Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You (19252 Views)

Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You / U Nid Runs/expo 4 Ur Waec May/june 2011 Both Theory & Objective Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2011
Maurice45:

My result is just superb, In my first trial, results: COMMERCE B2, ECONOMICS B3, F/ACCOUNTS B2, GOVERNMENT B2, ENGLISH LANGUAGE B3, MATHEMATICS B2, IGBO LANGUAGE B3, AGRIC SCIENCE B2, BIOLOGY B3. This is what we called B parallel, guyz holla at me coz it's not easy, my parents even bought a brand new NOKIA C5 as reward for an outstanding result. I'm so happy.
This calls for celeb.Mr BB!
Congrats!
nazzyluv:

hey stay away the girl no need distraction, waoh which university she dey go coz im also heading for medcine so we get to have cool together readings and practicals
Hey girl!
Are you the guy's speaker?
Let him answer jooooor!
Brunel:

dgunnerz, ryt now, she doesnt need to teach u or be tot by u cuz either way itz gonna be DISASTROUS to my sister

nazzy, she wants either u.i or ife, wat skul r u hoping 4?

Am a girl too,how can it be disastrous?
Lol!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by tanimola22: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2011
Maurice45:

My result is just superb, In my first trial, results: COMMERCE B2, ECONOMICS B3, F/ACCOUNTS B2, GOVERNMENT B2, ENGLISH LANGUAGE B3, MATHEMATICS B2, IGBO LANGUAGE B3, AGRIC SCIENCE B2, BIOLOGY B3. This is what we called B parallel, guyz holla at me coz it's not easy, my parents even bought a brand new NOKIA C5 as reward for an outstanding result. I'm so happy.

Your grades are very good. Congrats! In the good old days, these used to be called A parallel. There was no B at that time.

Because there is nothing like a constant knowledge, you have to keep on reading and working hard so that you can become even much better than you are now in the near future. Go and buy JAMB past questions. Buy the recommended text books for JAMB. Begin to study intensely. Build yourself up. Develop your communication skills. Write correctly, not the 'text message' way.  If you don't continue to work hard, you will begin to fail. Be wise, Maurice45.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Brunel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Dgunnerz:

This calls for celeb.Mr BB!
Congrats!Hey girl!
Are you the guy's speaker?
Let him answer jooooor!Am a girl too,how can it be disastrous?
Lol!
, a girl with male i.d?, very convincing
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nnamanis(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
how you sure say no be wuru wuru she use get am, if u think say i dey lie ask am for name of her secondary school.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hi Tanimola22,
Thanks so much for your concern toward me, I really appreciate your advice, I really dont know how to thank you but all the same God bless you. Are you in anyway saying with my Result I can go for Economic? I get you clear but i just wanna be over sure. Concerning the PART TIME PROGRAMME, in University of Ibadan Part time programme you have the advantage too perform NYSC but its not under most. I check my grade in WAEC result and I notice i pass almost 7 subject so do you think I can go for Economic Because that is the only course on my mind, Please advice, Kindly give me your cell number maybe we can be friends.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by tanimola22: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2011
orjichucks:

Hi Tanimola22,
Thanks so much for your concern toward me, I really appreciate your advice, I really dont know how to thank you but all the same God bless you. Are you in anyway saying with my Result I can go for Economic? I get you clear but i just wanna be over sure. Concerning the PART TIME PROGRAMME, in University of Ibadan Part time programme you have the advantage too perform NYSC but its not under most. I check my grade in WAEC result and I notice i pass almost 7 subject so do you think I can go for Economic Because that is the only course on my mind, Please advice, Kindly give me your cell number maybe we can be friends.

Hallo,

I am just getting to know that graduates of UI part-time programmes can actually perform NYSC. Thanks for letting me know.

Check this out. I copied and pasted it from the online UMTE brochure http://www.jambutme.com/search/files/faculty_of_social_science.html
(vi) IBADAN requires 5 credit passes to include Mathematics, Economics and any two Arts or Social Science subjects.
O/L credit passes (or equivalent) in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.

