Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu (2533 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos) / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2022
DSP Senator Omo-Agege Urhobo and Isoko followers on Facebook are not happy the Senator is associating his campaigns with Tinubu. They are of the opinion that they will vote for Apc in the gubernatorial election but Labour party in the presidential election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2022
More screenshots

2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Deltans have rejected APC at the center and have accepted Labour party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Urhobo people say no to Emilokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2022
If you think deltans will vote for Tinubu then you're wasting your time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr1:

25% vote is a constant!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:32am On Nov 20, 2022
how can someone be your fans and still talk negative about you, it is obvious average of peter obi supporters are bunch of illiterates

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 1:34am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

25% vote is a constant!
stop wasting your time, Tinubu won't even see 15% of total votes cast in Delta State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr1:

stop wasting your time, Tinubu won't even see 15% of total votes cast in Delta State.

February is almost here.

Many will learn politics 1-0-0

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 1:44am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

February is almost here.

Many will learn politics 1-0-0
That was how you people fumbled, wobbled and finally stumbled in Osun state, Tinubu's hometown.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

25% vote is a constant!
lets be watching hope una go give peter obi that stadium grin cheesy for campaign APC and PDP should be worried by LP peter obi dude is not playing normal politics, two Tinubu avoiding media its doing more damage than good

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 20, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
how can someone be your fans and still talk negative about you, it is obvious average of peter obi supporters are bunch of illiterates
person give you hope tell you for national TV hold me if i fail you,hold me deal with me if i don't perform giving people hope peter obi said so your here talking about nonsense talk wait to February just type p for you phone check the most googled man recently undecided in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by KingKO22: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2022
IPOB were disappointed that APC could pull such crowd in Delta state

Your painment will start officially after 2023 election.
You have extra 8 years to cry and wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by KingKO22: 3:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
person give you hope tell you for national TV hold me if i fail you,hold me deal with me if i don't perform giving people hope peter obi said so your here talking about nonsense talk wait to February just type p for you phone check the most googled man recently undecided in Nigeria

This is the reason why Femi Kuti called the Obidogs zombie

So we should vote for Pandora Obituary bcs he said we should hold him responsible if he fails. How exactly do you want to hold him ?

Mumu dey glorifying dullard
Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 20, 2022
KingKO22:

This is the reason why Femi Kuti called the Obidogs zombie

So we should vote for Pandora Obituary bcs he said we should hold him responsible if he fails. How exactly do you want to hold him ?

Mumu dey glorifying dullard
let Tinubu say hold me if anything happens to this country let Tinubu just tell us how his going to address economical melt down happening now in Nigeria let Tinubu grant interviews discuss the state of economy are you aware that it was this same peter obi that came out publicly to say that federal government staff are looting Nigeria oil and it was confirmed,Tinubu should address us on how he plan to stop bandit,IPOB,ESN,unknown gunman,oil thieves do you know that Nigeria is paying 2.billion or more every month just to scure leftover oil looted undecided why i no go be zomobident why just tell me do you know how much it cost to travel from enugu to Abuja now both by Air and land undecided do you know that its cheap to bring in tomatoes from Cameron than in Nigeria herdsmen has destroyed our farm land are you aware that a cup of Rice is now 300naira a bag 49k damn u Bleep you!!!!! I should waste my 8years like i did on buhari Bleep you!!! I am zomobident to death your luck ur not close to me u for done die now

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Ozinlex: 3:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Obidatti for me and for us here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Seefinish: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Delta people, wuna no want support wuna in-law Bulabloo bloo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by A4alpha: 4:13am On Nov 20, 2022
The most childish thing is the IPOB tag That shii can be very annoying.. it is an undisputable fact that some are born free while some are born slaves.. Atiku's North is home to world most dreaded terrorist (Boko haram) headquarters.

Tinubu's West is home to dreaded OPC/APC criminals that equally picked arm against the state in the past plus yoruba nation of wanna be IPOB.

Obi's East is IPOB whose flag you can raise all over the world without harassment or arrest, can you raise Boko haram flag in any foreign land? Now who is the real terrorist?
IPOB is an afterthought forced into existence after Igbo land was invaded by terrorist forming heardsmen.

Note.. Igbo blood is royalty and U dare not spill it!!
Am I the only one that noticed agbado crunchers dare not associate atiku with Boko haram but are quick to tag every PO supporters IPOB

Which single individual is without a region and exactly what do you mean by IPOB tag on people majority of whom are none Igbo PO supporters?
Yeye dea smell!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by 4song: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2022
But this apc govt no be here...this one na be suffer suffer for head amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by techWriter1: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
If you know deltans will referendum for politicians then you're wasting your time
Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr1:
No deltan with vote Tinubu, no be lie my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by Tenses: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
let Tinubu say hold me if anything happens to this country let Tinubu just tell us how his going to address economical melt down happening now in Nigeria let Tinubu grant interviews discuss the state of economy are you aware that it was this same peter obi that came out publicly to say that federal government staff are looting Nigeria oil and it was confirmed,Tinubu should address us on how he plan to stop bandit,IPOB,ESN,unknown gunman,oil thieves do you know that Nigeria is paying 2.billion or more every month just to scure leftover oil looted undecided why i no go be zomobident why just tell me do you know how much it cost to travel from enugu to Abuja now both by Air and land undecided do you know that its cheap to bring in tomatoes from Cameron than in Nigeria herdsmen has destroyed our farm land are you aware that a cup of Rice is now 300naira a bag 49k damn u Bleep you!!!!! I should waste my 8years like i did on buhari Bleep you!!! I am zomobident to death your luck ur not close to me u for done die now

Kukuma kill tinubu nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by gonkin(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
Omo-agege is APC, so is tinubu
Agege is loved so if deltans have a high turnup for campaign its because of agege not tinubu. So no dey feel say na tinubu dem dey campaign for.
OMO-AGEGE FOR STATE, OBI FOR PRESIDENCY

No sane deltan will vote tinubu
Re: BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu by D1official: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
A4alpha:
The most childish thing is the IPOB tag That shii can be very annoying.. it is an undisputable fact that some are born free while some are born slaves.. Atiku's North is home to world most dreaded terrorist (Boko haram) headquarters.

Tinubu's West is home to dreaded OPC/APC criminals that equally picked arm against the state in the past plus yoruba nation of wanna be IPOB.

Obi's East is IPOB whose flag you can raise all over the world without harassment or arrest, can you raise Boko haram flag in any foreign land? Now who is the real terrorist?
IPOB is an afterthought forced into existence after Igbo land was invaded by terrorist forming heardsmen.

Note.. Igbo blood is royalty and U dare not spill it!!
Am I the only one that noticed agbado crunchers dare not associate atiku with Boko haram but are quick to tag every PO supporters IPOB

Which single individual is without a region and exactly what do you mean by IPOB tag on people majority of whom are none Igbo PO supporters?
Yeye dea smell!
Same IPOB that has bullied them in their own court oo.

Replying Agbado munchers is tantamount to insanity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension In Apc’s Camp As Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos / FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.