Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris (66623 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
SUNNINO:
Stupidity dey worry you, you people hail US when they helped bring this calamity call Buhari in 2015. Mumu.
you confuse me for your stupid father? Such a shame. Nigerians unfortunately voted for calamity Buhari in 2015. By the way provide proof of me hailing USA if your father is not so stupid.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
SaLongs1:
I suppose it is western media we are seeing on the streets in protest at the brutal murder of a woman for not covering her hair

It is funny how their default defence is to blame the West even if doing so wouldn't make any senses.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Tonytonex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by VEHINTOLAR: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry

Persian women are one of the most beautiful women in the world ! If you see them in jeans and shirts,you won't believe your eyes ! Go and check out the beauty of that Aljazeera news presenter Maryam Nemazee. She is a Persian. Her beauty will make you think she is a young woman of twenty one or thereabout but the beautiful Persian goddess is already forty six (46) years old !

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry

Iranian women are some of the most beautiful in the world...by a wide margin.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you are going to quote a person, at least read what the person write properly so that you can give an appropriate answer. I’m unlike you stupid father and mother who just go about insulting people. I would repeat what I said earlier. Iranians are free to go without hijab indoors but not on the street. It’s that simple.
MedicH:

Before u start talking nonsense. Did Iran govt deploy female special forces to track down protesters or not?

If Iran women had freedom to go out without hijab, why was the deceased killed?

This is just like blaming channels TV for reporting lekki blackout shootings because in ur nonsense opinion the media should have kept quiet about the happenings.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brutal murder? Provide a source for this information. Let’s see how she was brutally murdered.
SaLongs1:
I suppose it is western media we are seeing on the streets in protest at the brutal murder of a woman for not covering her hair
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Oduduwa707: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rahkman:
Persian women no ugly ooo,they are even more beautiful than arab women

So Persia different from Arab? undecided
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by iamrealdeji(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
ambience:
See as dem ugly angry
No female in your entire family is as beautiful as any of them. All I see is extremely beautiful ladies in hijab

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
uniquetechng:
But you will be happy to receive aid in billions of dollars from the USA annually, hypocrite.
i suppose your hypocrite father has been receiving aid in billions that’s why you assume I’d be happy to receive it. Mumu fowl!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Brutal murder? Provide a source for this information. Let’s see how she was brutally murdered.
if beating up someone to death is not brutal murder then why are Iranian women up in arms or you don't also know that more than twenty more have died since or it seems you only read news on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SaLongs1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oduduwa707:

So Persia different from Arab? undecided
yes Persians are more Caucasian in appearance
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
1. Aljazeera is not an independent media source either. So why should their opinion be mine?

2. Yes order is order. USA itself cracked down on blm protesters, occupy protesters, January 6 capitol protesters... with hard force and it was justifiable why should another sovereign state not be justified to use required force within its territories to enforce its constitution? Hypocrisy.
Olasyke:

You're right, we shouldn't believe dailymail reporting what's happening in Iran but, did you hear about endsars protest? Iran is a shitty country just like nigeria. Human rights is zero. It won't take much for the president to call in a special female squad to squash the protests because it has turned violent.

And as you know "order na order". They can scale fence and do the most, as long as they get to harass, beat and arrest protesters while at it.

If you really want you know how it's going, tune to aljazeera news and see what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Provide a source for it please. No ‘ifs’ no conjectures. Let’s deal with the facts.
SaLongs1:
if beating up someone to death is not brutal murder then why are Iranian women up in arms or you don't also know that more than twenty more have died since or it seems you only read news on nairaland
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by VEHINTOLAR: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
God bless America ! United States,just like any other country in the world,has its own peculiar shortcomings but the world would have been a terrible place for the mankind without Uncle Sam's country. Truly, America is a God's own country ! Only lovers of freedom will understand my point. It's difficult to imagine our world without the United States of America. That country has done (and still doing) a lot for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Here we go:

Murdered for not wearing hijab properly: https://www.nairaland.com/7341467/morality-police-beat-lady-death

CT scan image of her fractured skull: https://www.nairaland.com/7348432/follow-ups-ct-scan-image
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Here we go:

Murdered for not wearing hijab properly: https://www.nairaland.com/7341467/morality-police-beat-lady-death

CT scan image of her fractured skull: https://www.nairaland.com/7348432/follow-ups-ct-scan-image
like I said, provide facts. I went through the article and it is filled with such adjectives as ‘allegedly’ ‘reportedly’ ‘claimed’ in other words nothing established yet!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by SUNNINO(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
You must be a wasted sperm.
Timoleon:
you confuse me for your stupid father? Such a shame. Nigerians unfortunately voted for calamity Buhari in 2015. By the way provide proof of me hailing USA if your father is not so stupid.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Still confusing me with your father. I’m not him.
SUNNINO:
You must be a wasted sperm.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
like I said, provide facts. I went through the article and it is filled with such adjectives as ‘allegedly’ ‘reportedly’ ‘claimed’ in other words nothing established yet!
Every single media will always use those adjectives because of legal issues when reporting about crimes. This is the reason the media will say something like: "suspected herdsmen" even when everyone knows it is herdsmen.

