Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja (13124 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by jcross19: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sen. Adeleke will do same in his shoes too wink It is just to ensure security as nobody will influence the Judges.
check my signature for free stuffs!
we are all know when it moves to abuja it's over and the judge can do the IMO for osun there....

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Lie peddler

Nobody has ever influenced judges from Abuja, that's why we have APC producing someone like Uzodimma in Imo State.

Perpetual liars.
Smh. All you idle folks do on nairaland is insult anyone with contrary opinion. I will report you to the mods.shikena.
Supreme Court is different from Tribunal and the President of CA has already declined so why you can choose to insult others and be toxic is your own character flaw that should not sit on nairaland.
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Minjim: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2022
It's for you people's safety now
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by 43Ronin: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol. Him wan use imo state supreme court administrator pattern. grin e over am

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by BeanmanX(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Oyetola should accept defeat for once,,,

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by jrusky(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2022
This Oyetola is another defiant. Now from current political dispensation there are now three set of bloody sycophantic defants 1. Ayu of pdp. 2. Obi supporters. 3. Oyetola. These 3 group of defiants are those useless defiants I ever since existed.
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by jrusky(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2022
This Oyetola is another defiant. Now from current political dispensation there are now three set of bloody sycophantic defants 1. Ayu of pdp. 2. Obi supporters. 3. Oyetola. These 3 group of defiants are those useless defiants I know ever existed.
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. All you idle folks do on nairaland is insult anyone with contrary opinion. I will report you to the mods.shikena.
Supreme Court is different from Tribunal and the President of CA has already declined so why you can choose to insult others and be toxic is your own character flaw that should not sit on nairaland.

My dear fellow idle folk that is hardly ever seen on Nairaland, your barefaced lies coated with innuendos has expired. I know you think that as it was in 2015, so shall it be in 2023, my dear, your lies won't take you close to there again.

Daalụ

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by kelmicheal: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Power hungry politician doesn't want to leave the government house

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sen. Adeleke will do same in his shoes too wink It is just to ensure security as nobody will influence the Judges.

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORAMUS.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by 9jahotblog: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
APC and fake news are Siamese twins, I said it yesterday that the pictures are fake of the highest order. It’s never true at all. Tinubu the clueless looter and loser never meet Aregbesola at all. This picture were taken as far back as 2020. Tinubu never reconcile with anyone in APC. As it stands today, The northern Christians in APC has vowed to work against Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in APC. Also Aregbesola and his aides has vowed to work against Tinubu and his Muslim-Muslim presidential bid. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by AntiTerrorist: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are an insensitive liar. Oyetola tun maa lule lekan si .... I don't know why the Governor is afraid of his own shadow A state you are presently a governor.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by manmade(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2022
I won't be surprised if they organized some touts to go harassed and disturb the sitting of the tribunal to prove a point

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by stanisbaratheon: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
WTF did I just read? A sitting governor citing insecurity as reason for moving a case to Abuja. Shit cry . What then is his job as chief security officer of his state?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Heffalump(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
He will leaving the state soon he knows once the tribunal is still in osun he can't manipulate or influence the inec and the court again, he want it in abuja where it will be easy for the panel to feel safer to influence tribunal and escape mob actions

I'm beginning to see the crazy demon in Otedola. That guy is a hopeless goat walahi. Why is it so difficult to accept defeat in Nigerian politics
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Pat081: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sen. Adeleke will do the same in his shoes too wink It is just to ensure security as nobody will influence the Judges.
check my signature for free stuff!
hmmmmmmmmm Osun is save tell him that

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Pat081: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2022
manmade:
I won't be surprised if they organized some touts to go harassed and disturb the sitting of the tribunal to prove a point
Thank you and God bless you too, SRJ can do that because he is the father of all tours in that State he know them

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by 1989iyke: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun is not Imo

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by ufuosman(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun mandate cannot be stolen

Get ready to handover to Adeleke wen the time comes

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Gbeng30(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Oyetola is just a shameless looser..his just looking for a way to do abracadabra in Abuja with the help of yekini his God father... But he has fail again.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by gbolagunte81693: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Oyetola is just a terrible loser.. The people of osun have spoken.Oyetola is just a terrible loser.. The people of osun have spoken....

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Jostoman: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2022
God bless buhari for allowing free and fear election in Osun state, Oyetola Osun state people have spoken with their PVC so just get ready to pack up and go back to iragbiji so that IMOLE can come in.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Ekugbeh(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
This guy 8s shameless

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by TBIZZY(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Dem dey give this shameless loser smackdown every time. You no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Linesman(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Fear! Fear Governor. You don Lose QED.
Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by smokeyupu(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Wetin concern Abuja with Osun people decide? Wuru wuru uploading

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by smokeyupu(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
[TRUMP DON GREE SAY HIM LOSE AGAINST BIDEN?

quote author=Heffalump post=116962515]

I'm beginning to see the crazy demon in Otedola. That guy is a hopeless goat walahi. Why is it so difficult to accept defeat in Nigerian politics[/quote]
Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by HeavenVGate: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by Kaymansion(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
undecided Let this unperforming governor go and rest and accept his faith

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja by pepericozi: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
O tun ti lule leekan si

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Peter Obi: You Failed On Both Counts – APC Tells Obi, Obidients / Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.