Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra (47117 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Decomposing Corpse Of Man Found In Lagos Bush / Oluwaseyi Ishmael: Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Magodo Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by TruthinAction: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
SafariHunter:
Values have diminished ...

Nigeria needs aggressive values reorientation in schools.

The bulk responsibility rest on the parents. Parents are instructed to train their children in the ways of the Lord. So that when they grow up, they will not depart from it.

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by ityP(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I was expecting Mugus like you but never thought you would be this early....
Get out

He didn't sha lie. You guys never take responsibility. Thank God for Soludo
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Ever8090: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kill your own parents with matchet..ha...what kind of demon is that?
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Ajilityy: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116950815:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/23/undergraduate-kills-both-parents-leaves-decomposing-corpse-in-room/
all these pikin wey dey no fit terminate through abortion, its likely their hand work
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Watinani(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In Anambra?

Okay, noted.

But as you all know, we don't take responsibility for our actions, so the blame must go to others.

As it is, our next ummuna meeting is after 2 market days when we will decide on who to blame for this act.

But for now, fulani herdsmen should be the placeholder for the blame until we take a decision in our ummuna meeting.

Keep the blaming game and continue decision yourself that this act is fulani. Believe it or not all Nigerian now knows that pigs and crime act are like 5 & 6. Nonsense flat headed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Billmos: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
It happens in peter obi villiage this are ones dat were not touch by obi midas hand. He chose to use his parents to make it in life

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by DKM123: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
How can the boy be UNNAMED? How? What about the neighbours? What about relatives? Friends? Church members? What about documents of the boy in the house?

They can get the pictures of the victims but cannot get thier names or area it happened?

What if the boy was adopted?
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by ATLIEN2027: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In Anambra?

Okay, noted.

But as you all know, we don't take responsibility for our actions, so the blame must go to others.

As it is, our next ummuna meeting is after 2 market days when we will decide on who to blame for this act.

But for now, fulani herdsmen should be the placeholder for the blame until we take a decision in our ummuna meeting.

Bro you sabi these people well well. grin grin grin
Joke apart, they seriously thinking right now how this can be blamed on Buhari, Tinubu and Fulanis.
They never take responsibility for anything, they must blame someone else. It's in their DNA.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Watinani(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Farid24224:
Are we to blame it on his religion like majority of Nairalanders do??

Where are those that always associate any crime in the North to Islam...

Help me tell them
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by StylelushMag: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
How are they sure it was their only son that killed them? Has he ever threatened to do so or is he mentally unstable? Let's wait for the police to finish their investigation.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by omoyeni37: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have always said it
The WORST a Female child can aspire to be is, Prostitution but the worst an erratic Male child can give is endless, limitless and without bounds. such can never be known.
Like one stupid boy in the US killed both his parents and host a house party thereafter, all the while his parents corpse is in their bedroom.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
nawa ooo
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
ityP:

He didn't sha lie. You guys never take responsibility. Thank God for Soludo

It's a lie..... What is bad is bad, no matter where it was committed.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by highchief1: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116950815:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/23/undergraduate-kills-both-parents-leaves-decomposing-corpse-in-room/
anything east I no Dey.even promise me to become gov of those eastern states I stl will not go.the truth is the average Igbo man is somehow.their mind Dey back
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

He’s right. Flatinoz are God fearing people. They don’t comit crimes.

Maybe am yet to know the ethnic called that
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by arantess: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shalommy:
The young man used his parents for money ritual. Ndi biafra and blood money na 5&6. Chaii
See olosho sef dey put mouth for matter

You never sleep with your dog finish
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
highchief1:
anything east I no Dey.even promise me to become gov of those eastern states I stl will not go.the truth is the average Igbo man is somehow.their mind Dey back

Na them attack Benue 2 days ago...... Abegi, say another thing please. Even your neighbours, no trust you.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by luluosas(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Satan is a fool. The useless cultist boy would be made to face the music shortly. What a wicked world we lived!

My condolences please
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by onome2013: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
ONE OF THE OUTCOME OF ASUU STRIKE, BECAUSE IDLENESS IS DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Ashirioluwa: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
At times, it's better to be childless than to have some useless, evil and ungrateful kids in one's life.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by KanoFirstSon: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
heartbeat84:
i dey tell u. no more respect for parents anymore. I'm so sure a small misunderstanding could have ensued between them, which didn't fsvour the boy

5 male children in every 10 igbo family are badly raised. There’s a problem in the way igbo parents raise their children especially the boy child. That’s why their region is plagued with terrorists lyk namdi Kalu,Simon ikpa and d others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by KanoFirstSon: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
highchief1:
This is d plain truth. Those average village ibo men born and raised in their region always think backwards and are very rude
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by ghetto7(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
post=116950815:

ndi Biafrog and crime are like 5/6 not good will ever come out of that zone is better to cede out so that we can leave in peace
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

Peter Obi did not inculcate good manner amongst Anambrians.

I know you guys won't disappoint.
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Desusi: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anambra Again?
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by KanoFirstSon: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have always said it
The WORST a Female child can aspire to be is, Prostitution but the worst an erratic Male child can give is endless, limitless and without bounds. such can never be known.

They abound in the southeast. Igbo boys are a problem to their region. They’re usually stubborn,wayward,wicked. It’s not their fault,the parents contributed to their behavior
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by gadgethead: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

It is because of the lack of hometraining prevalent in the region

Zero respect for elders including their own parents. Age isn't a parameter for respect. Money is

Very sad really
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by gadgethead: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

This is a topic that isn't given the high attention it deserves.. that's why baby dedication is important.....for all human beings are born evil

So who told you they didn't do dedication for him? What about those without dedication who turned out alright?
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Farid24224:
Are we to blame it on his religion like majority of Nairalanders do??

Where are those that always associate any crime in the North to Islam...
allow the hypocrites on Nairaland. Thank God we only see crimes like this from their Kins. I'm shattered tbh
Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm just salt of words.

Re: Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.