Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Belong To The Online Followers Of Big Brother Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Belong To The Online Followers Of Big Brother Naija (161 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Depressed Because Of Big Brother Naija(photos) / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belong To The Online Followers Of Big Brother Naija by guobe: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2022
I use to watch big brother but for the past three to four editions I have not been watching but do follow the conversations taking place online.In this years edition I observe the main attraction is the relationship between one Phyna and Groovy and how Phyna a beautiful lady truly likes Groovy a handsome young man who is not reciprocating the love. Unlike last season where it was obvious Whitemoney was going to win the prize money.This season there is no clear indication of who will win it although it seems Phynanation has alot of fans.Who will win this years episode of big brother naija?

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Online Romance (episode 1-6) / Time To Get All Your Data Spent On Facebook / Concerned Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.