Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) (7030 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

@bolded
the momma is dickmatized and sex starved so she needed help from the asshole of a bf
Sometimes I wondered how a mother can do such a thing to her daughter all in the name of sex... That's insane
It crazy sharing one dick with ur daughter
No man again... I pity the daughter

1 Like

Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Sometimes I wondered how a mother can do such a thing to her daughter all in the name of sex... That's insane
It crazy sharing one dick with ur daughter
No man again... I pity the daughter

Lol
that's to tell you how shameless some momma can be when it comes to "Prick and Toto" Matter
If am to judge the case I'll order for the momma to be disgraced publicly and given 99 strokes of koboko

1 Like

Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
virginprincess:
All men are cheats(black or white).
Have u dated all men?
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Hear her side of the story below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhLsHQyXsU

I don't know why ppl take all their business to the internet. Ain't nothing private any more
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Hear her side of the story below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhLsHQyXsU

Na how u not know someone is in the bed lol. Dark or not. Also y not lay on the couch she must know the man was gonna come to his bed eventually. So i dnt believe her.
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Kobicove(m): 3:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate grin
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
that's to tell you how shameless some momma can be when it comes to "Prick and Toto" Matter
If am to judge the case I'll order for the momma to be disgraced publicly and given 99 strokes of koboko
Not shameless
She need deliverance... Something is absolutely wrong with her undecided
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetvie:
Not shameless She need deliverance... Something is absolutely wrong with her undecided

Let her come to my place for prayer and deliverance
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by detectivejones: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
The mother has no shame. The set of human breeds in the world these days ehn
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Let her come to my place for prayer and deliverance
grin grin grin
You be pastor or wetin? undecided
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin You be pastor or wetin? undecided
Lol Abi Prophet In The Ministry Of Vawulence And Cruise You sef fit come for special prayers and deliverance if you like
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin You be pastor or wetin? undecided
Lol Abi Prophet In The Ministry Of Vawulence And Cruise You sef fit come for special prayers and deliverance if you like
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
Abi Prophet In The Ministry Of Vawulence And Cruise
You sef fit come for special prayers and deliverance if you like
No no
I fit deliver myself grin
Lol... Special prayers? Something smell fishy grin
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
No no I fit deliver myself grin Lol... Special prayers? Something smell fishy grin
Lol There's Nothing Fishy Na I will give you special anointing oil cheesy
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
There's Nothing Fishy Na
I will give you special anointing oil cheesy
Lmao... Wetin am do?
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Wetin am do?
.. Come na let me fill you with my anointing oil grin
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
Come na let me fill you with my anointing oil grin
grin grin grin
I tell you say i sick? Lol
I don't need it... I dash u back grin p
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin I tell you say i sick? Lol I don't need it... I dash u back grin p
lol you don't need to be sick b4 you collect anointing since you no want I dun collect am back
Re: Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) by Sweetvie: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
you don't need to be sick b4 you collect anointing
since you no want I dun collect am back
I dash you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship / Black Is Beautiful (pictures) / I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.