Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You (19253 Views)

Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You / U Nid Runs/expo 4 Ur Waec May/june 2011 Both Theory & Objective Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
Love Icon:

Phy b3, chem b3, eng c6, econs c6, bio b2, agric A1, geo b3, maths d7. Imagine
Imagine what?U are a science student,ur maths shld be better than that!Hope u av anoda plan.
glowithdan:

ENGLISH A1

MATHEMATICS A1

PHYSICS A1

CHEMISTRY A1

BIOLOGY A1

AGRIC SCIENCE A1

ECONOMICS A1

GEOGRAPHY A1
Exact Result as mine just maths G10 nd english G10!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by yaris(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
i tot they said alot of people failed. where are the f9's?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Serendipity: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
My little sis' waec result returns
RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.
Whats the meaning
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
gosh i remember my own time. Enough tension especially when its ur dad that gets the result before u.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by zenatta: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Serendipity:

My little sis' waec result returns
RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.
Whats the meaning

check that the details filled in are correct, the exam no especially, add the seat no behind the exam no. happened to me
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Avast(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Someone should please answer my question in page 1
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
Avast:

Someone should please answer my question in page 1
Are the results okay?If they are,you should just choose the one you like with your preferable name!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Avast(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Are the results okay?If they are,you should just choose the one you like with your preferable name!
its 2 sittings i cant use only one
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by vokalguy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
ENGLISH D

MATHEMATICS F9

PHYSICS F9

CHEMISTRY F9

BIOLOGY C4

AGRIC SCIENCE B2

ECONOMICS D4

GEOGRAPHY F9

WOMEN AFFAIRS A1
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by aieromon(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
I'm seeing some great results here despite the poor performance in this year's WAEC exams.

I wish you guys the very best as you set out to map out your dreams and aspirations.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
more result please,,,more
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Kebson(f): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ok guys,as 4 me my papers where all held,will they release it soon
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nnamanis(m): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2011
mathematics- F10 physics- C8 chemistry- F1 biology- A2 Futher maths - G9 english - F9 agronomy - F9 social work - A1 igbo language - F2 yoruba language - A2 woman nash - A1 money laundering - A1. Please can you advice me on the course i can apply for
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 16, 2011
^^sexology/ woman management
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2011
nnamanis:

mathematics- F10 physics- C8 chemistry- F1 biology- A2 Futher maths - G9 english - F9 agronomy - F9 social work - A1 igbo language - F2 yoruba language - A2 woman nash - A1 money laundering - A1. Please can you advice me on the course i can apply for
though i av not seen you but i must say u look stupid therefore apply for stupidity and international useless beings relation sure you must get the course your jamb scores wont count
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nnamanis(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2011
what faculty is that and what school offers that course
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Brunel(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ma lil' Sis Results,
Economics A1
Geography A1
English B2
Yoruba A1
Mathematics B2
Agric A1
Biology B3
Chemistry B3
Physics B3
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
nnamanis:

what faculty is that and what school offers that course
Faculty of Social Life and Any school in Boko Haram Vicinity!
Brunel:

Ma lil' Sis Results,
Economics A1
Geography A1
English B2
Yoruba A1
Mathematics B2
Agric A1
Biology B3
Chemistry B3
Physics B3
I like this sis of yours.Can I?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
men that was just a very perfect, nice, good and infact anything good, jez im begining to admire that result,,i fit still am ooo
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
orjichucks:

WAEC Result:
Maths: C5
English: C5
Agric: C4
Chemistry: B3
Economic: B3
F/Maths: C4
Geography: A1
Biology: D7
Physics: D7.

Can I study Economic with my result since I cant go for any science course. Advice please.

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2011
orjichucks:

Economics?
Science Student?
U must be damn joking.Economics is a Management Course and I don't think or heard of any science student studying it!
I suggest you "Try" Neco GCE.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Brunel(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dgunnerz, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (lmao, dont even know the question but d answer is NO)

Nazzy, her head z HAWT. heading for medicine and surgery
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Ajibel(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
ECONS B3
GEOGRAPHY B3
ENGLISH C4
IGBO C6
MATHS C6
AGRICULTURE B2
BIOLOGY C4
CHEMISTRY C6
PHYSICS B3,

GOT 208 in jamb,am in for unilag's putme on 26th for elect/elect engr, hope i would get my chance in the CBT exam,
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
Brunel:

Dgunnerz, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (lmao, dont even know the question but d answer is NO)

Nazzy, her head z HAWT. heading for medicine and surgery

Lol!
Can I av her email or number for private tutorials?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Lol!
Can I av her email or number for private tutorials?

hey stay away the girl no need distraction, waoh which university she dey go coz im also heading for medcine so we get to have cool together readings and practicals
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by tanimola22: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
orjichucks:

orjichucks:

Hi Orji,

Yes, it is possible for you to study Economics. You have good grades in two social science subjects--Economics and Geography. Those are more than sufficient for you to be accepted to study Economics at any social science faculty in any Nigerian University. In order to be very sure, go and pick up a UME brochure. Look at the requirement(s) of the institution(s) where you would like to study Economics. It is O'level requirement you should look at. I am pretty sure you will see something like 'candidates must have 5 O' level credits in Mathematics, English, Economics, Geography and any other subject.

