail. This is just a preamble. grin grin grin

They usually start by claiming South South. grin
People like you are one of the problems of this country. You think this is a joke?? The irony is that people like you are also the least equipped to help yourselves should serious trouble start. I pity all of you.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Arielle: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyberterror:
Why are Peter Ibo supporters always advocating for breakup? Just look at this secessionist thread. Obi will not win no matter what he does, he has no structure just accept it and embrace Tinubu who will rule 8 years complete and hand over to the next.
I've already prepared myself. If Tinubu is rigged into powere (meaning that Shettima will ultimately be president, I am leaving this country without looking back. Then I will know for sure that there is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by whofoolwho: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
The biggest legacy that this Apc govt and the current election campaign is leaving for Nigerias is dividing Nigeria more on ethnic lne.Every single day we are supplied with stories about the civil war,some truth and some false because they want to finish the image of a particular presidential aspirant.

Children around us have started asking questions about the war and why everyother tribe keep attacking the same ethnic group. My son the other day googled about the biafran civil war, tha he recently heard off and was very sad about the information he got.Today he kept telling me that we should move down to to he east.The stories and believes that we should not have passed down to the young generations are used to put one tribe against each other in the name of politics.Do we ever think that after all these election, no mater who wins that this upcoming generation will be the same.

If you want to believe it or not, Nigeria can never be united and 2023 is going to be the beginning of the disintegration of the country as things are going now unless we find another way of being together which will protect everybody's interest.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Putindbutt: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Arielle:

I've already prepared myself. If Tinubu is rigged into powere (meaning that Shettima will ultimately be president, I am leaving this country without looking back. Then I will know for sure that there is no hope for Nigeria.
I hope you or none of your family resides in Lagos. If you are, start moving out and make it fast too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by uncleteeh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I had a dream that Nigeria was divided and it was so real, frankly speaking one Nigeria is not working, we have tried to love each other, we've tried to remain united but each time we try the northeners are always against it, since we have tried this method for deacades and it isn't working then division is the best option.
Imagine a country with over 300 tribes, a country that one part of it's region opresses the other, a country where there's isn't love you expect that country to be one and grow? NO!!!

A wrong foundation has been laid already by the colonies and the only way to correct it is through division, the northerners feel they love themselves so much and they also feel they are entitled to everything in this nation therefore it's better they go their way so they can use that entitlement mentality and religious bigotry to rule themselves.
The igobos should also get their own country, I know and I believe they will do absolutely well if they form their own nation bc they are intelligent people. The yorubas too since most of them are divided amongst themselves it's also better they go their way. While we the south will do well and manage our oil well.
This is just the thought have always had and have always wished for, if this forthcoming election is rigged there might be war and it will cause the division cause we already know who the winner is ,have had this dreams severally. If it's not rigged and the man that the youths wants emerges he will rule and after his tenure this division will still happen, WHY? Bc ONENESS isn't WORKING!! This is my thoughts and wishes don't know about you!!!
Hi, how are you?
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by okoIYAyin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Hello you! I stumbled upon your post somehow and it's probably the most silly thing i've seen on the internet in a very long time. At first, i was going to lambast you because your post reeks of stupidity, but upon seeing your responses, i thought i should advise you because it's obvious you're only ignorant just like an average Nigerian. Young lady, there's nothing wrong in having a whole different view about a matter but one thing that should be very important for you to note is the way you portray your opinion especially in a public space like this, it's actually not for anyone's sake but for your own sake, so you don't look stupid every now and then. Please take serious note of this!
Now, back to the main discussion, it's obvious that you don't even have concise knowledge about the matter you have raised. Before you bring up a matter like this, you should be so sure you have a basic knowledge at the very least about the history, general view of the matter among many others, and this can only be achieved by conducting a serious research at first. But instead of you doing any of that, you came on here as a dumb frustrated Nigerian trying to force your mediocre thinking on others and also expecting others to just go by your views, that's just so funny!!! With your replies so far, i've realised that trying to argue this matter with you will only be a waste of my time, so i will rather just tell you the bitter truth. You see this great nation called Nigeria, it's never going to break up or get divided in the next 100years at the very least, because the forces holding it together is just so bigger and greater than anything you can think of. So i'll simply advise you further to dead any belief you might be hoarding that it's going to break up anytime soon and start thinking of how to better your life and contribute to the betterment of this great nation. Also you need to get out of your community and explore the country at large so you can be able to see other tribes in different ways and forms, and then you'll realise that your shallow opinion about them is just so wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
okoIYAyin:

Hello you! I stumbled upon your post somehow and it's probably the most silly thing I've seen on the Internet in a very long time. At first, i was going to lambast you because your post reeks of stupidity. But then seeing your responses, i thought i should simply advise you because it seems you're simply ignorant just like an average Nigerian. Young lady, there's nothing wrong in having a whole different view about a matter but one thing that should be very important for you to note is the way you portray your opinion especially in a public space like this, it's actually not for anyone's sake but for your own sake just so you don't look stupid every now and then, please take serious note of this.

Now, back to the main discussion. It's very obvious that you have no knowledge about the matter you have raised. Before you can bring up a matter like this, you should be sure you have extreme knowledge about the history, general view of the matter among many others, and this can only be achieved by conducting a serious research at first. But instead of you doing any of that, you came on here as a dumb frustrated Nigerian trying to force your mediocre thinking on others and also expecting others to just go by your views, that's just so funny.

With your replies so far, I've seen that trying to argue this matter with you will only be a waste of my time, so i should rather just tell you the bitter truth. You see this great nation called Nigeria, it's never going to break up or get divided in the next 100years at the very least, because the forces holding it together is just so bigger and greater than anything you can think of. So I'll simply advise you further to dead any belief you might be hoarding that it's going to break up anytime soon and rather start thinking of how to better your life and contribute to the betterment of this great nation. Also you need to get out of your community and explore the country at large so you can be able to see other tribes in different ways and forms, and then you'll realise that your shallow opinion about them is just so wrong.
Blood of Jesus!!! U mean u typed all this epistle bc of me? Am sorry I didn't read no be me u wan stress.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
uncleteeh:

Hi, how are you?
Am good you?
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by uncleteeh(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am good you?
I'm fine.
Re: One Nigeria Is Impossible by Prince001(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Yorubas are not united and are tribalistic yet their elected leaders are the only ones who have come together to formally petition that you control your resources.

Something even your own SS leaders are not organized or bold enough to do. Dear lazy,in case you have missed it, Yorubas too are fed up of one Nigeria.

We are going our separate way. That much is inevitable. Even the North are desperate for the 2023 Presidency specifically to use in preparing for that reality they too accept is only a question of time.

Yet, when it actually happen is when gullible and ignorantly biased folks like you will be fully disabused of your ignorant views about who is tribalistic and not united.

That is when you will be shocked to discover those who areprogressive, innovative, tolerant plus able to thrive and do well on their own.

Pls help me educate them ooo cos as we all know Yoruba is most tolerant in Nigeria that sometimes even overdo it for stranger than our own people!!!!!
Tell me any tribe in Nigeria that what other tribes doing in Yoruba land that can allow d same to us in their own region the answer is capital No One!!!!
Yoruba nation no going bk. We will still welcome any tribe when we get bk our land if they like to trade or live with us!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulanis Knows Politics More Than Southerners. / New Photo Of Tinubu Smiling ? Evidence Of Smoker? / Tinubu Supporter Kidnapped While Trying To Mount APC Billboard In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.