Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled (19779 Views)

Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by tinsel: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani is a PDP senatorial candidate, but his name is on the list.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Wasn’t your Obi a former governor of a state and also a PDP member or he just fell from heaven?

Please help me with just a name of someone Obi has mentored either in Politics or in private sector that’s well known and doing well for him/herself anywhere in the world
You mean mentoring bunch of criminals and rogues, right?
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2022
imadiyi:

So it's only criminals that filled your region ? Anyway , your candidate's best adviser in his life is a madman

4 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by bhella10: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Onogiede:
you are silly? Which Edo state,..who an who want vote terrorist Muslim Muslim party,..it seems you don't know an average Edo mind,.we will gladly chop your money and vote peter Obi.

The beat APC officials go receive in polly unite
Shut up Edo man. Edo is not limited to Benin city. You are probably in Lagos beating your chest. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Goalgetter23(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Elporo post=116958131][/quote]

Wow. Just wow.. what an interesting yet educative analysis. Thumbs up.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2022
justified007:

So it's only criminals that filled your region ? Anyway , your candidate's best adviser in his life is a madman
Of course we have so many of them here in the South, with Tinubu and his gangs inclusive. Do you get?
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Creamz(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Who are the "we" that don't want APC again? Talk for yourself abeg.

I am glad that you acknowledged that APC is ready....anyi adighi eme ife umuazi

Nigerians don't want APC they have taken us 40 years backwards. But they are a formidable force. I say things as I c it. THE WORST GOVERNMENT NIGERIANS HAVE SEEN IS THE APC GOVERNMENT
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Harrynight(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Are you Tinubu doctor?
If you aren’t and the man says he is fit, then shut up

You are unwell if he claim to be fit and you believe and support him
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He just asked you a question. No be fight. We are waiting for your answer.

I don't have to answer a Stupid Tribal Bigot.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2022
imadiyi:

Whatever you feel, grow with it
I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by KINGinVAHALA: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Allisgud:
mentor to loot and bring is own return,hope u dey reason,
No
You are the one helping me with my reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Why are you foaming in the mouth? He only asked you a question that require an answer, instead you resulted to insult. This shows that you are the one that stupidty truly runs in his veins. In fact, it seems a generational thing for you.

Always attack the message not the messenger cool

Boy, you can answer his question with maturity now:
"Please help me with just a name of someone Obi has mentored either in Politics or in private sector that’s well known and doing well for him/herself anywhere in the world"

Another Buffoon displaying Crass Stupidity..

You and your generation must be Stupid and will continue to foam in the mouth.

What makes you think that I am Obidient if not that you are Plain Stupid and Foolish...

Carry your useless questions to the Supporters of Peter Obi.

I don't have Time for useless stupid people like yourself that ask questions without verifing the political stance of the person they are asking questions.

I Repeat:

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Obidient
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by flejnr2(f): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
tinsel:
Chimaroke Nnamani is a PDP senatorial candidate, but his name is on the list.
Odi egwu oo, they are turning our Enugu into a play field, pdp will not suspend him now for anti-party activity o, that means ugwuanyi is supporting tinubu too

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by sensisosu: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
I can’t find fashola or adamu Garba on the list
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by TUANKU(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Stop detailing thread with gibberish..
GCE holder stand no chance here..
We reject him and his oil..
GCE holder wey pass your papa and your entire lineage. This bigoted idiot always types crap, the cost of governance is already high no need to add funeral costs for a dead president.
We reject tinubu and his tribal bigots. Dan banza kawaii.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Spandau: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Very comprehensive list. I’m surprised however to notice the absence of Yemi Osinbajo and Lai Mohammed in the list. Both of them should be part of the campaign. I want to believe this is an omission that will soon be corrected.

Come and force them now. Shebi you're Emile O'Corn's enforcer.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Whatever you feel, grow with it
I wish you well
Ok. But, that's what they are,,ok?
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by ImperialYoruba: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
And these are the names of the Political set of people behind the problems and misery that Nigerians are going through.

They must not be rewarded with another 4 years in office.....

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Obi built alcohol factory to increase beer consumption and alcoholism for just one state.

Imagine what he would do to 36 states if he is given the power.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Johnnygill(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ewooo!!! I have checked the list and my name no appears? Hmm so all my support for Tinubu is in vain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by omamokta: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
I cannot see Dave Umahi’s anointed candidate Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru but am seeing Engr Elias Mbam his contender. In other states, the gubernatorial candidates are state coordinators. This one get k leg, sorry Dave, forget that bogus nomenclature given to you. MBAM is the guber candidate of APC in Ebonyi from every indication.
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by justified007: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
sensisosu:

Fashola is heading one of the most sensitive directorate . He's their on the list

3 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Wwwq: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
They have failed
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by UsmanBabaIdris: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu is a political Maradona, who knows how to win in politics. This election is just between APC and PDP. Peter Obi is just entertaining the media.

3 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by SlavaUkraini: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi built alcohol factory to increase beer consumption and alcoholism for just one state.

Imagine what he would do to 36 states if he is given the power.

Then what is my business with Peter Obi ?

Let me advise you not to follow the path of Stupidity by thinking that anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Obidient.

I am not Obidient or Igbo
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by quickberry(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
sensisosu:

He is the director of election planning and monitoring.

2 Likes

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Skyehigher1: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
My leader and mentor asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu is the master strategy

1 Like

Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by Gozac: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Women like who and who?

And don’t forget when it comes to women in politics, Tinubu trumps most other politicians.
Remind me the number of women Tinubu has given Lagos deputy governor slots to and mention and other male politicians in Nigeria that has done such to uplift women in Politics and governance
Go and ask BUCKNOR AKERELE how she ended up as deputy to Tinubu
Re: Nominees List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council Unveiled by 9jahotblog: 3:03am On Sep 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Johnny essence Emeka from Enugu, your wailing just start.

Tinubu will preside over the affairs of you, your family and unborn kids.

It's better you leave Nigeria or go below the Earth surface
Tinubu Ati Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. APC koni gberi mon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s / Kano State Partners UAE For Kano–Dubai Twin-City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.