Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Agric Grant For Farmers - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Grant For Farmers (8463 Views)

Agric Grant ! / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
unity004:

Good day Sir/Ma
Do you have an idea of the maximum/minimum amount we should apply for?

Hi,

There is no limit specified. It depends on your project. But as a guide, your funds request must tally with what you would expect to deliver. For instance, if you requested for 1 Million Naira and what you're going to sell at harvest time is not up to 1 Million Naira and above, then you can not make a profit for yourself and have what to re-invest subsequently so you may be denied. In all, honesty, integrity is expected.

It's not just to collect the money and fade. They want you to be profitable and remain in business for years to come. It's a long term food security project in Aftica. Nigeria is their starting point for obvious reasons. So key in and grow. Gambia and several other African countries are already being lined up as we speak.

So do your calculations very well and state it step by step whether you're into crop or animal farming.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by unity004(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
easypee:

Thanks for this informative response

Hi,

There is no limit specified. It depends on your project. But as a guide, your funds request must tally with what you would expect to deliver. For instance, if you requested for 1 Million Naira and what you're going to sell at harvest time is not up to 1 Million Naira and above, then you can not make a profit for yourself and have what to re-invest subsequently so you may be denied. In all, honesty, integrity is expected.

It's not just to collect the money and fade. They want you to be profitable and remain in business for years to come. It's a long term food security project in Aftica. Nigeria is their starting point for obvious reasons. So key in and grow. Gambia and several other African countries are already being lined up as we speak.

So do your calculations very well and state it step by step whether you're into crop or animal farming.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by macjurek(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Greeland(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please ßend to my email christophervalentine846@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by eenweke12: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2022
eenweke14@gmail.com
Please send me info.

Thank you
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2022
macjurek:
macomogege@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Greeland:
Please ßend to my email christophervalentine846@gmail.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 5:22am On Oct 04, 2022
eenweke12:
eenweke14@gmail.com
Please send me info.

Thank you

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by legend4tune(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Fortuneinaction@gmail.com. pls I'm interested
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2022
legend4tune:
Fortuneinaction@gmail.com. pls I'm interested

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Ehmmah588(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Pls send me the link via Tarikoroemmanuel588@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:
Pls send me the link via Tarikoroemmanuel588@gmail.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Ehmmah588(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
easypee:

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Thanks
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Willie2015: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Send to Marsreuben@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by willybaby(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Send
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Willie2015:

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
willybaby:
Send to
wilsonotokpa@gmail.com thanks

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Walura1: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=unity004 post=117236042][/quote] Thank you a million, I have receive the link but all effort to register proof abortive, please, send the guidline to my mail; walura2022@yahoomail.com.Thanks.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Walura1:
Thank you a million, I have receive the link but all effort to register proof abortive, please, send the guidline to my mail; walura2022@yahoomail.com.Thanks.

Sorry about that. Please always get info from their Telegram Platform. They are currently doing a Migration exercise so VA account creation has been disabled till they finish.

NOTE: Use the "Create PayID" button instead. Use your PayID number in the place of A/C number and go ahead with your Grant application. Please remember to click the Submit button when done.

Thanks.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Billioon: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
send to me
saofoot@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Billioon:
send to me
saofoot@gmail.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by mobolaji234: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
mobolajiolasupo@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by FarmTech(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmm. Is this real or a scam? Have anyone applied for this? And why can't Op just post the li k here? What are you collecting people's email for?
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by FarmTech(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Billioon:
send to me
saofoot@gmail.com
Willie2015:
eenweke12:
eenweke14@gmail.com
Please send me info.

Thank you
Authority717:
omonijoabimbola2020@gmail.com
papilo90:
Hephzibahfarms90@gmail.com
Thank you.
Was this real?
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2022
mobolaji234:
mobolajiolasupo@gmail.com

The Grant application procedure has been sent to you. Please check your e-mail.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dear All,

Some people are currently having issues with KYC approval.

Please if you did not put your full names and other details correctly during registration and you submit your ID documents that doesn't match, how will they approve your KYC for goodness sake?

Honesty and integrity is required to get this grant, so please do the right thing from beginning to the end.

Remember everything will be checked and verified before you qualify for payment.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by PRINCEBISI1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
vintageindex1@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by FarmTech(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
easypee:
Dear All,

Some people are currently having issues with KYC approval.

Please if you did not put your full names and other details correctly during registration and you submit your ID documents that doesn't match, how will they approve your KYC for goodness sake?

Honesty and integrity is required to get this grant, so please do the right thing from beginning to the end.

Remember everything will be checked and verified before you qualify for payment.

Hello Op. I want you to send the link to me via nairaland message.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
PRINCEBISI1:
vintageindex1@gmail.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
FarmTech:

Hello Op. I want you to send the link to me via nairaland message.

How?

To your DM or how. Is posting links here not against NL rules?

Besides the instructions sent to people have several guides and links to make sure people who applied get approved.

If you don't want to post your email here, just send me a DM I'll forward everything to your NL registered e-mail so long as you can access it.

Hundreds of people have contacted me here and applied. Is there any one of them who has come here to complain? Many are still thanking me. That is ok for me.

No applicant is spending a dime to register and apply for the Grant. That alone to me is supposed to be a good thing!!!
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by FarmTech(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2022
easypee:

How?

To your DM or how. Is posting links here not against NL rules?

Besides the instructions sent to people have several guides and links to make sure people who applied get approved.

If you don't want to post your email here, just send me a DM I'll forward everything to your NL registered e-mail so long as you can access it.

Hundreds of people have contacted me here and applied. Is there any one of them who has come here to complain? Many are still thanking me. That is ok for me.

No applicant is spending a dime to register and apply for the Grant. That alone to me is supposed to be a good thing!!!

Done. Check us mail
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
FarmTech:

Done. Check us mail

@FarmTech
@IamAsiri

You both sent me a DM. Please check your Nairaland registered e-mail addresses. The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Youth, Agriculture And Rural Settings / Where To Source For Shea Butter In Bulk / Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.