By the way, the CT Scan image isn't filled with the adjectives.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Dearlord(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
They are beautiful and dangerous
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by mu2sa2: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Sharia police beat a muslim woman to death for not wearing her hijab 'properly'. Other muslims are protesting against the killing. Yet, somehow in your mind it is western and Israel fault. Hope you are capable of understanding how stupid you sound.
Were you there when they "beat her to death"? The video footage released shows her collapsing on her own. But you are free to believe fake news. Btw, that people can protest belies western media portrayal of Iran as a repressive country.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
Were you there when they "beat her to death". The video footage released shows her collapsing on her own. But you are free to believe fake news.
Were you there when she collapsed on her own?

By the way, here you will find the CT scan image of her fractured skull which could only result from repeated beating.
https://www.nairaland.com/7348432/follow-ups-ct-scan-image
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by BetterHeadline: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
Btw, that people can protest belies western media portrayal of Iran as a repressive country.

Like Afghanistan, Somalia, and other islamic countries, hijab is mandatory in Iran and this lady was beaten to death for not wearing hers properly. As in, she was wearing one but it wasn't enough because it apparently violate the country's Mandator hijab law so they beat her to death. Do you still think Iran isn't a repressive country?

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by uniquetechng: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
i suppose your hypocrite father has been receiving aid in billions that’s why you assume I’d be happy to receive it. Mumu fowl!
At 47 years I am sure I and your irresponsible father are age mates.
Do you know how much America spend in aids in Africa annually especially Nigeria ? Do you know that USA is the major financial of the UN ? Bill Gates alone has spent over $14bn in Nigeria especially in the fight against polio, but I dont expect someone with your cerebral capacity to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Morningstarrr(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Were you there when she collapsed on her own?

By the way, here you will find the CT scan image of her fractured skull which could only result from repeated beating.
https://www.nairaland.com/7348432/follow-ups-ct-scan-image
Bro, stop dignifying those mofos with a response. These people derive joy in killing, oppression and being oppressed. They’re boko haram sympathizers. In short, terrorism gives them orgasm. We shall see where this oppression in the name of culture and religion will take them.

Peace Profound

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by MedicH: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
If you are going to quote a person, at least read what the person write properly so that you can give an appropriate answer. I’m unlike you stupid father and mother who just go about insulting people. I would repeat what I said earlier. Iranians are free to go without hijab indoors but not on the street. It’s that simple.

Oh okay now you're readdressing your comment. The fact that your mom birthed u in a baby factory and u dont even know ur father to receive proper guidance is enough to explain why u can't see the difference between the two comments. Iranian women are free to move from toilet to kitchen without hijab indeed.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Whatever are you ranting about? This thread is not even about aid. But your idiotic useless slowpoke of a father could not have trained you well enough to stay in your lane. Spitting all over the internet like an infantile slowpoke. Continue quoting me. Prove your Father’s idiocy.
uniquetechng:
At 47 years I am sure I and your irresponsible father are age mates.
Do you know how much America spend in aids in Africa annually especially Nigeria ? Do you know that USA is the major financial of the UN ? Bill Gates alone has spent over $14bn in Nigeria especially in the fight against polio, but I dont expect someone with cerebral capacity to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Timoleon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
MedicH:

Oh okay now you're readdressing your comment. The fact that your mom birthed u in a baby factory and u dont even know ur father to receive proper guidance is enough to explain why u can't see the difference between the two comments. Iranian women are free to move from toilet to kitchen without hijab indeed.
I saw my mother’s old pictures recently with her in it is your grandmother and and your father in it they were all in the baby factory. She explained that your father is one of the most useless birthed in that particular baby factory. How small is the world eh? You an offspring of baby factory generation will meet another baby factory product online. Say hi to your father for me though. His records still stand. Effing retards!
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by uniquetechng: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Whatever are you ranting about? This thread is not even about aid. But your idiotic useless slowpoke of a father could not have trained you well enough to stay in your lane. Spitting all over the internet like an infantile slowpoke. Continue quoting me. Prove your Father’s idiocy.
A poorly brought up kid will always disgrace his upbringing in public sphere and I don't expect anything different from you, only someone with a working brain and a sound mind will comprehend ny comment the message contained therein not a No-hoper like you.
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by King3urna(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Propagandist images. As long as USA don’t control your resources, mainstream media reports about your country will always be negative. Every country that ever stood against USA faces the same treatment.

Iranians have freedom to go without hijabs indoors so why will police be scaling buildings to execute arrests? Why will police be armed with bayonets against unarmed(female) protesters? But in other to skew opinions of unsuspecting minds these kind of reports will always fill the media. Unfortunately, the west controls mainstream media.

So tell us what’s going on seems you know too well
Re: Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris by Princebizzie: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Propagandist images. As long as USA don’t control your resources, mainstream media reports about your country will always be negative. Every country that ever stood against USA faces the same treatment.

Iranians have freedom to go without hijabs indoors so why will police be scaling buildings to execute arrests? Why will police be armed with bayonets against unarmed(female) protesters? But in other to skew opinions of unsuspecting minds these kind of reports will always fill the media. Unfortunately, the west controls mainstream media.

So you never hear about "Mahsa Amini" try not to comment on what you don't know or understand next time!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me / Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.