Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigeria Air Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Air Is Recruiting (35702 Views)

Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Favmil101(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
dubaino:
Nigeria Air is recruiting,

Do well to apply if you are qualified.
Nigerian air? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by SexyBabe001: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mtchewww... another way to loot and embezzle money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by abc115: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Yusssuf11(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Am seeing experienced all around
Hope no be watin I dey think
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by sundayezege4(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good evening dear nairalander, my name is Michael Ezege, I based in Enugu state thinker's corner precise, though I'm a cross riverian. Please I'm seriously looking for work either in Enugu, Calabar or Abuja. I'm a very nice cook. Please I'm depressed due to my innabilty to find a job. U can WhatsApp me on 07037459716 or email me on michaelezege1@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Searchingvictor: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me.

Wetin happen

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Efwai: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Which serious company uses that kind of email address? Looking like a scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by anonymuz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rubbish. They are recruiting for themselves. Ogun kill them.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by CheapHomes1: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
dubaino:
Nigeria Air is recruiting,

Do well to apply if you are qualified.

Where are the planes that they are hiring these pilots to fly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by nickyj19: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
4kizo:
Nice opportunity.....

Come o!! Is like I'm the first to comment here today....

u say undecided
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by dubaino(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Favmil101:

Nigerian air? undecided
Yes sir!
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by porthouse7(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
eedimo:
Where do they want people to get experience in a country without jobs?
negative mindset won't take you far

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by swiych(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Reminds me of that advert.....
My Friend Udeme, is a great man. When he was a boy, his teacher asked him where he dreamed of working. Up There, he said. And he was good to his dream.
Baba, na old man u be o, see wetin u still remember. E get one program dat time wey dem 4 dey show the advert, u still remember?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by dubaino(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me. I just want to die so bad but I don't want to do it myself.
Please take it easy bro!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by goldfish27(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
The ones with aircraft or the ones without a single aircraft pls we want to know so peoples application won't be use to settle Bala the suya man as compensation of being APC's suya man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Awesomeking: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me. I just want to die so bad but I don't want to do it myself.
make i drop aza?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by sonnie10: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
But them suppose do this shares of a thing the way mtn did na

Its not a PLC
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by bhella10: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Reminds me of that advert.....
My Friend Udeme, is a great man. When he was a boy, his teacher asked him where he dreamed of working. Up There, he said. And he was good to his dream.
Na OG you be. Some of my friends still call small stout "Udeme" till date.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by bigdammyj: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Noted.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Atarakpa:
Is the C.E.O position vacancy?

Oyibo bu agbara
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Wale0073245(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
no kill yourself guy,if say my papa get money ,I for happy ooo.Your own good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by yellowgarri2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
aylagos:
Instead wey some people go follow instructions and apply now them go dey call someone from inside to help them get the Job and some ladies too go open leg for the job especially the cabin crew ladies…….Gaul epos for dis country ooo, we like short cut for everything.

N:B if you are in Lagos and you need Job ASAP….. I have opening for 20 Business Development Managers. Salary 80k plus
please am interested, tired of underemployment
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Slynation(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
This is the type they will need 8years working experience from a 23years graduate...
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by smile4kenn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
sundayezege4:
Good evening dear nairalander, my name is Michael Ezege, I based in Enugu state thinker's corner precise, though I'm a cross riverian. Please I'm seriously looking for work either in Enugu, Calabar or Abuja. I'm a very nice cook. Please I'm depressed due to my innabilty to find a job. U can WhatsApp me on 07037459716 or email me on michaelezege1@gmail.com. thanks.

I just shared this here. You shall be blessed.

https://gist.am/q/nigeria-air-is-recruiting-come-and-apply-if-you-are-qualified

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
TastyFriedPussy:

I can’t believe someone liked this post grin grin grin. Anyways, I don’t know what you’re going through but I need you to find something to work on. Try learning a skill even though you don’t need it, but at least your mind will be preoccupied with how to excel in the skill instead of suicidal thoughts. If you’re working then try pushing for a promotion, you’ll be busy trying to figure out how to get the promotion. It’ll give you a sense of purpose

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
This is the only good news we have heard in 8 years of apc govt...atleast this one is not killing or chasing yoruba ass lickers out of the west to destitute camps in Cameroon by herder....may all nl members who apply for this job get it speedily apart from yorubas and igbos amen..success to all south south applicants who are on nl...this job is for only christains..we dont want old muslim smelling girls with all thier ugly faces covered with hijab..we want sexy christain ladies to attend to us whenever we fly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by dchamp234(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Bring 2million make I kill you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
sonnie10:

Its not a PLC

Alright
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by funshint(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why are they so much in a hurry. Something is phishy about this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by viodemus: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Chairman re-cordinate your thoughts.

The country and the world, especially the country can be depressing, but no let depression handle you. No worry. Play your path. Na one day at a time. Death go come in one of the days of living, but just dey go first.

Who know, you fit become the future leader of Naija one day, cun even be one of the best ones. So we no go gree make you waka like that, with all your potentials in action and on the bench. Play the life match, Angel's go dey guide you and all others. No shaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / Halliburton Test Questions Here / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.