Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) (61625 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by toyinhope: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2022
All I see here is humility and pride in display.
I am sure an average Nigerian cannot do same to ebuka.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Enimin:

Sir Bill is pretty much in his dotage, nothing to brag about here

Try meeting Elon Musk instead or even Satya Nadella

Nothing to brag about?

Are you serious?

We all grew up hearing about Bill Gate. When did Musk even come into the scene?

Meeting Bill Gate will always be a big deal.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by obaaderemi: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerians are petty arrogance. Just look at this one. He already knew he was going to post the pictures all over social media. This is why certain people do not go beyond limited stages.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Spain007(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Chiboy419:
There meeting was on how peter obi will win 2023 election

CORRECT
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2022
na billionaire dis one hold join bodi like say nahim papa him hold!

Oyibo, very carefree entities.
grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Cravemore: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
ChukwuEbuka has grown more wings grin

Indeed he's embracing ego Basha/money with no respect. Well it's just a pic sha, after that pic, swear bill Gates doesn't know him.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by saysugar(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
My grandfather will always say to me son....make sure you huzzle....
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight
lol sha let her see money pay bill
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Eryyy92:
See how's using one hand to shake Bill gate..the richest man in the world. But if it's one chief Anyaoku from Onitsha, you'll see Ebuka using two hands and one leg to greet him

Bill gate richest man in the world? U re not current. But Ebuka get mind Sha, if na me I go prostate Wella. Level pass level, this is a man that can buy Nigeria with some changes remaining
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Eryyy92:
See how's using one hand to shake Bill gate..the richest man in the world. But if it's one chief Anyaoku from Onitsha, you'll see Ebuka using two hands and one leg to greet him
Very funny comment grin

The rich are usually humble at a point..But arrogant when they speak.. cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Dwightventures(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
The PEOPLE of every nation are responsible for the fate of their nation, depending on whom they PROMOTE, and whom they nip in the bud. Nigeria has also chosen their own and so GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Doomx(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Money ...
My grandfather will always say to me son....make sure you huzzle....
You know why son....because Success got friends and family but you see that niggar called poverty....ain't got no body

I thought he was done...then he called me again son...no matter the type of huzzle you gonna do in life...just master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle
Anytime I remember those words of my grandfather...I keep on keyboarding just to master the huzzle. ....I die here tonight

Lol..... thanks for the laugh
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Truthday:
Great. Igbo amaka.

Igbo are amazon people. I love them. But on the hate and separatist Agenda. That'll take this country to generations behind. They need to rethink. Until you know the end of war. You'll understand we're better together.

Keep kwayet, better together my ass.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
That's beautiful. Name Checkers Association Of Nairaland, over to you.
They do not check names again o. They have channeled all that energy to attacking Peter Obi.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Isien:
What should we do with this news now?
Use it to vote peter Obi next year.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol, met him several times at Tesla, but never took Pictures with him,bill will be like who t f is this Man,this Guy and clout
not taking pictures with him your own choice. Some other man taking pics with him is also a matter of choice. About clout chasing, leave that to Mr GATES to worry about. Worry about yours.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Eryyy92:
Richest man in the world? You beta wake up,wake up , collect yovr money!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

You think say na naija, he's already in complex so no need for him to be afraid, even his assigned securities don't come along with him inside our complex at Tesla
Who u dey whine with ur name calling?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
PreacherMan007:
Igbokwenu... All hail the smartest tribe in Nigeria.
Gbam!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nasa005: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
U be mumu . a disgrace to ur family

Ibkhaleel:
bastards from the cursed land of Biafra!
The same people who:

•started coup in Nigeria.
•started killing prominent leaders in Nigeria.
•abolished our regional system.
•drafted the most hated constitution.
•plunged Nig into a needles war.

... are now the same people playing a victim card & blackmailing their victims. �

You are not being coherent, are you on drugs?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
hardon1:

What is arrogance there? What is wrong in putting hands across a man's shoulder.

Ebuka has a much bigger frame that's why your seeing it so.

He may not try it with some elderly affluent Nigerians though because our culture may see it somehow

But Oga bill is not a Nigeria and doesn't fucking care.

Honestly, hardly wil u ever find any great or wise man who wil tell u ur blatant errors against them in such a situation!

They simply draw d redline without u knowing diddly!

Or, when u go 4 interviews, don't u see as u're committing ur errors & playing foul while d interviews last, do they get 2 tell u anytin abt it? Never!

They wil simply play along wit u, ignoring every misdemeanor, cos they know too well dt they'll neva call u up again, given ur flagrant misconducts!

Only pple who share similar traits of arrogance, self-possession, & over bloated ego, won't see anytin wrong in his discourteous & disrespectful postures!

And majority belong 2 dt defective & disdainful category!

Of course, majority won't ever stand where d truth is, and dt's why dis generation is morally & ethically downwardly spiralling!

Think abt dt, dude!

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Not the richest for a while, babe don relegate go 4th now because of that hin wife divorce

Snakes are bastard
Eryyy92:
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Life ns turn by turn

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2022
cooooooks:
Didn't Ebuka was such a physically imposing man.
Like you've not seen his other pictures? He's tall. Loveet!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2022
No wonder he's beloved.
Lollittaa:

Like you've not seen his other pictures? He's tall. Loveet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.