Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) (5763 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by beejaei: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2011
@OP

How much will I be paid? Me sef sabi sell rubbish product ooh.
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by samsilo(m): 2:51am On Aug 20, 2011
I hope this person trying to sell David Mark is not one of those who have benefited from his 250 million quaterly alawee grin grin. I hear say d guy d drop well!!!.
Joke aside , how old are you . Were you in NIgeria in the eighties. Our poor memory as a nation is one of the reasons Nigeria is not going anywhere. This man was part of the IBB cabal and at the time of IBB's stepping aside was one of the richest officers in in that govt.
Even before he became senate president he had looted Nigeria enough.
If you want to argue try and find out how his ex wife tried to get £6 million siezed from him by the UK govt when they were getting divorced.
Read and enjoy http://ofilis1234./2007/11/04/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-david-mark%E2%80%99s-untold-story-of-sleaze/
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2011
SULLIVAN CHIME IS WORKING, I HAVE BEEN TO ENUGU LIKE 4 TIMES THIS YEAR AND THIS GUY IS WORKING,
AS FOR DAVID MARK, I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM.
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by innason(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
I really do not understand where Nigeria is really getting to. I think the many years of military rule has made us unaware of what is happening in other developing nation. The height of our political mistakes in this nation can equally be blamed. Please for development sake good governance is not about building roads and getting street lights on. What about the un-employment rate,social welfare development. Today the enugu state university of science and technology is among the highest paying institution in the east for a state that does not have any other developing sector than education i believe this is not a good line. The social problem that could be associated with this could include students prostituting just to make their school fees,male students could end up in cyber crimes or armed robbery. The government has not deemed it fit to look into other areas of generating wealth for the state so as to invest in the educational sector. Abeg o i don't think Nigeria needs a road building president what we need is a president with an economy recovery plan. as for the senate president , he has no plan for this nation. infact he is not a president material.Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by ss007: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
HOW MUCH WERE U PAID FOR THIS UNFRUITFUL ASSIGNMENT? shocked sad
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
@op
What is the connection between these 2?

Is David Marks daughter married to Chime Sulivan?
and are you Chime Sullivan's wife grin

Jokes aside, Chime is impressive.

David Mark cannot be trusted, he heads a senate full of overpaid corrupt politcians, what is the achievement there? undecided
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by ekwynwa: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2011
This is rubbish @ op is just displaying his/her ignorance why all these copy and paste junk? ask people that really know these people well, when last did you travel to Enugu from Benue via Oturkpo road, David Mark's home town is a death trap, the worst road I have seen in recent time. That man is not worthy to be a senator, not to talk of being the Senate president but Nigeria is a place that anything goes. Did he win the last election, even the pervious one? David is a very hopeless leader who does not care for his people. This selfish looter only cares about his 6 wives and countless children. That is why he keeps fixing only his immediate family in good positions; Chime is ok but not a presidential material. Tell me one thing that David has done for his zone and I will give you 20 good reasons why he is not qualified to be mentioned as a future leader. pls stop displaying your ignorance on public forum like this Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by mustafar1: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2011
hahaha! i laugh with a gapped tooth. by 2015, David Mark would have committed one of the crimes IBB and BUHARI committed to be unsellable to the people. he would be some minutes away from turning 70yrs old.

on a more serious note, he falls in the category of our leaders who have failed us. he cant be brandished as the next fresh air after the delusion we currently have and call fresh air(GEJ)
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by jamace(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2011
Tell David Mark to repair the OTURKPO - OBOLO AFOR FEDERAL ROAD. I learnt his wife got the contract. The road is worse than a village laterite ROAD.

I gathered David Mark uses his personal helicopter from Abuja to Oturkpo and that is why he doesn't care about the repair of the road. The road is a nightmare to transporters and passengers alike.
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by melodyj(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2011
AM 4RM BENUE STATE IDOMA BY TRIBE, given david mark presidential seat, is like bringin bck nigeria 2 square zero, go 2 benue state nd see hw poor we re, no good road, no infrastructure, we pay high sch fees in B.S.U nd BENPOLY,
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2011
The US news cable published by Whistleblower,Wikileaks,has revealed a high profile arrangement that will prop up the Senate President,Sen.David Mark as Nigerian president in 2015. The report,which quoted a group of prominent Nigerians from the six geopolitical zones telling the U S Secretary of state,Hilary Clinton at a meeting in New York in 2010 that the choice of David Mark,a Christian minority from the North Central zone to take over from Goodluck Jonathan 'who will be elected president next year',is to balance the political equation that has favoured only the Muslim majority in the far north since Independence. Mrs Clinton was said to have adviced the group to ensure that David Mark becomes the popular choice of Nigerians,stating that America would not impose any person on any country no matter how competent such a person can be. The Nigerian delegation was however optimistic and assured Mrs Clinton that David Mark would be accepted by Nigerians considering the 'sterling leadership qualities he has so far exhibited piloting the affairs of the National Assembly'. Source:gamji.com

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by ektbear: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2011
David Mark? undecided

Jeez. . .
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mark is one of Babangida's boys, IBB would continue to rule us by remote control.

Nigerian have never demanded democracy which is why the likes of IBB and OBJ continue to rule this nation from behind the scenes.

Who really believes that GEJ is in control of the country and can make his own decisions?
Do you think he has control of the army?

Fellow Nigerians are we going to be foolish for ever? undecided
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^David Mark is 'LORD OF THE RINGS' AND NOBODIES BOY. grin grin

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by T8ksy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

The Nigerian delegation was however optimistic and assured Mrs Clinton that David Mark would be accepted by Nigerians considering the 'sterling leadership qualities he has so far exhibited piloting the affairs of the National Assembly'. Source:gamji.com     

@ bolded, what the hell is that?

@ op, care to elucidate on the bolded, above?
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ T8ksy, exactly wat it says. There is no hiding place for a golden fish and u know dat.  grin grin

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2011
Senate President David Mark is an advocate of a radical budgeting system that would ensure effective implementation of Appropriation Acts, and put an end to the perennial excuses of inability to implement budget.

He emphasised that “our budget system needs a radical change. There is a need for collaboration between the executive arm of government and the National Assembly to ensure that Nigerians get a budget that can be effectively implemented.”

According to him, “we need to be transformational in depth and content of our work, legislative representation and oversight functions. Our legislative agenda is enormous”http://www.nigeriaa2z.com/2011/06/27/mark-lists-agenda-for-7th-senate/
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2011
Senator David Mark is a unifying force and exactly the quality of leadership Nigeria needs to produce in 2015 to maintain our unity, peace and progress.

“We come from different constituencies but we are united in our quest for the provision of basic needs like electricity, food, good health, roads, education, security of lives and property, shelter and transport system.
“Our federation and economy need strengthening. Our youths need jobs. To achieve these; we need appropriate laws and legislation,” he said.

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Amongst his many acomplishment in his first tenure as Enugu State governor is the rapid rise of industrial estate to provide affordable housing to residence of Enugu State.

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Gov Chime, an industrialist is commited to industrial development as evident with the establishment of tractor assembly plant, new transformers and power stations.

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by aljharem3: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Gov Chime, an industrialist is commited to industrial development as evident with the establishment of tractor assembly plant, new transformers and power stations.

I admire ur effort on this campaign for Chime and Mark

good one
Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
You may wonder wat both Politicians have in common aside of being very successful in the work they do. Well, Senate President David Mark and Governor Chime Sullivan enjoy a high level of approval not only from the general public but peers.

Re: Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Op
please list the achievements of David Mark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy / A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable? / Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.