Make sure you visit the website http://www.jambutme.com/search/files/faculty_of_social_science.html to see things for yourself. In addition, contact the department of economics at your choice university to discuss the entrance requirements. Make sure you don't assume what you are not completely sure of, okay.

I am far away from home now. I will let you know my number when I am home.

Just go over the online brochure.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2011
Hi tanimola22, I notice you're online now, Can you get on Yahoo Instant Messenger let chat please, My Id is Orji_chukwudi@YAHOO.COM
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2011
Brunel:

, a girl with male i.d?, very convincing
Don't be confused!
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by orjichucks(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2011
I'm on Yahoo Instant Messenger,just BUZZ me & I will response, Dont be afraid.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2011
i can see this thread is been usefull to us in some ways, thats good,more result!!!LETs KEEP THE THREAD MOVING
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nnamanis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ellahdarrell, maga no gree pay u shey. U come remember say some small magas dey here shey, if i catch u, the slap where i go give u, u go fair pass who bleach, nonsense
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Dgunnerz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
@elladharrel,I wan do Junior Waec.How much he go pay?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Ellahdarrell(m): 1:14am On Aug 20, 2011
Wada u believe me or nt, i hav a high skul dat u can register and write ur waec or neco exams and obtain ur nine credit, Am nt scamming. If u want 2 cm and see tins 4 ur self u can come. Aftal it is witin nigeria.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

Wada u believe me or nt, i hav a high skul dat u can register and write your waec or neco exams and obtain your nine credit, Am nt scamming. If u want 2 cm and see tins 4 your self u can come. Aftal it is witin nigeria.
how many people from your shool they emerge as best waec candidate each year or how many trophies that your village school don win
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by excel111(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
they witheld my waec 2011, pls help me
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 4:53am On Aug 22, 2011
excel111:

they witheld my waec 2011, pls help me
only GOD can help u,,pls pray
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by nazzyluv(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
rumours rumours:::::::there are speculations that neco is out and 81percent fails maths and english,,how true??
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2011
September 23, 2011
News
Another mass failure has
been recorded by students
across the country in the
just announced 2011 June/
July Senior School Certificate
Examination (SSCE) results.
Registrar, Chief Executive of
the Council, (NECO) while
announcing the results in
Minna Friday, exonerated
the Council from the poor
outing of students
nationwide, adding that
structures that ensured that
appropriate standards of
excellence and transparency
were maintained before,
during and after the
examinations were put in
place.
A breakdown of the results
shows that out of the
1,190,393 that registered
for the English language,
1,160,049 actually sat for
the examinations while only
2,119 or 0.18% came out
with Distinction and
263,777 or 22.16% came
out with Credit pass, 76,224
or 6.40% failed while there
51,312 malpractice or 4.31%
was recorded.
In Mathematics, 1,190,365
registered for the subject
while 1,156,561 sat for it
with only 3,356 or 0.28%
obtaining Distinction and
295,961 or 24.86% with
credit, 7, 7,395 or 60.27%
pass, 89,023 or 7.48% failed
while 50,826 or 4.27%
malpractice was recorded.
Core subjects like Biology,
Chemistry, Physics, Further
Mathematics also recorded
mass failure with high
degrees of malpractices also
recorded.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Youngvico: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2013
this is my waec result
ECONOMICS C5
GEOGRAPHY F9
GOVERNMENT E8
ENGLISH C6
MATHEMATICS E8
AGRICULTURAL C6
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY C4
PHYSICS C6
can i use it to get adimision in Ghana as a computer engineer or computer science. Which course can i use it for.this is my waec result
ECONOMICS C5
GEOGRAPHY F9
GOVERNMENT E8
ENGLISH C6
MATHEMATICS E8
AGRICULTURAL C6
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY C4
PHYSICS C6
can i use it to get adimision in Ghana as a computer engineer or computer science. Which course can i use it for.
this is my waec result
ECONOMICS C5
GEOGRAPHY F9
GOVERNMENT E8
ENGLISH C6
MATHEMATICS E8
AGRICULTURAL C6
BIOLOGY E8
CHEMISTRY C4
PHYSICS C6
can i use it to get adimision in Ghana as a computer engineer or computer science. Which course can i use it for.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by buzyguy: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Brunel: Ma lil' Sis Results,
Economics A1
Geography A1
English B2
Yoruba A1
Mathematics B2
Agric A1
Biology B3
Chemistry B3
Physics B3
gud result,is it waecgce or internal
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by femsean01: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Waec Result:
COMMERCE:C6
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT:A1
ECONOMICS:E8
GEOGRAPHY:F9
GOVERNMENT: C4
ENGLISH LANGUAGE:C4
YORUBA LANGUAGE:E8
MATHEMATICS:C4
BIOLOGY:F9

