Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. (2007 Views)

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
I support Peter Obi because I believe it to be just and reasonable, but this does not cause me to act foolishly or lose my sense of reason. We the Southern Nigerian now only a pale shell of what we once were, and the northern political elite laughs at us. Knowing that we have limited political understanding, they may simply deceive us and treat us like second-class citizens. The situation is becoming worse by the hour, and all we do is play dirty politics, be jealous of one another, divide and conquer, and act like a directionless set of individuals.

Everyone is aware of how much money is spent on the presidential election. To get into it, you need to be affluent or have a lot of support. If someone believes that Tinubu cannot access money because the ink on our currency has been changed, they lack a thinking brain. The current administration is causing confusion and harming the APC badly reputation. You, a Southerner, are aware of the beneficiaries of the Northern political class's absurd game.

Politics, as we all know, is centered on interests, whether they be individual or societal. The Northerner class and Tinubu have a gentlemanly arrangement, but as usual, they are plotting to break that trust. If the president were seeking reelection for a second term, could he really allow gasoline issues to continue for this long? If he became the candidate, could he possibly enact measures that would make APC seem so bad? He is undermining all of his party candidate's efforts. Why can't he carry out a straightforward agreement?

Why can't we give a hand of fellowship to each other, aid the winner in governance in order to improve peace, trust, and unity among the Southerner? Winner take all syndrome has persisted to produce bitterness and rancor. Why can't we stop trying to be the underdog and start working together so the Northerner can see us as EQUAL.

Any wrongdoing is wrong. When Obi wins, which I believe he will, I want Tinubu return home in peace if the North permits a fair contest. I want Tinubu to have a fair challenge.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by OneCandleAway(f): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well Tinubu joined them to push Jonathan out. So he can't even threaten to reveal all what the north did to remove Jonathan. His v.p was the governor when chibok girls were kidnapped and I bet shettima knew the kidnap plan was to frustrate Jonathan.

I know Tinubu has a lot if smart people in his team and honestly if not for his age and health he could have been the one to put the north in their place and save the south.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by SaintNegro77: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is the cause of his own treatment. This is karma playing out. When Jonathan was on seat, he allowed himself to the used by the political elites of the North. Why did he not allow osinbajo take the ticket? He sold the south for greed and selfish ambition. I love what he is receiving.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
I support Peter Obi because I believe it to be just and reasonable, but this does not cause me to act foolishly or lose my sense of reason. We the Southern Nigerian now only a pale shell of what we once were, and the northern political elite laughs at us. Knowing that we have limited political understanding, they may simply deceive us and treat us like second-class citizens. The situation is becoming worse by the hour, and all we do is play dirty politics, be jealous of one another, divide and conquer, and act like a directionless set of individuals.

Everyone is aware of how much money is spent on the presidential election. To get into it, you need to be affluent or have a lot of support. If someone believes that Tinubu cannot access money because the ink on our currency has been changed, they lack a thinking brain. The current administration is causing confusion and harming the APC badly reputation. You, a Southerner, are aware of the beneficiaries of the Northern political class's absurd game.

Politics, as we all know, is centered on interests, whether they be individual or societal. The Northerner class and Tinubu have a gentlemanly arrangement, but as usual, they are plotting to break that trust. If the president were seeking reelection for a second term, could he really allow gasoline issues to continue for this long? If he became the candidate, could he possibly enact measures that would make APC seem so bad? He is undermining all of his party candidate's efforts. Why can't he carry out a straightforward agreement?

Why can't we give a hand of fellowship to each other, aid the winner in governance in order to improve peace, trust, and unity among the Southerner? Winner take all syndrome has persisted to produce bitterness and rancor. Why can't we stop trying to be the underdog and start working together so the Northerner can see us as EQUAL.

Any wrongdoing is wrong. When Obi wins, which I believe he will, I want Tinubu return home in peace if the North permits a fair contest. I want Tinubu to have a fair challenge.
this is next president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Well Tinubu joined them to push Jonathan out. So he can't even threaten to reveal all what the north did to remove Jonathan. His v.p was the governor when chibok girls were kidnapped and I bet shettima knew the kidnap plan was to frustrate Jonathan.

I know Tinubu has a lot if smart people in his team and honestly if not for his age and health he could have been the one to put the north in their place and save the south.
I concurred that he strike a compromise with the north in order to remove Goodluck from office, but we can’t continue to let the north manipulate us like Ludo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari has ferociously raped the whole country for 7+ years, while Tinubu gladly held the torch for him. So, why should anyone complain if Buhari turns his d.ick towards Tinubu's stinky butt hole?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
He is helpless to defeat. Obi and Aiku are currently battling it out. He's being hurt by the north.

2 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Tochi3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Buhari has raped the whole country for 7+ years, while Tinubu gladly held the torch for him. So, why should anyone complain if Buhari turns his d.ick towards Tinubu's butt hole?
I am concerned how the North is using our head. Wike is also suffering the same fate. We should be treated as equal not this.

3 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by iSense247: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
Why do you lack creativity? Hope your coordinator is monitoring your comments on social media.

