Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) (30364 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
What type of joke is this?
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by jhydebaba(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lemo, lemo, lemo....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Crownhome(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
He's prayer point is just " In Jesus name, God please may my village people not know about my flight schedule and location, in Jesus name i pray

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by naikeboy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bro japa ooo if money day ooo

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by dafeoroyo: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Benresmy:

Canada is just delaying peoples visa anyhow...

My cousin applied since last year Nov.. but no response till now...

My God,last year November? Going to another year already,this is very serious,but let him check well,a lot of applications were cancelled by this people even without no any feedback,his application could be among...is he aware of this?

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Creamypie(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin > grin
Judolisco:
D people dat deceived us to vote out Jonathan,have started campaigning again... Vote wisely oh....
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
I pray da Lord answer his prayer

If our gov haf sense... Nigerians won't need prayer to travel overseas
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Brexxit(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Spherica177: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
LeeSantos:
99.9% of the citizens if given the opportunity. Will not even think twice before leaving this country.
Lol

You think an average northerners give a fvck about relocation?

Even down south with all our noise as regards to relocation your 99.9% permutations is completely wrong

Btw, Nigerians doesn't even come top 10 amongst countries who leave their mother land for whatever reason. Yet, we make the loudest noise about it on social media

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Benresmy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
dafeoroyo:

My God,last year November? Going to another year already,this is very serious,but let him check well,a lot of applications were cancelled by this people even without no any feedback,his application could be among...is he aware of this?

Thus, I have no idea abt that..
But I will inform him to ask the company processing it for him.... whether such thing Really happened..
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by BigDawsNet: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lionize:
hmn, what is 'lemor' he kept saying? Leaving Nigeria has actually gotten to the point where you have to almost do anything to get out.

Lemor means Stamp it!

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by judedwriter(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nothing so special about prayer...

Just pray with faith and God answers.

A lot of pastors take advantage of our ignorance.

Anyways, may God answer him.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by MadamOk(f): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Am one of those who have that prayer point
I connect my faith with his faith to say a big Amen to his prayer

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by FireUpNow(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
May God grant him his heart desires IJN amen. The country is bleeped up by this hopeless APC
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stallion93:
Why not Kuku pray for Heaven visa

He never ready to go there now grin

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by chloedogie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is life.
Prayer is an investment.
Prayer does unimaginable and unbelievable things.
Just Ensure it is done in Holiness and righteousness.
The moment the effect of his Prayers begins to show up, even he himself will be Shocked.

Done in holiness and righteousness without faith is dead on arrival.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Prayers cant give you visa tho

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by agadez007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
And APC says that buhari is the best thing since slice bread
When baba shaky shaky go enter(God forbid),Nigerians will be entering other people’s luggages to “Japa”
Lol

1 Share

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Who no one leave this shitehole? My children cannot grow up in this overhyped concentration camp. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
agadez007:
And APC says that buhari is the best thing since slice bread
When baba shaky shaky go enter(God forbid),Nigerians will be entering other people’s luggages to “Japa”
Lol

My brother oooooo.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by funkyjaay: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stallion93:
Why not Kuku pray for Heaven visa
True talk.once you can get that everything here,will answer you
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by bonnyhope: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yes oo

Prayer is the key
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
What's the meaning of all these?
Firstly, GOD will ask him the category of visa he is praying for. Because he seems not to know the category of Visa he's praying for.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Heroicvic(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
It's no more a rocket science to "japa" especially to UK if you're privy to latest information.

US may still require good result and good grade in GRE for one to japa, but Canada and UK are as easy as ABC especially the later.

The information are here on nairaland, blogs, and YouTube. Within 1 month, anyone can easily japa with the right info.

Share me links please
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Chizzyjforce: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Heroicvic(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by famology(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..........my belle oooooo.
I pray God grant your heart desires brother.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by famology(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
What's the meaning of all these?
Firstly, GOD will ask him the category of visa he is praying for. Because he seems not to know the category of Visa he's praying for.

Rubbish!
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Jonifi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Benresmy:

Canada is just delaying peoples visa anyhow...

My cousin applied since last year Nov.. but no response till now...
let him forget it or reapply... That country make sense die

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is life.
Prayer is an investment.
Prayer does unimaginable and unbelievable things.
Just Ensure it is done in Holiness and righteousness.
The moment the effect of his Prayers begins to show up, even he himself will be Shocked.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.