Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Agric Grant For Farmers - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Grant For Farmers (8522 Views)

Agric Grant ! / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Gboy1026: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
francisgodstime5@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gboy1026:
francisgodstime5@gmail.com

The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
sir,in my proposal I was ask if I open an account with africuna bank and I said no and submitted I hope this will not affect me.My kyc as been submitted, since yesterday uptill now the are still yet to verify it.

If it was submitted successfully, no problem. You can generate your A/C # once the current upgrade/migration is over. If it wasn't, go to your Dashboard scroll down and generate your 'PayID' and use that as the A/C #; submit your Proposal (that applies till the upgrade is over).

Regarding the KYC, their staff are currently overwhelmed by the number of applicants and various changes going so. So to have them quickly approve your KYC, just go to the official Telegram Platform (I sent you the link in the e-mail). Drop a message with your e-mail you used and request for an Admin to kindly approve your KYC. An Admin will contact you and it'll be done within minutes. Otherwise you would be in the queue for long. KYC is must for withdrawals. So anyone that makes request they'll approve it quickly to protect their public image.

Please join the Telegram Platform and be updated. Please only deal with Admins there. Their pictures and the company logos are clearly visible. The system identifies them as admins too. Thank you.

Cheers.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
I urge everyone who has applied to keep checking on their Telegram Platform regularly because preparations will soon commence towards verification and payments this year to beneficiaries who have applied.

Please I can't answer all your questions. Go there and ask them directly.
Thanks.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by glade319(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
gladeconcept.inc@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2022
glade319:
gladeconcept.inc@gmail.com

Please check your e-mail. The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2022
@Ednut245

You sent me a Private Message.
I've sent the grant application procedure to your Nairaland registered e-mail. Please remember to also check your Spam, Primary, Social, and Promotions folders. It should be in one of those.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Enyimbafc: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=easypee post=117858347]@Ednut245

You sent me a Private Message.
I've sent the grant application procedure to your Nairaland registered e-mail. Please remember to also check your Spam, Primary, Social, and Promotions folders. It should be in one of those.

many people that I have ask about this grant, say it is a scam.The say this grant has been existing since last year, without them paying any dime to the applicants rather the will ask the applicants to pay money so the can open an account for them.How true is this.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Enyimbafc: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
easypee:

The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.
I confirm that this grant has been going on since last year, without them paying any dime.It is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by agricproduce: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I confirm that this grant has been going on since last year, without them paying any dime.It is a scam.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by sp2002(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kstfarms21@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dear All,

Please if you recently applied for this Grant and your KYC has not yet been approved for up to 2 weeks, you can go to their Telegram Platform and drop a gentle reminder for any Admin to help you speed up approval. They'll instruct you what to do. Deal only with system-recognised Admins (they usually have their pictures and Job Titles displayed on the company background logo) on the platform.

The applications coming in per day is huge so there's a large backlog.

Please do this quickly so you don't have any issues with withdrawal when the time comes.

Please get your necessary documents ready for verification purposes. Make sure your phone number submitted during application is still available. If you didn't submit it, kindly login, go to your profile and update your phone number. On the set day for verification exercise, if you're called and you're not accessible, they simply move to the next person on their list.

Remember only those who scale through verification will be paid. Verification is simply to have their team visit your farm site physically to check and confirm what you wrote during application. Simple.

If you gave wrong or incomplete information, you injure yourself. If you applied more than once, you will be disqualified. The rules are clear.

As always, I wish us good luck!
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
sp2002:
Kstfarms21@gmail.com

I've sent you the Grant application procedure.
Remember to check your other email folders in case it goes there.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by DonLala1(m): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2022
sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by maridrug(m): 3:26am On Oct 26, 2022
lulikemventures@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2022
DonLala1:
sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk

Sent.
Please check your e-mail.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2022
maridrug:
lulikemventures@gmail.com

Please check your e-mail. The Grant application procedure has been sent to you.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by bizzibodi(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2022
goldenage2k@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2022
bizzibodi:
goldenage2k@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Hargbeloba: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
hargbelobafarms@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hargbeloba:
hargbelobafarms@gmail.com

The Grant application procedure has been sent to you.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by kingharzy: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
harzyemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2022
kingharzy:
harzyemmanuel@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by acures99(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=easypee post=116955353]An Agricultural Grant is available for farmers and aspiring farmers. Crop and animal farming is acceptable.

Conditions:

- Grant is free: no application or registration fees are required.

- You will be required to create your bank account with the bank. That's where your funds will be paid to. You can carry out regular bank transactions as you wish before, during, and after disbursement.

- The awarding institution makes a commitment to buy off from you, up to 90% of your produce/harvest at going market price, at time of harvest. This is the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

- You will undergo verification exercise to ensure all you claim in your proposal and application are correct before grant will be approved and disbursed to you.

- You will be required to show honesty and integrity throughout the process.

- Training is available in your area of specialty close to disbursement period if you need one.

- Land ownership is not compulsory, but could help speed up your grant approval. Owned and rented land MUST show documented, verifiable relevant proofs.

- No fixed amount: The amount to be given to each applicant depends on your proposal. But it should mirror what you will expect to deliver at harvest to make yourself a profit. It needs to make sense.

- Target number of applicants in this 1st phase of the 5-year program in Nigeria is 1 Million. Disbursement processes commences once target is reached (hopefully by end of this year 2022).

Registration guide containers links which are not allowed to be posted here so drop your e-mail here and details will be forwarded to you.

Apply, spread the news to family and friends. "e go reach everybody!"

This is a UN backed project specifically aimed at helping the poor; and to genuinely reach the grassroots and ensure food sustainability for Nigeria and Africa.

You can download the "White paper" from the website to locate and visit their offices here in Nigeria and other parts of the world. I am not their staff. I'm just an applicant like others. I only chose to share information. So don't ask me questions I'm not interested in answering. If you like you can apply

ladsoil64@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Dharnchuks(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Dharnex.ent@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=acures99 post=117930186][/quote]

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Dharnchuks:
Dharnex.ent@gmail.com

I wish you good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by sabiodun03(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abiodunsaheed360@yahoo.com

Pls help me send the link to my email
I'm a catfish farmer with over 7yrs of experience
I need a capital to jumpstart my business to the next level
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
sabiodun03:
Abiodunsaheed360@yahoo.com

Pls help me send the link to my email
I'm a catfish farmer with over 7yrs of experience
I need a capital to jumpstart my business to the next level

Hi, I've sent the Grant application procedure to your e-mail.
Please make sure you input your up-to-date contact info during registration. Prepare your catfish site for physical inspection ahead of their call for site verification, etc.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by maisandari: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
jibrinumaru23@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by seytus: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2022
seyeoguntola@yahoo.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2022
maisandari:
jibrinumaru23@gmail.com

Sent.
Please check your e-mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Poultry Manure Available / Poultry For Sale / My 3 Weeks Small Scale Broiler Business (Less than 10k Budget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.