Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike (1461 Views)

Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by TrackerXL: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Only A Particular Tribe Is Against Wike Call For Ayu's Resignation

I like to know if it is because of Okowa that this particular tribe is against Wike or the irredeemable hate they have for the Yorubas which is now being projected on Tinubu.

How can a southerner be hellbent of making Atiku president in 2023 when he never supported Ebele Jonathan even with the injustice of having the party chairman n presidential candidate from the same zone.

I live in the North and many of my friends and colleagues support Wike's call for Ayu resignation so equity is restored in the PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Cyberterror: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is not supporting their Obituary candidate that's why IPOB are against him. IPOB mantra is if Obi does not win, let Atiku win and Wike is now putting sand in their garri.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyberterror:
Wike is not supporting their Obituary candidate that's why IPOB are against him. IPOB mantra is if Obi does not win, let Atiku win and Wike is now putting sand in their garri.

Irresponsible goat. No sensible Yoruba will talk like an idiot you are.

Vagabond . if your goat father who died on top of ashawo was because of Igbo.

24 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by derecho(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
One thing I know is
Wike will NOT be so stupid to join Tinubu.
He has consistently said he is not a slave.
Tinubu slaves want him to join them

18 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:

I like to know if it is because of Okowa that this particular tribe is against Wike or the irredeemable hate they have for the Yorubas which is now being projected on Tinubu.

How can a southerner be hellbent of making Atiku president in 2023 when he never supported Ebele Jonathan even with the injustice of having the party chairman n presidential candidate from the same zone.

I live in the North and many of my friends and colleagues support Wike's call for Ayu resignation so equity is restored in the PDP.

Children of hate. People like you are reason why Nigeria is in a mess now.

Useless and senseless bigot

17 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Acedude: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
derecho:
Wike is fighting for all Nigerians.

He called you and specifically told you this? You are very naive

7 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Sergio103(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Don't have to read the epistle of the doom

But I know where the Op is coming from.
Third time he's creating this thread for reason best known to him

Now how can the certain tribe support wike when he's actually the one that sabotaged the zoning of presidency to the certain tribe in the south.

I can vividly remember what happened before the primary. PDP wanted to zone presidency to the south. But to a particular sect that has been loyal to the party and has felt marginalized.

But a certain person refused.....the person is Wike. He insisted everyone must test their popularity.

Atiku loved Obi so much and wanted to help matter, but Wike ruined it. He even came to Anambra and started insulting Obi..... imagine!!!
Now obi left the party for them.....how far.

The popularity was tested and Atiku flogged Wike back to back.

Wike is now wailing.

The particular sect the Op is referring to is actually more concerned on thier ebullient Brother. H.E Peter Obi cool

WE are neutral in Wike's wailing and please..... don't involve us

4 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Sergio103(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Acedude:

He called you and specifically told you this? You are very naive

Some of them are still actually a juvenile in politics
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by kettykin: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
If Peter Obi is obituary them what is Tinubu for heaven's sake

3 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by IDeyNL: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Tinubu agbado urchin had create another thread after he was attacked.

Agbadorians have else to campaign for their baba push and start aside the stale tribal propaganda format

Just know that anyhow you bring it this time, you'll receive back more than 10

9 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Advocate500: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
If a particular tribe is against tinubu candidacy because tinubu worked against a southern president in order to install the calamity that we have today,can you blame them? Their have never been anything like southern unity not now not yesterday,all we have are group of selfish people pushing selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Buckeyemedia1: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:

Are you a child?, It is called politics, based on personal conviction & interest.

What concerns you whether it is Tinubu or Obi that eventually wins, it makes no difference in affecting your existence, whether it is Atiku or Kwankwaso that becomes President in their stead.
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by whofoolwho: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
I can confidently see that you reason through your anus.the two eastern governors thats been supporting him from the east are representing your dead ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Greenback: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL you are a disgrace to mankind:

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Buckeyemedia1: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
I can confidently see that you reason through your anus.the two eastern governors thats been supporting him from the east are representing your dead ancestors.
Which Eastern Governors will support this unbalanced mad politician?, no one wants another civil war.
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by whofoolwho: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which Eastern Governors will support this unbalanced mad politician?, no one wants another civil war.
Okezie ikpazu and Ifeanyi ugwuanyi
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Jflex07(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:

Threads like this have led to nowhere. You can create thousands of threads like this but it is all effort in futility.

1 Like

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by 07kjb: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
The years of this type of PROPAGANDA is long gone

Vote PETER OBI FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Chinjo2: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is hated because he is selfish. If he wanted power to come to the south, he should have supported Peter Obi. He bought form nomination form and contested the primaries knowing fully well that his brother Jonathan from the same region with him was the last president under PDP. All these ranting Is just for his selfish interest and not for the love of the south. He who must go to equity must go with clean ha ds.

1 Like

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by TrackerXL: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Neither APC nor PDP had any plan zone a particular south, zoning as always been about north n south . After 2023 no party will zone to the south east it will till eternity be south or north. It matters lil of you wail to death.

Sergio103:
Don't have to read the epistle of the doom

But I know where the Op is coming from.
Third time he's creating this thread for reason best known to him

Now how can the certain tribe support wike when he's actually the one that sabotaged the zoning of presidency to the certain tribe in the south.

I can vividly remember what happened before the primary. PDP wanted to zone presidency to the south. But to a particular sect that has been loyal to the party and has felt marginalized.

But a certain person refused.....the person is Wike. He insisted everyone must test their popularity.

Atiku loved Obi so much and wanted to help matter, but Wike ruined it. He even came to Anambra and started insulting Obi..... imagine!!!
Now obi left the party for them.....how far.

The popularity was tested and Atiku flogged Wike back to back.

Wike is now wailing.

The particular sect the Op is referring to is actually more concerned on thier ebullient Brother. H.E Peter Obi cool

WE are neutral in Wike's wailing and please..... don't involve us
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by Sergio103(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
Neither APC nor PDP had any plan zone a particular south, zoning as always been about north n south . After 2023 no party will zone to the south east it will till eternity be south or north. It matters lil of you wail to death.

Who opened thread to wail at first place?? cool

Mate, my attention doesn't go to lowlives.....as they will stamp on it.

Now fúck off!

1 Like

Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
derecho:
One thing I know is
Wike will NOT be so stupid to join Tinubu.
He has consistently said he is not a slave.
Tinubu slaves want him to join them

Boss,
If Wike is porting, am 100% sure he going with APC.
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by derecho(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
I no doubt am but e go too dey stupid to go that route.
15ssDRIVE:

Boss,
If Wike is porting, am 100% sure he going with APC.
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
derecho:
I no doubt am but e go too dey stupid to go that route.

Boss,this people no dey think like us oh
Re: Only A Particular Tribe In The South Is Against Wike by derecho(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
I know but if wike do anyhow, e go see anyhow
15ssDRIVE:

Boss,this people no dey think like us oh

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Ground Attack Aircraft For Nigeria's War On Terror. / Youthful Looking Atiku Lands In Bayelsa . Pictures / Just In: Balabloo-blu-bulava, An American Roasts Tinubu's Supporters Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.