Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " (1063 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by stunnert(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Back then when I just graduated from the Uni, my very close friend Aminat was to marry a man who was her father's business partner.
Now me and Aminat were so close that we shared everything with each other and she told me about her forthcoming marriage. I was glad and happy for her but I noticed she wasn't too excited, asked her what the problem was and she told me that she had visited the man twice and he refused to touch her intimately and when she made moves he told her that he didn't want to rush consulate what's definitely gonna be his own for a lifetime.
To cut the story short, me and Aminat met up last month and she explained to me that she found out the man was actually impotent on the next night after their wedding.
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by slawomir: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Story

Person go just relax dey cook story

stunnert:

I'm no story teller, my nigga na true life matter be this and Aminat parents said they will disown her if she tries to leave the marriage. These days she's depressed and frustrated
Okay....then you know what to do.....

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Romanoff(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anyone who is a Christian in practice and not by profession knows fornication is a sin and will flee from it.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by virginprincess(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chai,too bad,me i would still stand my ground of no sex before marriage but i must make sure all necessary tests are conducted on him medically to avoid had i know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by l69l: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
X

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Zonefree(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
To be in a "No sex before marriage" relationship with a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Zonefree(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Chai,too bad,me i would still stand my ground of no sex before marriage but i must make sure all necessary tests are conducted on him medically to avoid had i know.
Endeavour you're a virgin first.

3 Likes

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by stunnert(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Story

Person go just relax dey cook story

I'm no story teller, my nigga na true life matter be this and Aminat parents said they will disown her if she tries to leave the marriage. These days she's depressed and frustrated
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by virginprincess(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Endeavour you're a virgin first.
Even if i'm not a virgin we will celibate until wedding night.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by virginprincess(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
To be in a "No sex before marriage" relationship with a non virgin Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth!
what is now the 1st and 2nd most foolish things on earth?
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by blaquemyc: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
I can't buy a car without testing it especially all these toks wey full ground. E get why.
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Zonefree(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Even if i'm not a virgin we will celibate until wedding night.
Time to exercise the only thing you can offer in a relationship, you're now bringing celibacy. Is it good like that

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by virginprincess(f): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Time to exercise the only thing you can offer in a relationship, you're now bringing celibacy. Is it good like that
Hope you know you just insulted me?if your gf/financee has only sex to offer you,i have more than sex to offer my partner.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Aminah should be patient and help the man deal with the problem if it's a solvable one. There can be a solution. She's in it already.

But if the problems seems or is proven to be permanent or extremely difficult to solve, Aminah may find her way if she cannot stay in a marriage like that.

E no reach pass like that.
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
No sex before marriage is good for some, and aint for others. to each their own!

as for me, i will always take a car for a test drive before i put a down payment on it
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Simplyvic18(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okay
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Zonefree(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Hope you know you just insulted me?if your gf/financee has only sex to offer you,i have more than sex to offer my partner.
Tell me, what else can you offer a man in a relationship aside sex? I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Kennyprince: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Any lady I can't have sex with before I marry means no marriage.

Don't want to come carry someone who ll be a liability in bed

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by virginprincess(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Tell me, what else can you offer a man in a relationship aside sex? I'm waiting
I owe you no explaination on how i manage my relationship,what i have to offer depends on how well you treat and care for me.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by stunnert(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Too much sense dey worry you grin

MrBrownJay1:
No sex before marriage is good for some, and aint for others. to each their own!

as for me, i will always take a car for a test drive before i put a down payment on it
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by stunnert(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nairalanders eh. grin
Which one be liability in bed

Kennyprince:
Any lady I can't have sex with before I marry means no marriage.

Don't want to come carry [size=8pt]someone who ll be a liability in bed
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Allison012: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
The man don use him d*ck make money. come dey find who go manage am. Rubbish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Sweetvie: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Necessary test should be carry out b4 marriage.

Well, I don't even know if I believe in no sex till marriage. It's has advantage and disadvantage grin

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by H0didon(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
All of you are just deceiving yourselves grin.
Its not a crime to Bleep when dating but if na marriage then they should wait abi?? Something that is already used and valueless?? Y'all are hypocrites angry.

No sex before marriage is only for VIRGiNS and there must be proof to that. Not some random, useless collectoral damage claiming saint after fucking the whole community.

As our Ancestors would say "Only an idiot buys a car without testing because he was told that it's brand new tear rubber".

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Illegal1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
No sex b4 marriage nah d highest scam....

me and my grl(wife to be)must bleet atleast 10 times 1st b4 we tink of marriage...

i can't cum and kill myslf ontop borehole...

i lyk street road and nt express way(if u knw u knw)

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Illegal1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
what is now the 1st and 2nd most foolish things on earth?

1st most foolish tin on earth is to train ur gf to university

2nd most foolish tin on earth is to build house for ur gf parents will u are yet to build for ur own parents...

then 3rd most foolish tin on earth is to say no sex b4 marriage...

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Illegal1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
stunnert:
Nairalanders eh. grin
Which one be liability in bed

bros....she no sabi f*ck,nah only u go dey do all the work 4 bed while she lye down lyk dead wood.....

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

If all men are doing testing before marriage then virgin women will no longer be in existence.
Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Illegal1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Necessary test should be carry out b4 marriage.

Well, I don't even know if I believe in no sex till marriage. It's has advantage and disadvantage grin

bae....no sex b4 marriage nah the highest scam...

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
No sex before marriage is still the best, if you are smart as a lady you’ll easily detect a man that’s good in bed through his looks and appearance, I’m an expert on this.

1 Like

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
If all men are doing testing before marriage then virgin women will no longer be in existence.

Virgin women can do what they please wih their body/lives, nobody is forcing them to be tested before marriage (thats not what i am saying)... but just as we cant force these virgins to have sex before marriage, you cant force "some" men to NOT test their future wife before marriage...

to each their own!

2 Likes

Re: What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship " by Sweetvie: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Illegal1:

bae....no sex b4 marriage nah the highest scam...
Lol... What if ur girl is a virgin?
And she want to wait till after wedding grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / XX Twitter: Building A "Twitter" But Strictly For Indecency / Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.