Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigeria Air Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Air Is Recruiting (35692 Views)

Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
And you think they will employ base on merit.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by GeneralPula: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
As hardware engineer wey I be..

Make I go try my luck
Wise girl.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by wamide042(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Reminds me of that advert.....
My Friend Udeme, is a great man. When he was a boy, his teacher asked him where he dreamed of working. Up There, he said. And he was good to his dream.

Guinness extra lager beer.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by deji17: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
In our life time.. Many thanks to Buhari for removing the Nigeria Airways shame from Nigeria. Nigerians yet unborn will hear about you and still thank you.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by macorn4life: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
aylagos:
Instead wey some people go follow instructions and apply now them go dey call someone from inside to help them get the Job and some ladies too go open leg for the job especially the cabin crew ladies…….Gaul epos for dis country ooo, we like short cut for everything.

N:B if you are in Lagos and you need Job ASAP….. I have opening for 20 Business Development Managers. Salary 80k plus.

How can I reach u boss
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by higgs: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Another venture to loot and waste Nigeria's money. This company will go the same way Nigerian Airlines ,NITEL, NNPC Refineries, Ajaokuta steel company etc went.
When will we learn that the Nigerian government cannot run businesses?
Is there anything the government is running that is working well?
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Enimin: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Ineptitude is not like Recession, it's not just a word

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by meobizy(f): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Experienced, experienced, experienced. They are not serious. See me happy that jobless Nairalanders will finally get jobs. It seems you trolls will stick to your paltry livelihoods a little longer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by ccollins(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2022
aylagos:
Instead wey some people go follow instructions and apply now them go dey call someone from inside to help them get the Job and some ladies too go open leg for the job especially the cabin crew ladies…….Gaul epos for dis country ooo, we like short cut for everything.

N:B if you are in Lagos and you need Job ASAP….. I have opening for 20 Business Development Managers. Salary 80k plus.
I am interested in the business development manager role. This is my email: collins4reall @gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by aylagos(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2022
macorn4life:

How can I reach u boss
@ayhomes.ng on instagram
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by aylagos(m): 2:30am On Sep 24, 2022
ccollins:
I am interested in the business development manager role. This is my email: collins4reall @gmail.com
reach out on instagram @ayhomes.ng
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by ransomed: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Senators list and presidency list are to be considered.
If Abubakar, Umar or Mohammed is not part of your name, please, do not waste your time , Sai Baba practices Nepotism.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by NumeroUno7(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2022
I need a job bros, how I go take contact you?
aylagos:

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Terror48: 3:28am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me. I just want to die so bad but I don't want to do it myself.
.Just be patience till tinubu becomes the president, you will just die
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by kraftysprouts: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2022
They are not using ng domain extension?
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Yoighaman(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me. I just want to die so bad but I don't want to do it myself.

You don't need to do it yourself, just join the Nigeria Army and request to be posted to sambisa forest, that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nezee: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=TastyFriedPussy post=116953606]Honestly I wish I and that girl who was shot and killed by soldiers chasing a car carrying illicit products could switch places. I just wish I could take her place in the afterlife while she takes mine here. Even though my Papa get money, this life don tire me. I just want to die so bad but I don't want to do it myself.[no matter what the case may be, dying is never an option. There's much more to life than riches and satisfaction. Live for others bro!]
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Nezee: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2022
No matter what the case may be, dying is never an option. There's much more to life than riches and satisfaction. Live for others bro!
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by mosho2good: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2022
aylagos:

Plz sir I'm in Lagos and I need the job to sustain myself and feed my family also.
I hope u can consider me
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by MECHWISDOM: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2022
aylagos:

am interested, number, 08121927670
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by nentokritji(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
I am in need of the job asap pls, i am an NCE holder here are my contacts 09036915209/08027264628
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by dnawah(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
me need money tell ur papa to give small for my rent naw!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by beauty4jo: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

When i see the name "tastyfriedpussy" I no come know which advice to give.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Codes151(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
aylagos:

business development manager. 80k.

Atleast remove the manager.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by babajero(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
dubaino:
Nigeria Air is recruiting,

Do well to apply if you are qualified.
with real or imaginary planes? Nigerian air ok o.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by brimdans(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2022
aylagos:

I'm highly interested sir 08067288284
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by arsenal33: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
JomasisTech:
Good luck to those who are going to apply grin
Your sister will apply
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by Xlyad(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Life is challenging, and more so for people who have not answered the question of the essence of life. I will recommend you spend a couple of hours weekly listening to or reading to talks on the reasons for our existence and people transformational experience from being succidal to enjoying life in its fullness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by kally90(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Are you for real?
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by ImperialKingJosh: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This is a very Sad thing to wish for..
I think you need a friend, someone who would show you life is worth living for..
You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to.
Re: Nigeria Air Is Recruiting by ImperialKingJosh: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Its supposed to be Nigerian Air
Not Nigeria Air...
Nigerian Airways not Nigeria Airways ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halliburton Test Questions Here / Things To Do While Waiting For A Job / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.