Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) (61623 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Adex2442: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2022
FullBlastLight:

That's an area do of arrogance, I tell u!

Both d 1st & d 2nd pix are offside!

There better way 2 pose 4 pix wit a great man!

Am telling you. Ebuka Bleep up on those pics. It shows he's proud and lacks Respect. He's not supposed to put his hand on his shoulder and his pocket. He was just trying to tell us he's a big boy.
A handshake should be enough.

Bill is intelligent he may draw red flags from those acts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Redstubpen:
This picture is Legendary and a Masterpiece. Ebuka is miles ahead of his contemporaries. I'm his good fan, especially of his dexterity,consistency and fashion distinctiveness and there he is ,arm around one of the few living legends. Humble and Simple Bill Gate.

RespeKt cool

All this to what end?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Adex2442:
This photo says two things
1. Bill is very humble.
2. Ebuka is very proud and arrogant.
He's not supposed to put his hand on his shoulder and pocket.

A hand shake is very much okay. Greeting should be formal.

These billionaires are very intelligent and smart. with this ebuka's behavior and arrogance, he may not deal with ebuka again.

Yes, very intelligent and smart, not dumb asses like our Nigerian leaders forming 'big men' upandan when they are in Nigeria; go and see them in the UK or US, dem dey humble pass dog wey neva chop.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Adex2442: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Yoighaman:

Yes, very intelligent and smart, not dumb asses like our Nigerian leaders forming 'big men' upandan when they are in Nigeria; go and see them in the UK or US, dem dey humble pass dog wey neva chop.

Africans too proud. Look at the behavior of ebuka

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Gadalo1990: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Yoighaman

ya man I want to become a thief.
I lost my job two days ago afta comming to nairaland to beg like a weak man but nobody could hel me. so na yahoo I go do now. and ma guy if dem inzide ya head wetin I dey reason u go fit faint. no vex me o make i no add to ya wahala
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Gadalo1990:
Yoighaman

ya man I want to become a thief.
I lost my job two days ago afta comming to nairaland to beg like a weak man but nobody could hel me. so na yahoo I go do now. and ma guy if dem inzide ya head wetin I dey reason u go fit faint. no vex me o make i no add to ya wahala

No vex my broda. God go help all of us, but fraud nor be the way o, the lives of fraudsters nor dey end well, abi you for like end up like Hush Puppi or Invictus Obi??

Best wishes bro.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by AhmVihn73: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
My grandfather will always say to me son....make sure you huzzle....
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight
street..
God bless ya hustle bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Ebuka go fill form and wait for a month before that meeting.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Gadalo1990: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Yoighaman:

No vex my broda. God go help all of us, but fraud nor be the way o, the lives of fraudsters nor dey end well, abi you for like end up like Hush Puppi or Invictus Obi??

Best wishes bro.
my guy many of dem wey I know dey enjoy dia money. me I don taya n I no go kill myzelf, e beta make I do am wotowoto 4 whitey.
Thankx Ma Guy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight
baba werey ni eleyi oo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Judolisco:
E come pose like say bill Gates dey beg am for money... Bill Gates wey dey find as e go spend him money...
Asin ehn.. ebuka too were accessories tbh. See as Mr gates wer rich pass Africa just de look normal.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Well, Bill Gates is a known front man for the One-Eye elite club.

And Mr. Ebuka has been working for the One-Eye company for so long.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Isien:
What should we do with this news now?
everything!!!!!!

Meeting with former number one on earth. Not even any of your kinsmen had neared that feat. Which hole in the bush are you crawling out from sef

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Zeezenho: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Truthday:
Great. Igbo amaka.

Igbo are amazon people. I love them. But on the hate and separatist Agenda. That'll take this country to generations behind. They need to rethink. Until you know the end of war. You'll understand we're better together.

God forbid we are never one and will never be.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 2:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Eryyy92:
See how's using one hand to shake Bill gate..the richest man in the world. But if it's one chief Anyaoku from Onitsha, you'll see Ebuka using two hands and one leg to greet him
Bill gate is nt the richest man in the world
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by tete7000(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...

And as you hustle too, keep it in your mind that there is equally a place for grace in a man's hustle. The battle is not for the strong nor the race for the swift, but it is the Lord that shows mercy. Work like your life depends on it, but pray and watch out for God to help you seize and make the best use of every moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Eagba(m): 3:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Adex2442:
This photo says two things
1. Bill is very humble.
2. Ebuka is very proud and arrogant.
He's not supposed to put his hand on his shoulder and pocket.

A hand shake is very much okay. Greeting should be formal.

These billionaires are very intelligent and smart. with this ebuka's behavior and arrogance, he may not deal with ebuka again.
Ha Ade, you then don't know the rules of bargaining.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by olibeans: 3:48am On Sep 24, 2022
The true sponsors of Big Brother Naija.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:19am On Sep 24, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Hmm

I’ve been thinking of something like this. I’ll redesign the handle and put his face on it. Then make a big and wider broom or duster with his face on the top.

Then I’ll market them as ‘Able shiner for the show polish brushes and Table shiners for the big ones.

Trust me it’ll sell like hot cakes.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by unbiased2021: 4:22am On Sep 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu recently met with Bill Gates. He shared photos of him with Gates and captioned it:

https://twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1573360381510455296?t=7r94sHJ-3vLZqspHVnAadg&s=08

God bless you Mr Ebuka.
I pray one day God will bless me with the opportunity to see Mr Elon Musk and share his ideas.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by 10mobile: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...

Don’t die yet Slawo. We'd miss you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Na this guy get bb9ja? just asking
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by assholemods: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Princebest:
I saw this earlier today and I was like, this dude is really balling. This is how to be a big boy indeed.
How much will that bring to his account? Balling ko footballing ni!

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by 7buckz(m): 5:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Is a men's doings!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Ceejay94: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2022
AndroidAI:

All this to what end?
Tinubu urchins will not be happy with this one because his name has Obi in it..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Mystic969: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Always on point.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol, met him several times at Tesla, but never took Pictures with him,bill will be like who t f is this Man,this Guy and clout
The guy is forming over familiarity---bill gates will be like "be fast nigga, I wanna get outta here". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Redstubpen:
This picture is Legendary and a Masterpiece. Ebuka is miles ahead of his contemporaries. I'm his good fan, especially of his dexterity,consistency and fashion distinctiveness and there he is ,arm around one of the few living legends. Humble and Simple Bill Gate.

RespeKt cool

Is it because he took a pic with Bill gates?...why are Nigerians always behaving like this?
Do u know that anyone can take pictures with Bill gates if they re opportuned to meet him anywhere?..I see no biggie in that please
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...

I know your grandfather can not use those version of english.....
Besides, wetin lighter dey do beside you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2022
PreacherMan007:
[s]Igbokwenu... All hail the smartest tribe in Nigeria[/s].
bastards from the cursed land of Biafra!
The same people who:

•started coup in Nigeria.
•started killing prominent leaders in Nigeria.
•abolished our regional system.
•drafted the most hated constitution.
•plunged Nig into a needles war.

... are now the same people playing a victim card & blackmailing their victims. �

You are not being coherent, are you on drugs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.