Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die (873 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

My gender is none of your business. Stop trying to look up my skirt!
I don't look or I won't look inside skirt or inside the skirt... I won't pet Margaret, to look into her skirt or to look up to her skirt or to look inside skirt... I am wearing shirt or I do wear shirt, not skirt... I have etiquette & to look into a skirt or to look inside a skirt or inside Margaret skirt, is not my etiquette or is not part or is not one of my etiquette... I don't look at the outskirt of my etiquette... Skirt is not an outlet to let or it is not an outlet to rent... I don't look or I won't look into a skirt or into the skirt, that would lead me to the inside of casket; without wearing jacket or without wearing life jacket or that doesn't have life jacket... Who can wear life jacket inside the casket or when u are inside the casket or inside the casket market, where u can't wear jacket? I would hear the sound of THE TRUMPET, WHEN GOD & THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SHALL COME...
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

May I not look into a skirt or look up to skirt, that would not allow me to hear the sound of THE TRUMPET... I heard that those with skirt or those who are wearing skirt, do squirt... So, what is inside your skirt...? Is it bullet? What of beret or what of your beret? I won't look inside the beret let alone inside the skirt... Wear beret after you wear skirt or when you wear skirt... Wear beret before, when and or after you wear skirt... What is your skirt and what is your beret...? Don't wear a beret and a skirt, that would not allow you to hear the sound of THE TRUMPET; WHEN GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SHALL COME...
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

Is your skirt a supermarket and or, are there socket or pocket socket in your skirt? Maybe there are crickets in your skirt or are there rocket socket or socket rocket in your skirt? Is your skirt a TV set or it is like TV set? Is your skirt to let? Is your skirt a supermarket for jacket or for hackett jacket and blankets? Is there socket or are there pocket sockets in your skirt, that I can plug equipment? What would my eye socket be doing in your skirt or be looking for in your skirt? Is there blanket or are there blanket in your skirt? Are there blankets, jacket and or Hackett jackets, etc; in your skirt...? Is your skirt a supermarket or it is a casket...?
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

I wish, my Lord.

You'd be surprised though at the many who read this thread and go and think. Even those who disagree find it's like a serpent on their mind.

And I only need [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2017%3A11-19&version=NIV&interface=amp]one leper out of every ten[/url].
Buda or Budapest?
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
What is up in your skirt or what is inside your skirt...? Your skirt and what is inside your skirt, is none of my business; if and when you have not accepted JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR...

Do you usually spam a thread with things you've declared are "none of my business"?

Learn from Jesus Christ to properly behave!
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by Emmanuel30a: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

Do you usually spam a thread with things you've declared are "none of my business"?

Learn from Jesus Christ to properly behave!
When you don't know about GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, its no surprise that you can't learn from GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... I rise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
When you don't know about GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, its no surprise that you can't learn from GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... I rise...

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by NNTR: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:
I learnt it from Christ my Lord. Everyone can.

Image123:
Christ is your Lord, that's good news if i read right.

budaatum:
A comma was intentionally left out.

My Lord is my Lord. Christ is a character I read about in a very good book from which I learn a lot.

Image123:
That's unfortunate, i mis-read.

budaatum:
That's ok. Many do.
Christ, is not just only a character read about in a very good book from which you learn a lot, but most importantly, Christ also pka Anointed, interestingly happens to be the Landlord (i.e. the owner of property, such as land or earth) and doubling up as the Saviour of all in this whole wide world, thats your current humble place of habitation

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
NNTR:

Christ, is not just only a character read about in a very good book from which you learn a lot, but most importantly, Christ also pka Anointed, interestingly happens to be the Landlord (i.e. the owner of property, such as land or earth) and doubling up as the Saviour of all in this whole wide world, thats your current humble place of habitation

Jesus does not own your cross, which you must pick up and bear by your self.

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by NNTR: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:
Jesus does not own your cross, which you must pick up and bear by your self.
Thank God, for if not for Jesus, the Landlord (i.e. the owner of property, such as land or earth) and doubling up as the Saviour of all in this whole wide world, thats your current humble place of habitation, the power to pick up my cross and bear it by myself, would be non-existent

Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by budaatum: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
NNTR:
Thank God, for if not for Jesus, the power to pick up my cross and bear it by myself, would be non-existent

That, NNTR, is you learning from the stories Jesus told. If your fruits show you have learnt.
Re: Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die by NNTR: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:
That, NNTR, is you learning from the stories Jesus told. If your fruits show you have learnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDd6AuWZyE

The best Teacher, whom I am well pleased with, is Jesus Christ also pka Anointed, who interestingly happens to be the Landlord (i.e. the owner of property, such as land or earth) and doubling up as the Saviour of all in this whole wide world, thats your current humble place of habitation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus The Saviour Vs Jesus The Lord / Food For Thought / Godtube.com Capitalizes On 82 Million Americans Using Faith-based Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.