Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled (19776 Views)

Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 3:01am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

I saw his name and trust me, the whole of Edo North has always gone the Oshiomhole and APC ways and it won’t change this time.

The biggest loser with Obi springing up in Edo State is actually PDP because APC still has their die hard supporters but most of those that were voting PDP before would be the ones voting Obi this time around. So APC has got no shaking in Edo state.

Personally I am already printing 50 Face caps and T-Shirt with Tinubu inscription that I would be sharing in my Ward.

This is me as far back as 2015, 7 years later I’m still a die hard Oshiomhole, Tinubu and APC supporter/Voter

No doubting your capacity Bro. More blessings Sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 3:02am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

There's no doubting Tinubu and his love for promoting women in politics but since women are the highest voters I expect more recognition for them in the campaign structure. Though the party's women leader is able and capable and I love the way she's been going about with the women mobilization and empowerment.

May Mrs Kemi Nelson RIP , she would've played a Frontline role in women mobilization too
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

No doubting your capacity Bro. More blessings Sir
When campaigns starts fully, the norsemen shall be separated from the noisemen.

6 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by PeterObi4LP: 3:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Time to cash out big time for Christmas. See opportunity. Lagos coffer must go down.

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by CutieKing: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2022
O boy, this na killer squad

6 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by GeneralPula: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Abdu81:

Yes correct we rather vote for a dying criminal from iragbiji.
He’s hale & heathy..

I’m sure if you own a company, you won’t ever employ a pass graduate over a first class graduate... So stop recommending what you can’t recommend for your personal self for Nigeria..

We’re referring to the President of the Giant of Africa.. Comon Hommie..

5 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by AgentGoat: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2022
This is the structure we are talking about.

6 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by tinsel: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

It was a star studded team but I think it would have been better with more women added to the team .

Infact the women deserves a special directorate on their own
Correct. I was expecting women directorate to be headed by this hardworking woman Beta Edu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by frank14011991(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Killer squad

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Wasn’t your Obi a former governor of a state and also a PDP member or he just fell from heaven?

Please help me with just a name of someone Obi has mentored either in Politics or in private sector that’s well known and doing well for him/herself anywhere in the world

You are so Shameless ..

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Obidient or Igbo.

You comment speaks volumes of the Kind of Stupidity that you operate with. Your Stupidity is Grade 1

I am not Obidient neither am I Igbo.

The Average Yoruba Man thinks that anyone that does not speak their language is "Omo Igbo"

That Assumption has its roots in Crass Stupidity and Ignorance

So look for something else to Type.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

Lies will destroy you and your family . The campaign is starting soon and let's see if Aregbesola will not be active on the field. 24hours is a long time in politics but m0rons like you will never know
Aregbesola isn’t part of Tinubu campaign team. You haven’t see anything yet. Aregbesola and his allies has vowed that they will work against Tinubu in all the 6 states in the south west. I hope you can see the fake pictures the APC and its members are circulating around stating Tinubu meets Aregbesola on reconciliation purpose in which it’s false and not true at all. It’s all lies and propaganda from the heartless APC party.

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Stop detailing thread with gibberish..
GCE holder stand no chance here..
We reject him and his oil..

Look at another Dirty Nincompoop that thinks I am Obidient.

People like you are walking Ignoramus with grade one Stupidity.

I am not Obidient or Igbo.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by babyfaceafrica: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:
The prominent abscentees from the list are VP Osinbajo and Akinwunmi Ambode

Please remove ambode, we are discussing people wey get level?

4 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Shetemi12(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
since you surrender your life to lies and propaganda, APC you are supporting with your blood will continue to fail. Oyetola Ati Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Fake of highest order.

