Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris (66619 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Just timidity and lack of insight.

It's a pity to know how religion has washed the brains of so many to this extent...

Even God didn't recommend cloths for Adam and Eve..
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by gloryman91: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Tekbir !

Allahu Akbar.

Barakallahu fihi kum.

Ma Sha Allah.

Nice one.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by cybriz82(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry

Guess u are joking...

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by spinna: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
If you see these ones coming for you, you must fear. AK wielding ninjas no be joke o

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
guy trust me, they're not ugly. Wait till you see them naked cool

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Father4all: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
I'm sure you have serious eye problem. Post your sisters let us all see if they are even half as beautiful as the ladies police. Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by GeneralOjukwu: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2022
jimyjames:

Jimmyjames to his father
Kid there is more to a woman than just sex , be wise else your manhood will end up in a womans pot of soup one day , women are more dangerous than men
If you know you know
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Promising5555: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
I'm seeing Nigeria turning into dis in the nearby future begining from the Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by TyroneP(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Ayilara1(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2022
ValCon888:
Forcing a person to put on a hijab is repressive.
You don't have to put on a hijab to dress decently.

I stand with the protesters.

Forcing people to put on cloth is also repressive to some people that's why they walk completely naked.

You don't have to put on any cloth to appear decent.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaturnNick(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2022
What's a pm?
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BeanmanX(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
Persian women fine pass Nigerian women 100 times....

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by xtivin(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
I love the sight of an AR
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Mrbenny001: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
KingGBsky:
It’s their culture and religion for centuries, why is the white and westerners who will never bow to any form of pressure to change their cultural values trying their best to disrespect and disregard other countries culture?
When will you stop blaming westerners for all your woes... listen kido it's never their culture and religion for centuries...all these nonsense started in Iran after an Islamic revolution that brought ayatollah...that few years back

4 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by olibeans: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Islamic cops my foot.
These are terrorists death squads..

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by bro4u: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I always know that hijab wearing women are ninjas, look at the way they are climbing the wall like real ninjas.
grin

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by okoroemeka(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
alldcum:
wait till u see them in action.

U b better off watching them play football n still laughing
I will like to see those women commandos in the bush fighting with that bedsheet wrapped around themselves,it will be hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BlackDuke(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't see anyone being dragged
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Its shouldn't be by force... laws of Men not women...

This is too much load... they look like sucide bombers.. which kan outfit be this... to fight

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Johel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Why are posting this here you complain when western countries are interfering in African affairs but when they are interfering with arabic country you jubilate

Is it a must every country must accept westernization so people like AndroidAI, Beretta03 and co that support lgbt rights in Nigeria despite its unlawful they are trying their possible best to shove it in our throat

In a long run we humans will understand some things are meant to be and remain as it is for ages and conserved

I support iran laws on women westernization is not more better

Go and read the genesis before u come public to display ur lunatic on religion that y didn't know how it came to existence
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Elsueno: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
No offense to Muslims.....But this is freaking hilarious, aren't they afraid all that covering would hinder Thier policing duties grin grin

Anyways, it's kinda cool having female police handle female citizens
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Missionaire: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I always know that hijab wearing women are ninjas, look at the way they are climbing the wall like real ninjas.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
uniquetechng:
But you will be happy to receive aid in billions of dollars from the USA annually, hypocrite.

You would have told him that, he is still crazy to go to USA and not for once try to go to country that want to use hijab at all cost.

If USA, england or Canada have repressive mentality of Iran and Saudi, they wouldn't have developed, a place naija Muslims day and night cross to at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
VERDA:

What is even wrong with some of you??, Was it the US that killed the young lady?? Abi is it the US citizens protesting??...so evil is fine provided it's not done in your country.

A law that kills people for not wearing Hijab is not a law you sick evil thing. It's Evil...pure and simple.

All these boko haram sympathizers

Am not a boko harm sympathisers or whatever you tend to call it i am a Christian a free thinking Christian

Iran agreed in the early 90s despite being a circular country then to accept islamization willingly not forcefully, this was a time when westernization was a norm in the whole word

Just in a space of 80yrs they want westernization because Americans are pushing the few people agenda on the whole country for their own gain "modern colonisation" is the name for it, when westernization is achieved the problem of westernization become inflicted on the people immorality, cheating spouse, hookups and several ungodly
Act will overrule their people but westernization as not tackled such occurrence but they want to correct that of Islam

And you from a shit hole country would cry if the west interfere in your polite as you all have cried on behalf of Libyans for years now, when you africans initially jubilated before the fall of gaddafi not until his fall you guys knew you picked the wrong side

I wish we could go back to the early days before the madness of westernization ate all our culture and sense away

Japan and china still adhere to their culture even tho they are strong nation but western powers is not making it easy for them too

But here in africa we have eroded our culture to westernization yet we still lag behind countries

Tell me what is the benefit of westernization or the benefit of women not wearing hijab in today society

Do you think the Bible was perfect or still perfect today... Men rewrote the Bible throughout ages to pass their agenda and are still rewriting today pass theirs
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Go and read the genesis before u come public to display ur lunatic on religion that y didn't know how it came to existence

First of all address me as a Christian am edo by tribe
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by viodemus: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some people say is their culture, but is their culture also to force it on others who want to have light clothing.

There are also claims of western culture and Arab culture, I think african culture should be the best of any culture.
But it is still a fact that most part of western culture minus the racist tones are more tolerant, fair, encouraging, and more humane, mind opening, improving with time not stagnant like a wall.

Are these people more ninja than the Japanese or some asians. These peoples culture are oppression implied, depression ensured, and archaic. People that their date is year 10. They should keep it biko.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by lewis33(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
I'm now convinced u r blind, both ways 'eyes and brain'.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by alldcum: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
I will like to see those women commandos in the bush fighting with that bedsheet wrapped around themselves,it will be hilarious
lol I can't wait also
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by chiboycue: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/irans-female-police-squad-units-28068361.amp?fr=operanews.

If Iran's female cops are looking this sophisticated then I wonder how Iran's female soldiers would look like
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Elsueno: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yankee101:
You can't oppress a people forever
Japan sat on China and South Korea's head
But when the woke up from sleep...

Shatap, this na just C.I.A sponsored protest, blinken & Elon are already busy offering them free star link like Ukraine despite even whole of U.S.A not having even d paid ones.....grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me / Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.