Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Will Stop Supporting Wike if he Declares To Support Timing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stop Supporting Wike if he Declares To Support Timing (261 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Supporting Wike if he Declares To Support Timing by SadiqBabaSani: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is a man and he will fight Atiku and his Slave Ayu and Co to a standstill.

If you think you can handle that man with nonsense propaganda, better think twice.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Wike if he Declares To Support Timing by Chinjo2: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Did you just call Ayu Atiku's slave? Are you not aware that it was wike that chased Secondus away and brought Ayu? My brother what wike is experiencing is simply karma. After Ameachi tenor an ikwere man, why didn't wike support and Ogoni man or another region? Why did he contest when he knows he is also an ikwere man. Yeye man.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi – Aide / Isoko Nation Declares Support For Agege, Osanebi, APC / Tinubu Is The Most Popular Nigerian Politician Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.