Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) (61624 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Dozman88: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Photoshoot ooooooo I don't think if that picture is real
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by gulfer: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Exactly why is this a news, so if I visited an exhibition hall and met a renowned person, take pictures with them I should come here and post with caption, Obama meets Gulfer? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Streetpriest1: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu recently met with Bill Gates. He shared photos of him with Gates and captioned it:

https://twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1573360381510455296?t=7r94sHJ-3vLZqspHVnAadg&s=08

I think this guy get pride o, he put his hand in his pocket and was shaking Bill Gate.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Infliolity complex
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu recently met with Bill Gates. He shared photos of him with Gates and captioned it:

https://twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1573360381510455296?t=7r94sHJ-3vLZqspHVnAadg&s=08
does it guarantee Petiti Obiwan to win the election
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by cigaricon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
My grandfather will always say to me son....make sure you huzzle....
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight

Boss abeg dash me one of this your macbook na make i take dey do motion graphics... You go forever be in my prayers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Akamadon(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Someone should check the name
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Where e see am meet Guyman grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by buttlover(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ikennaford:

You think say na naija, he's already in complex so no need for him to be afraid, even his assigned securities don't come along with him inside our complex at Tesla
Bro. i dont know you but i need a loan of §3k. i sell palm oil from imo state to abuja. things went bad i had to relocate to ph. i dnt mind using my village land as collateral. i want to get back to business. please if you have that you aint using now you can lend me
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Betgold84: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Willians billy gates.
Number 1 serial killer.
Baddest of all snipers.

nlfpmod:

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Ungodly: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wonder if he would tell Bill of their nnewi brothers that are richer than him in onitsha market with only singlets on…
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by nedekid: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
ERORR404:
Ebuka get mind oh... See as him put hand for Bill gates shoulder like say na ex bbn housemate?
He even put hand for pocket undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Akharmony: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eyibo man no get wahala. .
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Enimin: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
nlfpmod:

Sir Bill is pretty much in his dotage, nothing to brag about here

Try meeting Elon Musk instead or even Satya Nadella
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
ERORR404:
Ebuka get mind oh... See as him put hand for Bill gates shoulder like say na ex bbn housemate?
something wey Dem no born him well do with Dangote or Ote. Lol
Oyinbo na Oyinbo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Yalwayzme: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ebuka my guy u ain't loyal at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Legalaffairs(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
nlfpmod:

Ebuka calm down make God bless you well well.

So in your mind Bill met you abi? Over bloated ego
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Enimin: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Judolisco:
E come pose like say bill Gates dey beg am for money... Bill Gates wey dey find as e go spend him money...

Age is a terrible thing

Bill Gates can buy and sell Ebuka more than two hundred times over, yet he draped an arm across the old man's shoulders like he'd do with his broke kid brother

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Truthday:
Great. Igbo amaka.

Igbo are amazon people. I love them. But on the hate and separatist Agenda. That'll take this country to generations behind. They need to rethink. Until you know the end of war. You'll understand we're better together.
I hate it when people are always sounding politically correct.

After 108 years of cohabitating in deceit and killings You are still talking about continuing.

I still believe that separation will end our troubles
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by hardon1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
FullBlastLight:

That's an area do of arrogance, I tell u!

Both d 1st & d 2nd pix are offside!

There better way 2 pose 4 pix wit a great man!

What is arrogance there? What is wrong in putting hands across a man's shoulder.

Ebuka has a much bigger frame that's why your seeing it so.

He may not try it with some elderly affluent Nigerians though because our culture may see it somehow

But Oga bill is not a Nigeria and doesn't fucking care.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ebuka just put hand for pocket like say him own pepper rest pass Bill Gates own. Nice one there �
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by goodmike7: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
This same yeye ebuka would not allow a nigerian younger boy to put hands across his shoulders like that especially when he knows he is richer than him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Originalwafi: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmm

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Adex2442: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
There's no big deal in this.

Anybody can snap a pix with bill gates or any public figure at least as a fan
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Gadalo1990: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
My grandfather will always say to me son....make sure you huzzle....
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight
Teach me d job oga, me too wan make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Eryyy92:
. But if it's one chief Anyaoku from Onitsha, you'll see Ebuka using two hands and one leg to greet him

That's because Chief Anya Oku deserves that and more.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by jasmeel: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Isien:
What should we do with this news now?
cook ur phone with it.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2022
U are sick
PreacherMan007:
Igbokwenu... All hail the smartest tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2022
ERORR404:

It's his confidence for me. Come be like say na Bill Gates dey request to snap with am. If na Bubu now, he go stand at attention like log of wood.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Adex2442: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2022
This photo says two things
1. Bill is very humble.
2. Ebuka is very proud and arrogant.
He's not supposed to put his hand on his shoulder and pocket.

A hand shake is very much okay. Greeting should be formal.

These billionaires are very intelligent and smart. with this ebuka's behavior and arrogance, he may not deal with ebuka again.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Teach me d job oga, me too wan make am

Teach you how to become a thief?

You for just go meet Evans the kidnapper make him show you the way.

Can you imagine your level of reasoning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.