Hello real guys on this site please i want to find out if i can use this result to get admission in EKSU and OOU course of my dream is Business Administration i will be very glad if you can hint me know on femsean_sam@yahoo.com and 08062387120 you can even post back on #airaland forum...Thanks alot if you can help me with this.
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by danito12: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2013
adros84: In fact most schools which encourage cheating end up with poor or average results because cheating kills hard work on the part of both teachers and students. In my school for instance, once you are promoted into SS 3, classes start at 6.30am daily and last till 5.30pm. Sometimes our principal teaches SS3 students in the hostel from 9.30pm - 10.30pm every day. Besides once you resume in January (2nd Term), you do not go home except for Good Friday and Easter Monday. And you get to write about three full WAEC standard examinations between January and April when the WAEC exams begin. And God help you if you under perform. You will be brought out before the whole school and your parents will be invited to talk to you. My school does this because once examination starts, you are on your own. The result is that everybody is focused. Besides there is a cash prize for teachers whose students record 100% distinctions and credits. Why would a school dash teachers money if they aid students to pass?
NA WASHHHH....
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by danito12: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2013
femsean01: Waec Result:
COMMERCE:C6
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT:A1
ECONOMICS:E8
GEOGRAPHY:F9
GOVERNMENT: C4
ENGLISH LANGUAGE:C4
YORUBA LANGUAGE:E8
MATHEMATICS:C4
BIOLOGY:F9

Hello real guys on this site please i want to find out if i can use this result to get admission in EKSU and OOU course of my dream is Business Administration i will be very glad if you can hint me know on femsean_sam@yahoo.com and 08062387120 you can even post back on #airaland forum...Thanks alot if you can help me with this.

guy u need econs 4 dis course na
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by femsean01: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks guy i will change my cause...Hope to know you better..
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by bimpe10: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Brunel: Ma lil' Sis Results,
Economics c4
Geography d7
English c4
Yoruba d7
Mathematics c4
Agric d7
Biology B3
Chemistry c4
Physics d7
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by femsean01: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
What does E8 stand for in Waec Grade?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by youngzy63(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Maths b3
Eng c4
Chem c5
Phy d7
Bio c5
Eco c6
Geo c5
Agr c6
Yoru c4

Plz what course can I go for?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by youngzy63(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2013
What course can I study with d7 in physics?
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
I wrote waec in 2005,my scores were
maths A1 english B3 igbo A1 biology A1 physic B3 chemistry A1 economics D7 geography A1 agric sci A1
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by Simitrendy: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
nnamanis: u people do not have any work to do than to be gossiping, then that is to bad
Post Urs mehn rather dan being JEALOUS..joor
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by oluwatobi01(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wrote my first Waec in 2009,Thus....
Mth D7
Phy D7
Eng C5
Agr C4
Chm C6
Geo C6
Eco C6
Bio C6 n
Yor C6.....
Later wrote it again in 2010 n I thank God,hence it was......
Mth B3
Phy B3
Chm B3
Agr B3
Eng B3
Bio C6
Geo E8
Eco B3 n
Yor C6
Re: Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You by heewartomee(f): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
I ave f9 in commerce acct a1 econs. E8 geography e8 govt c5 english c5 yoruba c6 math b2 biology c6 wat couse can i study i dont kw if i can still study accounting
If der is any help ping me @27d7ae98 or facebook jimohbukolaewatomi tank u so sad abt dis result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / JAMB Releases Mock Results / Osun State University Admission Process And The Fee It Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.