Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73292 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by obuburam: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2022
The fear of Obi...
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by slivertongue: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959323:
Obidients are like MTN, everywhere you go grin

Not like. ObiDatti or Obidients everywhere you go.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Don07042(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Garba Shehu lacks common sense, just seeking unnecessary attention.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by HIPROFILE(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

I quite understand how painful the news had hit you..

Just take some bottle of Alomo bitters on my bills.

Peter Obi the president elect come 2023 Insha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Canberra55: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You get them right !
Whenever they refer to "Nigerians", it's actually Igbos in that state or location.
Ibos and propaganda. Only Ibos spread across Nigeria because their land is antithetical to habitation will vote for PO who's only labouring in vain.
4 hours later and nobody paid attention to ur pos. Do u c how irrelevant u r becomin. Dnt expect any reply 4rm me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi is unstoppable.

Haters should take note

The current politics is like an iceberg.

I can see kwankwasiyya among those welcoming Obi.

Those red caps are not a fluke.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Canberra55: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Roger3D:
Peter Obi has a right to visit any city in Nigeria and campaign for his presidential bid. May he fail
dolo
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Josewonder(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is just entertaining Nigerians supported by his brothers . By February 2013 their entertainment ll end and he ll rest in Anambra and ll know he was being deceived by his ipob followers and no real Nigerians want him.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by nams77: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
toneroforever:
Kwankwaso really missed out on a glorious chance to write his name in gold. If that alliance had worked;
Atiku would have handed over his baton ticket to Wike & returned to Dubai. Tinubu would have quit the race & shift attention on how to maintain relevance in the SW governorship elections, that's if the Yorubas still believe in APC, while
Obi would have been drafting page 4 of his acceptance speech by now.
Spot on!

Pride did not allow him.
He has began is descent to irrelevance
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Proudlyomonna: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2022
KEVIND:
Jagaban removed his shoes.
Hypocrites!

Kwankwaso at emir of Kano Palace with his shoe.

That Old man just dey crash dey sleep like who stress wan kill grin
Baba no well him dey shout emilokan grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Tochj(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2022
KEVIND:
Jagaban removed his shoes.
Hypocrites!

Baba wore his shoes and sleft off
Imagine our president in a crucial meeting with world leaders and sleeeping.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959364:
Obi is uniting Nigerians while others are playing tribal politics
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Billygee2u: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Hurricane Obi is sweeping all over Nigeria.

God has finally remembered Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Smith414: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin
fake smile. E pain you gee
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Khaysee: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
All man for himself

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Banhammy717: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enough breweries in Kano if Obi become president
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GistFullGround: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2022

Thank God Peter Obi, the Rock visited Kano!

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by kingyakos: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You get them right !
Whenever they refer to "Nigerians", it's actually Igbos in that state or location.
Ibos and propaganda. Only Ibos spread across Nigeria because their land is antithetical to habitation will vote for PO who's only labouring in vain.

Imagine a klans man, AVE for dat matter, efficient man dey follow stama...
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by seunjungle1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
These you counted as real northerners are not up to 4% of Hausas and Fulanis...while those ones you mean as fake are 96%...how do you cope here

bonechamberlain:
These are the real northerners, the rational and moderate ones and not the extremists all stationed in APC. This is time for the moderate North, people with same mindset like Aminu Kano (may his soul rest in peace) to show the extremist that not all of them are fundamentalist
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Yoighaman(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
We expect more from Datti in the north, he seems to be lukewarm. He should be the one doing more of the negotiations and consultations in that part of the country, both the Presidential candidate and his Vice should play to their strengths.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Dragonsword: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Kpelle.. ! You are truly in severe pains, and you know what

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
seunjungle1:
These you counted as real northerners are not up to 4% of Hausas and Fulanis...while those ones you mean as fake are 96%...how do you cope here

how did u get the stats
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient. Tribal cards is already stale, campaign for your candidates and drink water.

I won't read your dumb mentions so don't bother to type the rubbish you are only known for (IPOB), just wanted to let you know and you can go hug transformer if you can't stomach it tongue
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Ubanz: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Arewa I know and have known has reasonable people in abundance.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nasa005: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
I like this ur post.....seriously the amount of vote Tinubu gets in 2023 would determine the number of mental rehabilitation amongst Agbados(Tinubus supporters) grin

2elliot:
After Peter obi's victory, we go commit una to a psychiatric home until una ready to reason and act like real human beings.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by chiboycue: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
It seems that the emergence of Mr Peter Obi as a Presidential candidate is given some persons like Adamu Garba sleepless night. Mr Peter Obi dressed like a Nigerian and he was called upon to address his fellow Nigerians. If Adamu Garba has an issue with him, he should not vote for him in the next Presidential election because his criticism does not hold waters.

As for me and my family, we are OBIDIENT.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Lucifer1419: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Peter Obi in this picture don shiit his pants.

The coward is worried that if Aboki shout "Allahuuuu Akbarrrrr, shege nyanmuri" he's screwed. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is he scared in that position

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by g4gerald: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin
Are the villagers not Nigerians or are they not humans, so to u nd ur party, their lives doesn't matter because they're villagers. May God forgive u
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Canberra55:
4 hours later and nobody paid attention to ur pos. Do u c how irrelevant u r becomin. Dnt expect any reply 4rm me.

So you think that everybody else is jobless love me you who loiters on the social media ?
Go borrow some sense and find something better to do.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nwaetche(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Do you derive some joy or are you being paid for all these tactless post you do here? You should learn to read and move on if you do not have any meaningful thing to contribute on a post.

You should strive to use some of your post to enlighten or educate folks like us in this forum on some issues.

I always find your post mostly distasteful and at most contrived without basis. If you continue this way, people would never believe you even when you have some valid points to make. You can support your candidate by providing quality and well researched posts to convince undecided voters about BAT good qualities and campaign strategies.

I do not know how old you are but I think you are not helping your candidate with all these baseless rants here. You are at most putting off potential voters and doing exactly the same thing or even worse on the things your candidates campaign had accused opponent of doing by maligning the OBIdient movement with reckless abandon.
Please do not think you are winning anyone to your side with these posts.

My take.

plaindealer:

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by kollinz1234(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
daygee12:

U still have brain yourself? U are Zombidiot .
are you not someone else's urchin again?
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by wasi9ice: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
KEVIND:
Jagaban removed his shoes?
Hypocrites!

don't mind the idiot with his cheap propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.