Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

VIDEO: Popular Pastor Caught Chopping Member On Matrimonial Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Popular Pastor Caught Chopping Member On Matrimonial Bed (823 Views)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Popular Pastor Caught Chopping Member On Matrimonial Bed by vtmedia: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
A Pastor (name withheld) has been caught red-handed sleeping with a married woman on her matrimonial bed.

The cleric was caught in the act by the woman’s husband who together with his friends and family members, captured it on camera.

The man who spoke in Twi (a language spoken in southern and central Ghana), said it was the woman who invited him over saying she was feeling very lonely and needed company.

He said he stopped what he was doing and rushed to her abode to pray for her as he was even planning to go on evangelism that day.

Their conversation however led to sex.

Watch the video below.......

https://www.etinla.com.ng/video-popular-pastor-caught-chopping-member-on-matrimonial-bed/

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Using An i-phone Pro Max Is Not A Wife Material / 4 Getho Boys Record Banging Innocent Girl / See What My Mum Want To Do To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.