Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War (13095 Views)

Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by chisomkachy: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Do not drag us to war! Nigeria and Nigerians will bear the full brunt of this unpopular, anti-people, pro west imperialist war. Most especially, Northern Nigeria, which is dealing with enough problems already. Dialogue and diplomacy are the only ways to go, especially as it was a bloodless coup.

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1689714287680372736?t=UIk7lN0GRmO29YGGz2FZgQ&s=19

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by TemplarLandry: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
cool

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
This Omo ale still Dy town kikikiki I like how we chased him into oblivion 🀣🀣🀣 he wanted to come and eat in the same plate with his fathers and refused to consult the mothers before daring to take such bold action

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Acekidc4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
This Ipob Miscreant!!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
The IRAGBIJI accountant is hell-bent on holding on to his illegitimacy AT ALL COST.

Then he will go around to imprison all his opponents.

Another Nigerian coup loading.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This Omo ale still Dy town kikikiki I like how we chased him into oblivion 🀣🀣🀣 he wanted to come and eat in the same plate with his fathers and refused to consult the mothers before daring to take such bold action

Rose, where precisely are you from?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rose, where precisely are you from?
I am a Nigerian

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by madridguy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
wink

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chinedu you still dey around? I taught you have gone back after game cast or are you also hoping the presidential tribunal will do magic so you can be a minister in Obi Presidential cabinet, u better wake up to the reality

As for Niger coup and military intervention, Nigerian is already in economic war , the military intervention will take us to part two or second war

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by UncleSuru: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Shinedu Roads Figure

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by ImoleNaija: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thank God say this one & his master no win. Dem for just sell both Naija & ECOWAS to Russia in return for Biafra grin.

What a lily-livered set of people!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Iseoluwani: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Me I no dey go war... I dey low key

Pls friends vote my team Mount Zion from top to bottom

https://forms.gle/6ikrofh6vPgixJFJ8

Pls remember to vote for MOUNT ZION AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Tnks

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Beess(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
No be lie...

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by shegra58: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by AllenSpencer: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dunce!

Seeking relevance!

He should come out plain! Is he supporting a military coup!

That fvckin gene really runs in dudes veins! He should just remove Gbadebo from his name, and change it to Nkita

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ebola no get ear naa

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by RingRoadMafia: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by akpaulite(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wetin this one know

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by NaijaSumigan: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ego won't allow Tinubu to listen to counsel. He will soon understand that Military no be joke...

He thinks he has backing, they will push him to his downfall sooner than later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by EKONGKING: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
I dont know why some supporters of Tinubu are pushing for war .

Honestly ,i am expecting the IPOB supporters to push for war as that's the best chance to actualize their country .

Nigeria has so many problems to focus and war is the last thing to be on anyone mind.

Tinubu please dont do it .

Every war has very happy opening but ultimately in majority of cases it has a very worse outcome.

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Thekaghan: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The IRAGBIJI accountant is hell-bent on holding on to his illegitimacy AT ALL COST.

Then he will go around to imprison all his opponents.

Another Nigerian coup loading.
Schmuck finally acknowledged Asiwaju to be an accountant. Confused mofos cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by onlyboyson(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Forgive them Wagner for they don't know what they are doing
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

Iyaebe Rose, zukwanuike and rest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Blaze14k: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

I wonder if you guys are really worried about this war thing or not. I really hope they don't go to war cos it will put lot of pressure on nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by superCleanworks(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This Omo ale still Dy town

can you stand face to face with him and say this? or does your ability end on your phone keypad?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by datola: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice advice.

Gbarebo is growing g up small small.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by raskymonojendor: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
ECOWAS dey talk, Shinedu sef dey chook mouth
🀣🀣🀣

18 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Iyaebe Rose, zukwanuike and rest
Obi is the junior so you people should rest first then we'll follow

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids / NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari / Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.