Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) (30378 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by seunoj: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is life.
Prayer is an investment.
Prayer does unimaginable and unbelievable things.
Just Ensure it is done in Holiness and righteousness.
The moment the effect of his Prayers begins to show up, even he himself will be Shocked.

Make he no apply and meet visa requirements, dem go “lemo” for his house.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
But you need money right?
Chizzyjforce:
It's no more a rocket science to "japa" especially to UK if you're privy to latest information.

US may still require good result and good grade in GRE for one to japa, but Canada and UK are as easy as ABC especially the later.

The information are here on nairaland, blogs, and YouTube. Within 1 month, anyone can easily japa with the right info.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Chizzyjforce: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
seangy4konji:
But you need money right?

If you follow UK caregiver path, you will not spend money. Agencies are there to sponsor your flight, accommodation, etc. You start paying back when you start working. Find out more here... https://monichannel.com/2022/08/health-and-care-worker-visa-application.html
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Greatdand007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
It's no more a rocket science to "japa" especially to UK if you're privy to latest information.

US may still require good result and good grade in GRE for one to japa, but Canada and UK are as easy as ABC especially the later.

The information are here on nairaland, blogs, and YouTube. Within 1 month, anyone can easily japa with the right info.

Uk and Canadá hard o

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by rickleye: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Benresmy:

Canada is just delaying peoples visa anyhow...

My cousin applied since last year Nov.. but no response till now...

There is a serious backlog .... and they are short staffed on all fronts. Plus Its all centralized in Ghana. That's how untrusting the situation in Nigeria has been for a while.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Joeyfizzo: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we are all leaving this country.
count me out ... You and who

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by simplibaba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

I agree with UK but I disagree with Canada….. Canada is one of the hardest country to enter either through education or whatever means
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Deji1960: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Prayer with faith goes a long way��
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Mrhonesty: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
LEMO means stamp/gum it (visa)

Lionize:
hmn, what is 'lemor' he kept saying? Leaving Nigeria has actually gotten to the point where you have to almost do anything to get out.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Twenty8: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
LeeSantos:
99.9% of the citizens if given the opportunity. Will not even think twice before leaving this country.

Your statistics is wrong brother

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Brainboxer11: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we are all leaving this country.
Amen

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by BeanmanX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Everyone wants to leave Nigeria,,,who will now stay to develop Nigeria?
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by riches4me(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mockery!
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by LeeSantos(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Twenty8:

Your statistics is wrong brother
It just an exaggeration
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by mioli: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Praying to the camera not to God

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by LINSAR: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Is it pebbles he will use to pay for the processes?
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by tonyangel2012(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why video yourself, and post it online, mumu man

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Litmus: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Everyone wants to leave Nigeria,,,who will now stay to develop Nigeria?

The capable ones stay in Nigeria.

If capable Nigerians are the majority leaving Nigeria, I suspect Abroad would welcome Nigerians with open arms the way UK and many Western nations welcome Nigeria nurses and doctors. Similarly UK welcomed thousands of useful folks from Hong Kong and Singapore.

Nigeria has no use for useless people and neither dose Abroad, which is why visa problems exist. However this may change as many Western nations populations age and they need lowbrow individuals from the third world to come sweep streets, clean thire ageing people's yasshes and be taxed out of the majority of thire low wages so that Western nations can maintain services for the selfsame ageing majority.

Ps

Although Elon musk is working on Labour Robots that may in future fulfill the lowbrow positions in Western nations. If this happens then Western nations won't be needing lowbrow third world people in future in which case visas and all the relevant immigration rules devised to keep Deplorables firmly in thire countries will remain.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Maziebuka5(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is life.
Prayer is an investment.
Prayer does unimaginable and unbelievable things.
Just Ensure it is done in Holiness and righteousness.
The moment the effect of his Prayers begins to show up, even he himself will be Shocked.
prayer is useless
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Structure10ten: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Everyone of us appeared to be fed up in this our God given nation, if we all decide to be japaing � who will then speak that the voice may be heard. F*** nation though.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by kelvindj98: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
As if it's prayers they used to build their countries. Bunch of monkeys.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Getting a visa to ur choice country is not a herculean task , I think so few years back... my first time of trying of getting visa for myself was in 2009 they rejected my visa application due to forged statement of account... I went back to drawing board and list out those things that made them denied me visa despite having genuine supporting documents... fast forward to present day. I applied same country that denied me visa and they gave me multiple entry visa without stress which I didn't even bother to use. As it stands now my passport is ripple with visas, just make should sure u have good traveling record and don't overstay in ur host country... if u are living , live legally it contributes alot...

I no dey use agent for my things

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Tomek09(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jakpa jakpa jakpa everywhere.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Tgb1: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Amen
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Angrygoat: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's not like a domiciliary acct would be credited with 10k to you either by us or Canadian government. No worry,u think say abroad na beans,when u no baff good 1 week,body go tell u. U less u wan pull drugs or do yahoo,of which fbi go burst u. U go pay bills,sotay na 100 to 300 dollars u go fit get after everything.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
He gat to pray make him Village people no go reason him matter.

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by HELLASJ(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
seunmind44:
Una, no be small thing o
Agba must Japa grin
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by HELLASJ(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
This is corruption, we don't encourage space booking anymore.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Evidenx(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Haha...lol if you need international passport in Benin am sure plug. Holla at me.
Make I dey help una get passport,last last all of us go jakpa commot from this country unless Obi win.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by MaestroID(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Everybody must JAPA.. NO TIME...
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
/
Agbado urchin praying for a second chance in life.

Make noise during the day. Cry at night.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.