Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu (19483 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by DollarBuddy: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wicked Wike....Dude is really doing his job.... Pulling Down the House from the inside grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Benbellamor: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nathphil:
Nonsense, nothing would happen Sha. You worked against southern zoning and you are complaining now. Selfish interest is all I see.
you're either sick or not reading events since
Iyorchia ayu worked against zoning...listen to olabode George... Wike was not happy with the betrayal of zoning by Ayu but kept quiet because they don't want APC to see them as unserious.....
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by omoiyalayi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike the wicked one

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet you & as e dey sweet you e dey pain dem

Who will save PDP from Wike now o

So with all the money wey Atiku dey use buying everyone in PDP e no fit buy wike ??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Kingozymandias(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
OMG. My late father of blessed memory taught me alot indeed.

One thing Baba taught me was it is imperative a man doesn't talk so much. Say only 10% of what you want to and keep the remaining 90% to yourself. He taught me the loudest man in a room is always the weakest man in that room always go for that one whenever faced off against enemies always attack the loudest one.

Wike has shown the world he is so weak and empty. I fear people like Obi, Asiwaju and Atiku. These men hadly talk only when necessary. Those are dangerous men. Now I see why no one wanted this talkative. APC didn't want him best he could get was Senator according to his basket mouth. Now he has run back to PDP and is raising hell with his leaking mouth. This one must be related to Tekashi six nine.

What a Talkative!! I can boldy tell you that this one is weaker than the 3 presidential candidates. He talks too damn much!!

When you talk so much you say what you should and what you shouldn't say.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Josewonder(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
PDP don buy
Market, my people say the thief dat stolen d poor man chicken. Have invited walaha because he ll surely tell d whole village dat his chicken have been stolen and ll not stop shouting until his chicken is found
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by DOM7: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pride goes before destruction! It may work Ameachi but it will not work for you. The whole north position them for that game then,but for now the whole north and some few individuals in the south align themselves for the battle so be careful is the other way round now
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Khaysee: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku no get any atom of dignity
Flying from one party to another contesting 6 times

Anyone in South should win i stand by wike

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Indispensable85(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
War without end
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by piriton: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Only doing what you want is doing the right thing, you remove secundus now another one only you at this time.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
No WONDER Obi run kitikiti and ketekete sharp-sharp from PDP ooooooooh. CHAI !!!!!

O she leeeeeeee !

So they have already shiaaaaaaad all principalities and pawas ? ? ?

Wike 10 - PDP 0.0

Time to kee kwayet and observe ONLY!

The more you read. . . . And understand. . . . The more you realize Nigeria is super-dooooooomed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Gentlechika(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dchampion65:
He may be loud but I think he is reasonable
spot on
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu is not going anywhere
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by TWelebe: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am still waiting patiently to see how this game play out. But honestly, PDP is losing it.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Gentlechika(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
The man with balls made of steel...
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Hanndye: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Simple matter. Ayu should step down. This is just like the Muslim-muslim ticket we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Opintiwa: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
omoiyalayi:
Wike the wicked one

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet you & as e dey sweet you e dey pain dem

Who will save PDP from Wike now o

So with all the money wey Atiku dey use buying everyone in PDP e no fit buy wike ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Mrkindness: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu should honour his words and resign
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by chiefolododo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is fighting for justice
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by KanwuliaExtra: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Ayu is not going anywhere

Gbam!
Even if he goes, Wike and Atiku will NEVER happen on ANY LEVEL. I think the tone or time for reconciliation is soooioi OVA!

No wonder Ayu tanda for dia like Olumo Rock! grin

Obi carry go abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by VERDA: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Irupetepete:
Wike should play this thing with sense so he doesn't become irrelevant like oshiomole in the future

I am obedient and yusful

I don't think he had anything to loose, he is hugely popular and will most likely win almost all of not all, in his state and that is all that matters to him...

It is Atiku that stands to loose, I don't see any position that can be given to him that will make him scared of not standing his ground.

Obi all the way.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by VERDA: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
gassbee:
Chai dat primary loss pain dis guy enter bone

This one is talking trash.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by fredoooooo: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
On man dey dabaru everything grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu should just ignore Wike and let him rant on till he runs out of strength.

