Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

"I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland (614 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Hollybratt(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
.Hey chaps
I'm not shy to say this at all.
My favourite artist is Tiwatope savage
The love i have her songs has make me to start having sexual feelings for her.
Back then, i always love her songs, but now she is the one i love.
I've always dream of bleeping her , sometimes watching her songs clips can make me feel like jumping into the video, grab her by the butt and do the unexpected.
My love for her increases the day i found her s€x tape online, i can't even explain how i survive that day.
I've never told anyone about this, but since nairaland is a discussion forum where everybody can share their thoughts, So i decide to share it with you so i can get your response.
PS:If i were the one to comment on this post, this will be my comment
Me:Comrade just visit her on instagram and send her a video of you telling her you want to bleep her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Chaos14: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Many are werey but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Fira09(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op, you are suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Re: "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Hollybratt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fira09:
Op, you are suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Alright dear
Re: "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hollybratt:
.Hey chaps
I'm not shy to say this at all.
My favourite artist is Tiwatope savage
The love i have her songs has make me to start having sexual feelings for her.
Back then, i always love her songs, but now she is the one i love.
I've always dream of bleeping her , sometimes watching her songs clips can make me feel like jumping into the video, grab her by the butt and do the unexpected.
My love for her increases the day i found her s€x tape online, i can't even explain how i survive that day.
I've never told anyone about this, but since nairaland is a discussion forum where everybody can share their thoughts, So i decide to share it with you so i can get your response.
PS:If i were the one to comment on this post, this will be my comment
Me:Comrade just visit her on instagram and send her a video of you telling her you want to bleep her grin

N
O
B
O
D
Y

G
I
V
E
S

A

F
V
C
K

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: "I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland by Hollybratt(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

N O B O D Y
G I V E S
A
F V C K

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really True Some Girls Turn Men Into Mumu / FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality / +18 ONLY! A Very Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.