Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Disable Copy Paste In Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Copy Paste In Blogger (161 Views)

How To Disable Copy Paste In Blogger Using Css/javascript / I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week / How To Disable Copy And Paste On Wordpress And Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Copy Paste In Blogger by Yayanjahilai(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello guys, i just find out that many Newbie bloggers are just copying other peoples hard work randomly.

Everyone is just jumping into blogging field just to make money, without the intention to give value to his loyal readers.

As we all know that WordPress users have the opportunity to use different types of plugins to disable lazy bloggers from copying their contents. But the saddest part is that has limited features.

So, i managed to provide a 100% tested and trusted way to terminate that illegal act of copy and paste on blogger.

Additionally, this method use 100% pure CSS that will not temper your site speed.

You can read more and also copy the code from the below article.

https://www.techpropagator.com/2021/10/how-to-prevent-copy-paste-in-blogger.html

(1) (Reply)

Inspect Website And Get Paid 2k / Get A Fully Functional E-comerce Website. / Kl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.