Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Agric Grant For Farmers - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Grant For Farmers (8425 Views)

Agric Grant ! / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayomiposi001:
augustusdon92@gmail.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
@Elyous

You sent me a DM.
Please check your e-mail. The grant application procedure has been sent to you. Follow all the steps and apply immediately. There's a current move to start verification and payments earlier than the end of this year as previously planned. Please fill all forms correctly.

Be checking their website and Telegram regularly for updates. If you live in Lagos, you can visit their Yaba head office to be informed.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by oneMalik: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
malikmsg@yahoo.com

thanks

easypee:
An Agricultural Grant is available for farmers and aspiring farmers. Crop and animal farming is acceptable.

Conditions:

- Grant is free: no application or registration fees are required.

- You will be required to create your bank account with the bank. That's where your funds will be paid to. You can carry out regular bank transactions as you wish before, during, and after disbursement.

- The awarding institution makes a commitment to buy off from you, up to 90% of your produce/harvest at going market price, at time of harvest. This is the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

- You will undergo verification exercise to ensure all you claim in your proposal and application are correct before grant will be approved and disbursed to you.

- You will be required to show honesty and integrity throughout the process.

- Training is available in your area of specialty close to disbursement period if you need one.

- Land ownership is not compulsory, but could help speed up your grant approval. Owned and rented land MUST show documented, verifiable relevant proofs.

- No fixed amount: The amount to be given to each applicant depends on your proposal. But it should mirror what you will expect to deliver at harvest to make yourself a profit. It needs to make sense.

- Target number of applicants in this 1st phase of the 5-year program in Nigeria is 1 Million. Disbursement processes commences once target is reached (hopefully by end of this year 2022).

Registration guide containers links which are not allowed to be posted here so drop your e-mail here and details will be forwarded to you.

Apply, spread the news to family and friends. "e go reach everybody!"

This is a UN backed project specifically aimed at helping the poor; and to genuinely reach the grassroots and ensure food sustainability for Nigeria and Africa.

You can download the "White paper" from the website to locate and visit their offices here in Nigeria and other parts of the world. I am not their staff. I'm just an applicant like others. I only chose to share information. So don't ask me questions I'm not interested in answering. If you like you can apply.

Good luck!!!

Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by ugolightswel1: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
interested am chuks

chuksgnwachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2022
ugolightswel1:
interested am chuks

chuksgnwachukwu@yahoo.com

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by SpecialAkin12: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please send the link.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by itzyoungfred(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Alfredhenry81@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by mabisoye: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2022
I have interest in the grant. My email is abisoye2013@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
itzyoungfred:
Alfredhenry81@gmail.com

Please check your e-mail.
The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
mabisoye:
I have interest in the grant. My email is abisoye2013@gmail.com

The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by steel5800(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thanks a lot.

easypee:

Please check your e-mail. The grant application procedure has been sent to you.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by muktardchosen1: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
easypee:
@Elyous

You sent me a DM.
Please check your e-mail. The grant application procedure has been sent to you. Follow all the steps and apply immediately. There's a current move to start verification and payments earlier than the end of this year as previously planned. Please fill all forms correctly.

Be checking their website and Telegram regularly for updates. If you live in Lagos, you can visit their Yaba head office to be informed.

Good luck.

I'm interested.. Muktaradeleye@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
muktardchosen1:
I'm interested.. Muktaradeleye@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
steel5800:
Thanks a lot.

You're welcomed!
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Omokehinde1986(m): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Oyelamikehindeteslim@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Ibadanpikin: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
easypee:

You're welcomed!
good day bros, you have not send the link to me since last week.my email is ask4ibeh2020@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Omokehinde1986:
Oyelamikehindeteslim@gmail.com

Sent.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
good day bros, you have not send the link to me since last week.my email is ask4ibeh2020@gmail.com

Please sorry about that.

I've just sent it to your e-mail. Do remember to check your Spam, Primary, Social, and Promotions folders since you use Gmail.

Remain blessed.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by jossynb(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
jnrbriska@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by ugolightswel1: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
easypee:

Sent.

Remain blessed.

Thanks alot

pls can I do every necessary and required things by the application paper using an Android phone

or must it be through computer
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Login12: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
dukeaben@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by speaktruthinluv: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
cnkem88@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
jossynb:
jnrbriska@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Login12:
dukeaben@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
speaktruthinluv:
cnkem88@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Sent.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
ugolightswel1:

Thanks alot

pls can I do every necessary and required things by the application paper using an Android phone

or must it be through computer

Computer is NOT a must. Android phone can do everything so long as your network connection is ok.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by funkyjaay: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
jwanfwangmun @gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
funkyjaay:
jwanfwangmun @gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by ucybaby(f): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Janet.jonathan12@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Onyemaonwu: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
easypee:
An Agricultural Grant is available for farmers and aspiring farmers. Crop and animal farming is acceptable.

Conditions:

- Grant is free: no application or registration fees are required.

- You will be required to create your bank account with the bank. That's where your funds will be paid to. You can carry out regular bank transactions as you wish before, during, and after disbursement.

- The awarding institution makes a commitment to buy off from you, up to 90% of your produce/harvest at going market price, at time of harvest. This is the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

- You will undergo verification exercise to ensure all you claim in your proposal and application are correct before grant will be approved and disbursed to you.

- You will be required to show honesty and integrity throughout the process.

- Training is available in your area of specialty close to disbursement period if you need one.

- Land ownership is not compulsory, but could help speed up your grant approval. Owned and rented land MUST show documented, verifiable relevant proofs.

- No fixed amount: The amount to be given to each applicant depends on your proposal. But it should mirror what you will expect to deliver at harvest to make yourself a profit. It needs to make sense.

- Target number of applicants in this 1st phase of the 5-year program in Nigeria is 1 Million. Disbursement processes commences once target is reached (hopefully by end of this year 2022).

Registration guide containers links which are not allowed to be posted here so drop your e-mail here and details will be forwarded to you.

Apply, spread the news to family and friends. "e go reach everybody!"

This is a UN backed project specifically aimed at helping the poor; and to genuinely reach the grassroots and ensure food sustainability for Nigeria and Africa.

You can download the "White paper" from the website to locate and visit their offices here in Nigeria and other parts of the world. I am not their staff. I'm just an applicant like others. I only chose to share information. So don't ask me questions I'm not interested in answering. If you like you can apply.

Good luck!!!

onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by easypee: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onyemaonwu:
onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com

Sent.

Good luck.
Re: Agric Grant For Farmers by Ibadanpikin: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
easypee:

Sent.

Good luck.
sir,in my proposal I was ask if I open an account with africuna bank and I said no and submitted I hope this will not affect me.My kyc as been submitted, since yesterday uptill now the are still yet to verify it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

FG Orders 10,000 Tractors, Signs €995 Million Financial Facility / Farmers In The House, Btw Ugwu And Tomatoes Which One Is Advisable To Go Into. / How Productive Is Catfish Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.