2 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
I am concerned how the North is using our head. Wike is also suffering the same fate. We should be treated as equal not this.
If someone keeps using your head, then you should blame the quality of education you are getting. Everyone looks out for their interest, so it's nobody's fault that you are not capable of looking out for yours.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

4 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

If someone keeps using your head, then you should blame the quality of education you are getting. Everyone looks out for their interest, so it's nobody's fault that you are not capable of looking out for yours.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP
. My brother, the southerners take pride in being smart, educated, and intelligent, yet the Aboki quota always tricks us all. I fear for if there is hope down south.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Pierocash(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Election hasnt come yet,and they are already crying. After the election when Obi will be declared winner,they will commit suicide.

4 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
iSense247:
Why do you lack creativity? Hope your coordinator is monitoring your comments on social media.

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by yarimo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
He is helpless to defeat. Obi and Aiku are currently battling it out. He's being hurt by the north.

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pierocash:
Election hasnt come yet,and they are already crying. After the election when Obi will be declared winner,they will commit suicide.
. Do you mean to mention me? To support Obi's campaign, I have given up my time, courted friends, traveled to several states, and used knowledge and resources even though I am not Ibo. Stop this bitterness immediately; it serves no purpose. Let everyone have a fair contest. I want Obi to win fair and square.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120392597][/quote]. If the North allows a fair contest I have confidence Obi will win.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
. If the North allows a fair contest I have confidence Obi will win.
and yet he doesn't have confidence in his small Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by babasolution: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Southerners reason like SLAVES
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
Southerners reason like SLAVES
Slaves occasionally plan their own activities. We're acting like a bunch of idiots.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Frizz001: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
I imagine that APC would have preferred to present a saner, healthier and fit candidate like Osinbajo or Amaechi as the Southern candidate for the APC but emi lokan no gree Tinubu the expired druggie get sense. It is his greed and obvious incapacity that makes it easy for the nasty Northern establishment to play the silly games that they are currently playing because he (Tinubu) already sold out the South he should have been working with.

If someone more healthy and sane was the APC candidate, it would have been a lot easier to sell such a candidate directly to the people even if 'structure owners' want to play games. Now, all decent, sane Nigerian who are in the absolute majority already see the disaster-in-waiting that Tinubu is so in the long run, if they successfully destroy the 'structures' he will lose gallantly, leaving only rabid, ignorant/illiterate ethnic/tribal bigots to vote for him.

sirjamesjnr:

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by uba1991: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:

can you show us that agreement?
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by technicallyrich(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
First theifvynubu is not a southner or a Yoruba man.
No one knows we're he comes from.
And ss/se will gladly vote atiku than vote for a backstabbetrs,betrayal, theivves Someone who hates ss/Se with passion.

2 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Jnkay: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why are Tinubu urchins crying upon and down? If Tinubu is truly loved by Nigerians why all this wailing. If Tinubu didn't plan to use vote buying to win the election why this wailing? Have you seen Obi or Atiku or Sowore complained about the volume of money to be used for the election. Tinubu is complaining because INEC and CBN has put up a measure against vote buying in this election.

If Tinubu had block votes in Kano, Kaduna, Kastina and Lagos without vote buying why all the wailing?

2 Likes

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by ajekpaks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
lolllo
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by MrColdsweat: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Buhari has ferociously raped the whole country for 7+ years, while Tinubu gladly held the torch for him. So, why should anyone complain if Buhari turns his d.ick towards Tinubu's stinky butt hole?
bros you've just ruined my meal.

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by OnyeAshuaUru: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
MrColdsweat:
bros you've just ruined my meal.
grin grin grin
Sorry, Chief

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Neatboy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Let me just tell you the truth, if we have more politicians of Obi's caliber in the South that are void of greed, wickedness, tribalism and tribal sentiment the North won't have the capacity to politically rape the South.

It is quite disheartening that the Northern Oligarchs in power always enable wicked politicians down South that they can easily manipulate. Orji Uzor Kalu, Ozodimma, Rochas, Tinubu, Chimaroke, Dave Umahi, Oshiomole and and the other sellouts and their enablers, they are the people we desire to retire for peace to be restored down South. These guys have sold us out to the Northern Oligarchs. And I don't pity them one bit when woes betide them.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by luvmijeje(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obi do not have a path to the Presidency.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by DMerciful(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu had it coming alright
sirjamesjnr:

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by ZombieBurster: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2023

Seems the title of

Wailling Waillers has now been transferred

To Urchins

Una never see Anything

Buhari no send una Papa

After all y'all defendend every of his

move since even after most Northerners

regected him Urchins were still ass

licking hoping he would hand over the

presidency to their Bulaba Master

So what changed now? why are you all

complaining now.

Y'all better continue doing your Ass

licking job πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Gadafii: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Northerners use tilinbu clean nyash, now dem wan discard am like tissue paper, so much more for master tactician, baba wey no well 🫣🫣

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU Deposition Inadmissible,not Authenticated For Use In Nigeria-supreme Court / The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / President Bola Tinubu Trying To Fix Economy Buhari Destroyed – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.