Judging by your results, I can see you are above average in mathematics. Do not waste this ability; pursue your dream of studying Economics. You will do well there. In addition, as someone earlier pointed out, try to register for the Nov/Dec GCE. Choose subjects like Accounting, English, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Economics, Geography and any other ones. I included Accounting because you will need a strong knowledge of the subject as you will be taking elective courses at Accounting dept when you eventually get into the university to study Economics. I also mentioned Further Mathematics because you will need a strong knowledge of dee y dee x and integral x dee x as well as mapping, statistics and probability theory to succeed in courses like Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Econometrics. These are courses you will take when you become an Economics undergraduate. Another reason why registering for the Nov/Dec GCE is a good option is that you will have the chance to hopefully score A1 parallel when you take the exams. You will have the chance to improve on your WAEC grades. Sounds good, does it not? This was the exact reason I gave to a younger one many years ago. She hearkened my voice. Today, she is happy that she took what I said many years ago seriously. At that time, in her May/June WAEC, she made just 2 B2s and the rest Cs, But in her GCE, she made 2 A1s and 3B2s and 3 B3s. You see, companies need people who have been doing well since their secondary school days. I don't want you to be handicapped when you graduate from the university and start looking for employment. As a quick example, try to Google a company like OandO and check for their entry requirements. You will clearly see things for yourself.

Okay, just take the right decisions, study very very very very hard and always put in your very best in all you do.

Peace.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi Tanimola22,
I'm very confuse right now because the only exam I like is WAEC, Would you advice me to re-write WAEC and choose Commecial Subject? I dont wanna do full time programme because of my daily activities so am going for Part time which is know as DLC in University of Ibadan.

The following Degree and Diploma courses are currently offered by the Distance
Learning Centre, University of Ibadan.

Faculty of Social Sciences
Economics
Political Science
Psychology

Faculty of Science
Statistics

Faculty of Education
Social work
Educational Management
Adult Education
Teacher Education
Special Education
Human Kinetic
Library Archival & Informatio Studies
Guidance and Counseling

Please advice me because the FORM for the Part time programme will be out Ending of November which is 3 months from now. Should i collect the form and which course should i go for.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi Tanimola22,
I am not going for full time programme rather am going for Part time in University of Ibadan and below are The following Degree and Diploma courses are currently offered by the Distance.

Economics
Political Science
Psychology

Faculty of Science
Statistics

Faculty of Education
Social work
Educational Management
Adult Education
Teacher Education
Special Education
Human Kinetic
Guidance and Counseling

Please Advice me, Which course should I go for. Secoudly If i should use my O level result for the Economic course, should i re-write another WAEC again to back my O level? I am confuse please advice me.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Brunel(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2011
dgunnerz, ryt now, she doesnt need to teach u or be tot by u cuz either way itz gonna be DISASTROUS to my sister

nazzy, she wants either u.i or ife, wat skul r u hoping 4?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2011
well thats good for her to go there, with her grades she will make it but for me im heading for university of calabar coz is closer to me than the two unis she putwell thats good for her to go there, with her grades she will make it but for me im heading for university of calabar coz is closer to me than the two unis she put
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Maurice45(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2011
My result is just superb, In my first trial, results: COMMERCE B2, ECONOMICS B3, F/ACCOUNTS B2, GOVERNMENT B2, ENGLISH LANGUAGE B3, MATHEMATICS B2, IGBO LANGUAGE B3, AGRIC SCIENCE B2, BIOLOGY B3. This is what we called B parallel, guyz holla at me coz it's not easy, my parents even bought a brand new NOKIA C5 as reward for an outstanding result. I'm so happy.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by tanimola22: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2011
orjichucks:

Hi Tanimola22,
I'm very confuse right now because the only exam I like is WAEC, Would you advice me to re-write WAEC and choose Commecial Subject? I dont wanna do full time programme because of my daily activities so am going for Part time which is know as DLC in University of Ibadan.

The following Degree and Diploma courses are currently offered by the Distance
Learning Centre, University of Ibadan.

Economics
Political Science
Psychology

Faculty of Science
Statistics

Faculty of Education
Social work
Educational Management
Adult Education
Teacher Education
Special Education
Human Kinetic
Guidance and Counseling

Please advice me because the FORM for the Part time programme will be out Ending of November which is 3 months from now. Should i collect the form and which course should i go for.

Hi Orji,

If you don't enroll for a full time programme, you may not qualify to perform the mandatory NYSC. This is one of the major disadvantages of a part-time programme. However, if you are fine with the disadvantage and you indeed feel you can create jobs for others or become self employed after graduation, then by all means register for the part-time programme. In that case, you may decide not to retake the WAEC anymore. Your result is more than sufficient to get you into any of those part-time programmes in Nigeria. Just try to look up the entrance requirements of the university of your choice. In addition, ensure that your knowledge of Accounting is up to speed. This can be achieved through personal  study.

My previous counsel is valid for those who wish to do the conventional full time undergraduate programmes.

I hope you are clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / JAMB Releases Mock Results / Osun State University Admission Process And The Fee It Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.