Wike is a bloody hypocrite, when PDP said they were zoning presidency to the South, didn't they agree it should go to the south east ?
This was what encouraged Peter Obi to press on for the PDP ticket, but because Wike had access to Rivers money, he worked tirelessly against Peter Obi and against the agreement to zone the presidency to the south east. Eventually Peter Obi left the party for him.
So Atiku Abukakar then concluded that if the party was no longer zoning the ticket to the South East he too would go full steam ahead with his ambition .Unfortunately for Wike, he could not use money to oppress Atiku the way he used it to oppress and intimidate Peter Obi, eventually he lost the primaries, and knowing the type of erratic character Wike is and also judging from all his " I can never be vice president to anybody" comments he had been making before the convention, Atiku Abubakar rightly by passed him and chose a calm but deeply strategic man -Okowa to be his running mate. Then bingo, Wike cried blue murder and started running around like a headless chicken screaming injustice, marginalization blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, Wike cannot significantly work against Atiku or the PDP at next years elections, both him and the gang of follow follow PDP governors supporting him, this is because some of them are actually running for senate on the platform of the PDP, how will they manage that complicated situation ? All of them also have their stooges in their states running for governorship, house of assemble, house of reps and senate and they have to deliver those ones
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Ayu should go abeg
Why ? How can one person be dictating for the party, I support pdp on this..
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by chrisxxx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nathphil:
Nonsense, nothing would happen Sha. You worked against southern zoning and you are complaining now. Selfish interest is all I see.
No vex. How did he work against southern zoning?
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by VERDA: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
OMG. My late father of blessed memory taught me alot indeed.

One thing Baba taught me was it is imperative a man doesn't talk so much. Say only 10% of what you want to and keep the remaining 90% to yourself. He taught me the loudest man in a room is always the weakest man in that room always go for that one whenever faced off against enemies always attack the loudest one.

Wike has shown the world he is so weak and empty. I fear people like Obi, Asiwaju and Atiku. These men hadly talk only when necessary. Those are dangerous men. Now I see why no one wanted this talkative. APC didn't want him best he could get was Senator according to his basket mouth. Now he has run back to PDP and is raising hell with his leaking mouth. This one must be related to Tekashi six nine.

What a Talkative!! I can boldy tell you that this one is weaker than the 3 presidential candidates. He talks too damn much!!

When you talk so much you say what you should and what you shouldn't say.

Oga calm down, he has nothing to loose, he is not running for any office. At this point it is talking that will lead to the result he wants...I assume he wants to do maximum damage to Atiku's presidential bid and it seems to be working.

It is Atiku that has so much to loose at this point.

Wike is strong in river and will most likely win all of his state positions for PDP and that's all he is interested in.

I
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by VERDA: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
No WONDER Obi run kitikiti and ketekete sharp sharp drom PDP ooooooooh. CHAI !!!!!

O she leeeeeeee !

So they have already shiaaaaaaad principalities and pawa? ? ?

Wike 10 - PDP 0.0

Time to kee kwayet and observe ONLY!

The more you read. . . . And understand. . . . The more you realize Nigeria is super-dooooooomed.

My brother no be small run the guy run. Loool.
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by emmafineboy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
So wike believed he wudve be d president of Nigeria? Even in his dream... His a comedian abeg n he talks carelessly to be president of Nigeria.... Açt childish
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Venom11(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Buddha3:
A large chunk of Nigerian politicians are super greedy and unreliable.

Imagine Ayu reneging on a vow made without compulsion and Atiku, being the big dunce he is, is supporting the chairman. This is the same man who is riding on the farewell train of being a unifier, yet he cannot keep to internal party agreements.

Thank God for politicians like Wike because these Northerners don see us finish! Even if Wike eventually goes politically extinct, man has enough money to last his four generations ahead. But let it be on record that his thick-headedness gave the South some semblance of guts.

Yes bro... I rather sink with this kinda guts than feigning un-"reciprocated" oness.. Eastern leaders are the worse no sense of uniformity, vision or direction... Show of shame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby / President Buhari Arrives Equitorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.