Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike (12297 Views)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Boye33: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2022
E
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by dam2000(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Our juju Don dey work....... grin grin

Me, l am supporting wike on this cos l hate being cheated....

they gave wike a wicked punch imagine that

So What the northerners are telling us now is that presidential palace belongs to the north
Abi.., obasanjo is from the south he rule for 8 years Jonathan is from the south he rule for 6 years judge your self

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by kristisking(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonypen247:
The Lord will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemy because who the lord blesses, no man can curse. smiley

Peter Obi 2023
What you people don't know is that this crisis in PDP will give APC an edge which also means that APC will still retain power. Too bad! Keep jubilating thinking that Peter Obi will win. He is only dividing the votes of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by LordLugard1: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Isokiscool(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
That's just d gospel.Wike is clamouring for PDP party structure so he can use it to his advantage in 2027..Win or loose PDP should not succumb to that talkative
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Spherica177: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Wike is about to enter Political oblivion if he doesn't play his cards right at this critical time.

He has engaged in a serious battle, of which if he loses, he will lose everything post election.

I don't care who he supports, as long as Peter Obi would win Rivers state with a landslide victory, we are okay.
Lol

Your Obi with special centre GCE result grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Tonypen247(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
kristisking:
What you people don't know is that this crisis in PDP will give APC an edge which also means that APC will still retain power. Too bad! Keep jubilating thinking that Peter Obi will win. He is only dividing the votes of the PDP.
Enjoy

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by MichaelUweh(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2022
God has already punished you by making you to remain in perpetual poverty
dmill:
Haaaa

This man disappointed me, i was even supporting him, stand gidigba behind him. The truth has fishout he's even the person distracting PDP

Am not a supporters of PDP nor APC

Am a truly obidient yusful to the country

But for that man Wike God will punish him, he's just making a stupid propaganda news around very day conserning their Party as if he was the messiah....

@seun please borrow me your puff for this man

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Dapson73(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Its always about APC and PDP.
what about that Labour party na?

The party is as inconsequential as her supporters grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by fredoooooo: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Keep accusing and wailingpeople are working, we go see results after election
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by dmill: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2022
MichaelUweh:
God has already punished you by making you to remain in perpetual poverty

"How dare you abuse GOD!

Don't order the wraths of God to your generation. Hey man!!
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Prevailing: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2022
erebusa:
Wike should be expelled from PDP.

Lols, pDp is just waiting for Wike to expel himself from the pdp.

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Kennyg4192: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
I think wike's cup is now full to the brim.he should just be treated by pdp as a traitor and a mole,he no longer deserve the respect he is being given
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Rawtruth1: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2022
The lady asked him a direct question on why he contested in the primary even when it was obvious to him that the PDP as a party should zone it to the southeast and he tactifully evaded the question by giving an answer that was neither there nor here.

That says a lot about Wike.
He is also like those that stabbed him in the back; unreliable.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by hohafrank(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2022
I Can bet my ball that Wike will never and can not be foolish to work for Tinubu.
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by another1: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2022
hohafrank:
I Can bet my ball that Wike will never and can not be foolish to work for Tinubu.
Bro he is working for Tinubu. He had verbally destroyed pdp in Rivers State and some southern States.

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Eleyigidgan: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
dmill:
Haaaa

This man disappointed me, i was even supporting him, stand gidigba behind him. The truth has fishout he's even the person distracting PDP

But for that man Wike God will punish him, he's just making a stupid propaganda news around very day conserning their Party as if he was the messiah....

You're a fool.
if you don't know anything about politics and the crisis in PDP you better keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Ekugbeh(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
How much did Atiku give these lots

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Ak83: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=franchasofficia post=116961625]Why would any reasonable Nigerian youth even support Tinubu? Why and how?

Tinubu is a known criminal. A known Lagos state treasury looter and political godfather.

These are aside his drug trafficking crime scandals.

Such personality is a big NO for the office of President anywhere in the world.

He will destroy every fabric of Nigeria's sanity with arrogance, brazing corruption and whatnot.

APC ought to have fielded Osinbajo at least.

When you check it on equity and fairness, its the rightful turn of Southeast to produce next President which is why Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi, IBB, Abdulsalami, etc are routing for Obi to keep Nigeria as one.

Okay if we are to forget equity and fairness, tell me how is Tinubu qualified to become Nigeria's President?

He is too old, his health is failing badly, he hardly remembers things, he can barely walk or stand for an hour, he is not physically. Clearly
You have no sense.
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Maccar02: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2022
We're with wike day and night

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by MikeBetty(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonypen247:
The Lord will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemy because who the lord blesses, no man can curse. smiley

Peter Obi 2023
There is war in their camp. Wike is the tick in the scrutum pdp that must not be killed with sladge hammer.

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by oguntoyese: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Frankly speaking, all this while that Atiku has been traveling overseas and attending to his business, Wike has been working tirelessly in PDP and also installing National Party Chairman
He was able to garner more votes during the primary election but the 11th hour politics that played out made Atiku the winner.
Atiku's northern Political PDP clout that made him Presidential aspirants is a big blow and unbearable for Wike.
The mighty Wike.
Lol.

Tinubu's alliance with APC Northern Governors is a force to reckon with. It is another Topic on it's own
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by eeetuk(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2022
"The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP National Youth Vanguard, has accused the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike of working for the All Progressives Congress, APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu."

I agree 100 %!
Governor Wike is a political hack. He has no principle at all. He is in PDP to collect information to help opposition party to defeat Atiku Abubakar. He will never stop untill someone steps out and punch him in the face. Early this year when I discovered Wike political motive, I called for his expulsion from PDP. At that time, no one listened to me. Now that Wike true colors have come to public knowlege, steps have to taken to isolate him. I recommend immediate expulsion to save PDP from losing upcoming presidential election.

So, expell Gov. Wike ASAP!

1 Like

Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Eteka1(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
dmill:
Haaaa

mumu de worry you. Who told you Wike needs your stupid support?
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by richie240: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bia nwoke, before u place ur (Polly low-sperm count) ballz on a bet I'll advice u to make ur parents proud by giving them at least a grandchild.

Only a novice blvs d words of a politician..... whether Nigerian politician or any politician from any part of d world.
cool
hohafrank:
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by ATLIEN2027: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Rivers State is not need but will bean added advantage.
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Jflex07(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
obembet:
I really wish the next president come from south no matter who emerge as a winner BTW Tinubu or Obi ..

But Thier supporters are the most foolish people on Earth... They both hate each other.... Some animal here will never have peace if they never insult Tinubu while some will always tag every new with obi in order to insult obi.
They are idiots? Tell me aboki no go dey rule us everytime
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by Godfullsam(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Towncrier007:
I see a man who wants to remain relevant at all cost,so this accusation is likely a fact.

Soon, even Peter Obi will accused of working for Tinubu.
Re: You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike by nighthawk1: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/23/you-are-working-for-tinubu-pdp-group-accuses-governor-wike/

Wike if you are so sure of your claims, kindly have an urgent meeting with Baba Obasanjo...E get why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Campaigns For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Ondo South / Oshiomhole Again Denounces Naira Policy As He Visits Imeke Kingdom (Video) / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.