Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) (3394 Views)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Update on . COM

A young man caused quite a stir on social media after revealing that he has two years remaining to spend Ghc 2 billion (N85 billion)

Sharing a video capturing him at different points in time, the man begged netizens to put him in prayers.

He has decided to make everyone proud and dedicate the remaining days of his life to helping the needy.

A young man simply identified as Kwame America has appealed to netizens to pray for him as he has limited time on earth. According to Kwame, he has two years remaining to spend Ghc 2 billion (N85 billion).

In a video he made the revelations via TikTok, Kwame is seen throwing money from atop a car. In another scene, he is seen giving edibles to a family.

The Ghanaian said he will dedicate the rest of his life to making people proud and helping the poor as well as the needy.

He could be seen in another scene operating a laptop with a calabash behind it on a bed. He urged netizens to drop their account details for help. Another chilling scene also showed in engaging in ritual-like activity.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFRYmSNs/

https://www.legit.ng/people/1494012-i-2-years-left-finish-n85bn-man-begs-prayers-video-posts-what-time-left/

Update on
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod, Mynd44 And Seun

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Moh247: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2022
grin

Sakawa

Your soul is fully with the Devil, go and ask for renewal you will even get more shocker

Learn the game the proper way una no go hear, Russian and American hacker dey chop without jazz

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Cool
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Aboks(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Mumu man
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
That is a small money to spend na

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Boogyman557: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Azaman

Every other day na Azaman

Who go help u no go stress u

them go call u join body

them go give u 5 percentage, u go WISE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Onyi22(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Foolish man, why didn't he go to the orphanage homes n make his donation
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Sakawa

Your soul is fully with the Devil, go and ask for renewal you will even get more shocker

Learn the game the proper way una no go hear, Russian and American hacker dey chop without jazz

More photos Obtained by

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Jeon(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2022
OK.

May you see heaven.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2022
The devil has deceived and destroyed lots of young men and women with Vanities and things that have zero Eternal value.

Mark 8:36-37
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The day you Depart this Earth and go to eternity is the day you will have full understanding that everything we have pursued, acquired and hussled for here on earth are nothing but chaff.

What really Matters now and in Eternity is the "Salvation of our soul"! And it is only possible through JESUS Christ.
Whatever you have acquired or aiming to acquire right now, without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, it is Useless and Worthless.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Is typing...
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by chidiebere2020(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Ehmmmm
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Sakawa

You fit teach the game? angry angry
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Iamcrypto: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
All this tiktokers just to gain followers and likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by NoahHadNoArk: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Vanity
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by LikeAking: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Nonsense skit.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
He should send me money too perhaps, his life might be spared.
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by judedwriter(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Pathetic
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by bushjeph: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Clouts. If na true e for focus on the spending.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by GoldenJAT(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wetin be him TikTok name! Make I wire am my Aza sharply!

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Hollybratt(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Foolish man, why didn't he go to the orphanage homes n make his donation
Madam your pikin dey orphanage home?
just asking o.
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Machalla(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol cheesy
Aza men sef plenty for nairaland.
Abeg nah weekend o
Make I drop bitcoin address or akant. God abeg o
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Kingsmm55: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to you is that you didn't make heaven and you didn't enjoy here.... At least the guy man here has enjoyed here... Heaven if real because am sure heaven is for God and the angels not you and I...so heaven if real isn't for the guy man but he isn't worst off...... Guy enjoy till infinity..... Live is just one time....
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
And he still looks broke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by kokoA(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
So what's his problem now? He doesn't know how to spend the money abi it is to small for him to spend in two years? undecided
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by GeneralPula: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make hin reach to elders wey sabi confirm. Dem fit help ham turn the 2 to 20years..
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by TheEndless: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Update on . COM

A young man caused quite a stir on social media after revealing that he has two years remaining to spend Ghc 2 billion (N85 billion)

Sharing a video capturing him at different points in time, the man begged netizens to put him in prayers.

He has decided to make everyone proud and dedicate the remaining days of his life to helping the needy.

A young man simply identified as Kwame America has appealed to netizens to pray for him as he has limited time on earth. According to Kwame, he has two years remaining to spend Ghc 2 billion (N85 billion).

In a video he made the revelations via TikTok, Kwame is seen throwing money from atop a car. In another scene, he is seen giving edibles to a family.

The Ghanaian said he will dedicate the rest of his life to making people proud and helping the poor as well as the needy.

He could be seen in another scene operating a laptop with a calabash behind it on a bed. He urged netizens to drop their account details for help. Another chilling scene also showed in engaging in ritual-like activity.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFRYmSNs/

https://www.legit.ng/people/1494012-i-2-years-left-finish-n85bn-man-begs-prayers-video-posts-what-time-left/

Update on
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod, Mynd44 And Seun

Lol… Format… Dm am say you need money and he’ll be like ‘send N100,000 to get $100,000’ grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Illegal1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Goldbw122:
That is a small money to spend na

85 Billion...hw u wn spend am pass
Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by franchasofficia: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2022
It is for ewa?
Is it for Garri?
Ewa
Garri
Ewa
Garri grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Years Left To Finish N85bn": Man Begs For Prayers (video) by Govocrete: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
The devil this guy worship is very wicked. You have 2Billion Cedis without any latest items like cars, iPhone, designer wears etc.

What was the reason you were given 2 billion if you cannot have the best earth have to offer? If you have 2 billion and you must spend, charter a plane and start spraying money from the sky to those at the market.

It is only a fool that will believe this story. I was born in the night doesn't mean I was born last night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher(pics) / Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident: / Stanbic IBTC Bank Return My Money Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.