Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73285 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by riverbird: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
The difference is very clear.....
If it's someone with a fake name the first he will do will be to roll out a huge amount of money to buy the people but you see this God sent peter obi ehh.....
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Danniedpastor(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

Where you there? NO
Pray for sense,its obvious you lack some.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Elbethel1: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
This Peter Obi has become the nightmare of many people, imagine a presidential spokesman using somebody's attire as a mean to disqualify a candidate
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by daygee12: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
what will save you from reality? I was talking to people with brains not people like you pls

U still have brain yourself? U are Zombidiot .
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by BeautifulMind2: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin
More pain for you, Peter in Emir's Palace in Kano

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
When you join APC your status automatically changes from "corrupt" to "saint" and remains so unless you change party.
Clowns!

Shaking my balding head, APC was founded on wickedness no one can tell me otherwise.

There has never been va time in our history than now where government officials are so brazen in their despicable actions & words like now.
Power actually left the citizens in this administration undecided

At is forehead Mac of breast

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by kamalbob(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959323:
Obidients are like MTN, everywhere you go grin

Lol keep deceiving yourselves, those are probably Ipob bots with northern names, there are lots of them on twitter
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Elbethel1:
This Peter Obi has become the nightmare of many people, imagine a presidential spokesman using somebody's attire as a mean to disqualify a candidate

He's not.

You are confusing him with Garba Shehu.

Adamu Garba is a confused politician.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by deeva2: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Those that went as far as Chicago to verify BAT certificate are now saying education isn't important.

Obituarists claimed their master has certificates from CAMBRIDGE, OXFORD , HARVARD ...etc

But PitObi submitted GCE special centre certificate to INEC �

Obi wey smart he know say he no get Certificate and he no want make INEC disgrace am �

Sharp man, gullible followers.

Most of those tweets are Igbos in disguised.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Wike cost SE the ticket. Atiku and other Northern candidates agreed to step down for the SE candidates in condition that Wike must drop out too and support SE candidate.
Wike refused and even forced Obi out of the party.

Wike say is not an Igbo man.... Da end up kicked him out of is own sit

Like one who doesn't no were he came from
Brain wash is people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by 9japride(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Konjiboii:
Everything that comes out of this retard is gutter infested, to think this imbe wanted to run for presidency.

I shudder at the thought.

I like the fact most replies are from northerners themselves, they can smell the bullshit
[color=#006600][/color]

You should understand that f©©ls grow up into adults. I am very sure that Garba is one of those trolls in nairaland. Very childish. That's why I don't listen to any adult that says he or she has repented and that people should support them in their political aspiration. If it's possible to gather all them Garba, Reno, El Rufia son that likes trolling and so many of them and put all them in state or let them form their own country of trolling trollers.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by chubinwa(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2022
This is the people that wants to retain power. God forbid BATin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Danniedpastor(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Kingosytex:

Oyetola and some other people were also mentioned in the Pandora papers but I've never seen anyone refer to them as Pandora. I'm I missing something?
Even Tinubu and some other Yoruba pastors were quoted o.
But the senseless Bats won't call him Pandora Emilokan.
Very useless set of people.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
kamalbob:

Lol keep deceiving yourselves, those are probably Ipob bots with northern names, there are lots of them on twitter

Walahi APC have no shame. If they have repented did the accused do any restitution

Once you turn to APC all sins are cancelled and forgiven. Though you sin, they are purged and you are as neat as white snow. Nonsense

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Luiz321:
hello Odefa how’re you today?

I'm good. Hello smiley
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Flo36:
Garba the recognize Yahoo politician who deceived his friends and Fan's to buy him presidential form,we know the rest of the story.

They thought it was business as usual ( lying, rigging and buying votes).

One who jump from one place to other... ...
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Coldie:
This is the reason I love the northerners. I am igbo but these people are very sincere people.

See you licking Aboki yansh for votes.

This is terribly shameful. grin

Same guys una dey call almajiri.

I can bet you that every single hausa in that room has PDP and APC cards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Mitsurugi(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

Eeeyaaaaa!
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anndrew(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959364:
Obi is uniting Nigerians while others are playing tribal politics
This are what they use in holding Nigeria down..soon e go clear..majorities of Nigeria Don wise up..Obi 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Mitsurugi(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

As you don lick finish, make another person lick na. Mbiri kam biri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Coldie(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

They are sincere unlike some empty headed mumu that despite staying in a big city they hear anything first thing their local brains go to is to shout omo igbo.

That’s the highest level of localness
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Mitsurugi:

As you don lick finish, make another person lick na. Mbiri kam biri

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Anndrew(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
ezegold4we:
Pete Obi is brand New engine

Atiku is used engine

Tinubu is abandoned engine,

Dear Nigerian voter, Which engine will u take as your choice come 2023 presidential election?

Drop your tribal and religious mindset and make good use of your Brain and Sense for once, vote wisely.
don't be surprise,some people will ake abandoned engine..
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Coldie:

They are sincere unlike some empty headed mumu that despite staying in a big city they hear anything first thing their local brains go to is to shout omo igbo.

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Mitsurugi(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=116965413][/quote]

Please continue licking, but save some for others. Tinubu's money isn't meant for you alone.

Next time use your own quote...... that's the true test of wisdom. Anu!
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
deeva2:
Those that went as far as Chicago to verify BAT certificate are now saying education isn't important.

Obituarists claimed their master has certificates from CAMBRIDGE, OXFORD , HARVARD ...etc

But PitObi submitted GCE special centre certificate to INEC �

Obi wey smart he know say he no get Certificate and he no want make INEC disgrace am �

Sharp man, gullible followers.

Most of those tweets are Igbos in disguised.

APC and PDP

TINUBU ... Certificate for drug and looting in Chicago... A1

ATIKU...... Certificate for killing and looting.. American University of Nigeria...

You mean some people still support and defend this government?

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by usagee36: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
This generation has woken up. They know religion is a scam invented by man to destroy the world. Look at what is happening in Iran today over hijab.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Mitsurugi to his useless homosexual father

Please continue licking, but save some for others. Tinubu's money isn't meant for you alone.

Next time use your own quote...... that's the true test of wisdom. Anu!
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Willie2015:

Who do you think form the bloc votes in KKK states...

u are right they form the bloc votes but trust me if i tell u that majority of them are tired with buhari's APC im not telling u that they will vote obi but sure thing is that they wont vote apc
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by LyfeJennings(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
laughing at all the comments
The real Northerners will never vote for Obi
Person wey dey reply is just one of Obi's folk
Obi CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Traplord09: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Coldie:

How low have Nigeria through the presidency have come? This is really laughable!

Some group of terrorists have infiltrated the highest level of government.

When God wants to shame your enemies,He makes their leader your one-time servant."
This is the statement an APC member made on Facebook when Iyiorcha Ayu became the National Chairman of PDP. He was insinuating that Iyiorcha Ayu used to be Tinubu's errand boy.
Now that a thief,an embezzler,a corrupt person still under EFCC's investigation has become the National Chairman of his esteemed party,i want to know what his statement will be.
To worsen the situation,the SSA on Media and Publicity to the President-a reflection of the President's thought and perspective-said the new Chairman has repented. What a senseless and untenable defence of corruption

What a SHAME APC and PDP

Slave boy boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.