You are a FOOL! Did you see TINUBU post any picture meeting with Argbe but your dumb suck is disturbing you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by AdamuKD: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2022
They are going nowhere
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Why that act na
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Shetemi12:

You are a FOOL! Did you see TINUBU post any picture meeting with Argbe but your dumb suck is disturbing you
lol the fake pictures was all over the media this week Thursday on nairaland. Maybe you should check nairaland for more details. Tinubu Ati Awon omo ogun re ti lule piii Lekan siii. Oyetola his brother ti lule piiii

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by ADBA3005(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola Ati Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osinbajo, Ambode and Aregbesola isn’t in the list. Drug baron Tinubu is a goner. Nigerians say no APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

You and your generation shall 'lule' forever!

6 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by yusufmurry: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Nawoh

These guys dropped my name.

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by midehi2(f): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

I saw his name and trust me, the whole of Edo North has always gone the Oshiomhole and APC ways and it won’t change this time.

The biggest loser with Obi springing up in Edo State is actually PDP because APC still has their die hard supporters but most of those that were voting PDP before would be the ones voting Obi this time around. So APC has got no shaking in Edo state.

Personally I am already printing 50 Face caps and T-Shirt with Tinubu inscription that I would be sharing in my Ward.

This is me as far back as 2015, 7 years later I’m still a die hard Oshiomhole, Tinubu and APC supporter/Voter
APC in Edo state, because of Tony kabaka cheesy I laugh in Swahili cheesy we shall see

If you like print your intestine for people, una go nowhere, all your criminality has come to an end, only in Nigeria a 15yr old boy will steal, kill, corrupt and still has mouth to be bragging, I pity your next generation, tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Wasn’t your Obi a former governor of a state and also a PDP member or he just fell from heaven?

Please help me with just a name of someone Obi has mentored either in Politics or in private sector that’s well known and doing well for him/herself anywhere in the world
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by bhella10: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
midehi2:

APC in Edo state, because of Tony kabaka cheesy I laugh in Swahili cheesy we shall see

If you like print your intestine for people, una go nowhere, all your criminality has come to an end, only in Nigeria a 15yr old boy will steal, kill, corrupt and still has mouth to be bragging, I pity your next generation, tueh
APC will get 50% in Edo no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Harrynight(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Ambode doesn’t have anything to contribute to Tinubu electorate victory either in Lagos state and Nationally.

And as for Osibanjo, he is still bittered and he should continue to remain so, nobody send am but if he decides to come in later on, he is most welcomed with open arms.

You would have advise tinubu to step down, rest and support Osibanjo,
Like buhari, Tinubu is old, sick and fragile for the job.
You guys don't sincerely like that old man
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by midehi2(f): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
bhella10:
APC will get 50% in Edo no doubt.
Till then
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2022
ADBA3005:

You and your generation shall 'lule' forever!
what Aregbesola said 6 months ago is what is happening today. Tinubu Ati Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by mach7(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2022
tinsel:

Correct. I was expecting women directorate to be headed by this hardworking woman Beta Edu.
I think there is a separate Campaign Council for Wowen.

I recall when Remi Tinubu and Nana Shettima went to see the APC Chairman, they mentioned something about coming to see him and run their plans on the campaign with him.

I might be wrong though, but let's wait and see. I also share your sentiments on Betta Edu, that woman is an Energizer. She should be heading a directorate of her own.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by frog12: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2022
the SICK MAN don corner everything. see MAGORO, MAIGORO, GOYONRO all on list. all the politicians for the country dey the list. they are going to RIG RIG RIG!
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by VIKTO83(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Let's be yeuthgul to ourselves.
Is this list not intimidating?
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Very comprehensive list. I’m surprised however to notice the absence of Yemi Osinbajo and Lai Mohammed in the list. Both of them should be part of the campaign. I want to believe this is an omission that will soon be corrected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by ChukwuObe: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola Ati Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Osinbajo, Ambode and Aregbesola isn’t in the list. Drug baron Tinubu is a goner. Nigerians say no APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

You and your family can vote for Pandora or atikulooter. We dont care. February 23 is around the corner. No one will vote for GCE Degree candidate

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by flejnr2(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
I can see a pdp senatorial candidate in Enugu chimaroke nnamani in the list, is that not anti party activity ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.