Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu (19482 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Greenflesh: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is an albatross in the neck of PDP
...the man with iron balls
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by VERDA: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
fredoooooo:

Why ? How can one person be dictating for the party, I support pdp on this..

Let him not go abeg, we are enjoying the drama...you sound like Ayu insisting on staying will harm Wike in any way, he has nothing to loose, he is not contesting for any sit and very popular in rivers and will win most of not all the seats for PDP, it's Atiku the whole drama is affecting adversely.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Gold2882: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike the class noise Maker
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by MultiDot: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike and Atuku you can go ahead to destroy PDP patapata.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by zamirikpo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu.....if na me be you, I no go gree, why should I step down.......for what........

All things working for our good..... grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by gbishman: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike speaks of arrogance, he is most arrogant leader in Nigeria as at today.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by dannykares: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gold2882:
woke is saying de rty tin nd come to reason if Benue governor who brought Ayu in asking him to step down to balance de situation, Ayu refused then I support wike
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by dannykares: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gold2882:

wike is saying de rty tin nd come to reason if Benue governor who brought Ayu in asking him to step down to balance de situation, Ayu refused then I support wike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by okorogodwin4(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Ayu should go abeg
for what Wike did not respect zoning
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Gold2882: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
dannykares:

wike is saying de rty tin nd come to reason if Benue governor who brought Ayu in asking him to step down to balance de situation, Ayu refused then I support wike
Wike cause all this thing, you can't bake your cake and still have it.he remove second through court to presidential flag bearer and you fail, we can hear something again. Before you remove ayu you must follow the constitution
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by EmemObong03: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
It will be a thing of joy if Wike and co. could join force with LP and take Aso Rock for the seek of our youths
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by HRMK: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
THIS WIKE OF A MAN IS SOMETHING ELSE!HE SURELY KNOWS HIS ONIONS!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Josephkabila12: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
gassbee:
Chai dat primary loss pain dis guy enter bone
check am nah tambuwal betray Wike I swear
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Allisgud: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
What wike is fighting for in his party is the truth,even if wike become apc,tinubu no fit control am any how like all those him boys,he can never be loyal.this is the part I like where he said;
Ayu wants to be in power so that when PDP wins he can be a secretary to the federation. The same thing for Saraki. They have already shared the positions.”

While claiming that Mr Abubakar surrounded himself with politicians without electoral value
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Walllee: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
KEVIND:
I remember when APC used to boast that PDP is dead & buried after the 2015 election.
Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki etc defected & helped APC defeat PDP.
But Wike stood & singlehandedly rescued & positioned the party to what it is today.
Wike is saying consider the South in the chairmanship position since the presidential candidate is from the North.
I don't think its too much a thing to ask from the party he laboured to stabilize

Which part of South ehh?,Chameleons let the election be free and fair No more Zoning because you guys are very greedy
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Icedinhoemma(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
4 -3 -3 formation to destroy Atiku

Nyesom Wike (Captain)

Makinde Ortom Ikpeazu Ugwuanyi

Jang Dankwambo Fayose

Mimiko Bode George Jerry Gana

Substitutes

Donald Duke
Dan Orbih
ETC

Coach

Olusegun Obasanjo

neither Realmadrid nor Man City will win this team

This is invincible squad that's out to destroy Atiku.

#OBIDATTI..

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by ChrisP92(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
You've said it all Bros. I see some southerners here condemning Wike. It's because, they have forgotten what happened in 2014/2015.

The truth be say, North no send South. They only want power.
Buddha3:
A large chunk of Nigerian politicians are super greedy and unreliable.

Imagine Ayu reneging on a vow made without compulsion and Atiku, being the big dunce he is, is supporting the chairman. This is the same man who is riding on the farewell train of being a unifier, yet he cannot keep to internal party agreements.

Thank God for politicians like Wike because these Northerners don see us finish! Even if Wike eventually goes politically extinct, man has enough money to last his four generations ahead. But let it be on record that his thick-headedness gave the South some semblance of guts.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by ChrisP92(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Technical support team:
IBB and Abdul salami and GEJ
Icedinhoemma:

Nyesom Wike (Captain)

Jang Dankwambo Fayose

Substitutes

Donald Duke
Dan Orbih
ETC

Coach

Olusegun Obasanjo

#OBIDATTI..
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Zinpat: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Wike na serious fish bone for throat.

True... Lol
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by emilo2bad: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Irupetepete:
Wike should play this thing with sense so he doesn't become irrelevant like oshiomole in the future

I am obedient and yusful
Who told you oshiomhole is irrelevant, he might not have a say in entire Edo state but in Edo north nobody can defeat oshiomhole take that to the bank. oshiomhole is still very popular in Edo north senatorial area unlike people like Saraki, mimiko,dokpesi fayose ryc
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by kabillionaire(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
@HEWike, we the Obidients are ready to welcome you with open arms
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by kabillionaire(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don buy ticket already, this one na sure win ...no game go cut
Hahahaha
Icedinhoemma:

Nyesom Wike (Captain)

Jang Dankwambo Fayose

Substitutes

Donald Duke
Dan Orbih
ETC

Coach

Olusegun Obasanjo

#OBIDATTI..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours / Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.