Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) (30375 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Quintopia: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Praying to japa abroad and become a security guard, instead of using that money to start a business here and employ people, and hit it big in a few years, and become a boss.

Useless fool.

They are many like him abroad that are regretting their japa, but they are too ashamed to return home, or they have no money to even come back. Una think say na beans. Useless.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Remnita(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
I
Quintopia:
Praying to japa abroad and become a security guard, instead of using that money to start a business here and employ people, and hit it big in a few years, and become a boss.

Useless fool.

They are many like him abroad that are regretting their japa, but they are too ashamed to return home, or they have no money to even come back. Una think say na beans. Useless.

When tons of business is folding up in Nigeria ,you Dey crase
How many youths can boast of 200k in their account
30 years old man no get car
You’re very stupid
And pained
Go to embassy or the airport and see how people are leaving daily
Useless country
See your mouth like business
Na do the business easy to run for Nigeria a
No light ,zero security
Rubbish
Because you’re doomed Andy don’t have money to travel you come here dey bark not everyone will remain in Nigeria
Your country is bleep

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by lukency(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
LeeSantos:
99.9% of the citizens if given the opportunity. Will not even think twice before leaving this country.
But who will be left because me too want to leave.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by EgunMogaji2: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
It's no more a rocket science to "japa" especially to UK if you're privy to latest information.

US may still require good result and good grade in GRE for one to japa, but Canada and UK are as easy as ABC especially the later.

The information are here on nairaland, blogs, and YouTube. Within 1 month, anyone can easily japa with the right info.

I want to japa to USA
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Biafraaa: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Like play like play una go see am for UK. Fear juju
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Elegantus: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer is life.
Prayer is an investment.
Prayer does unimaginable and unbelievable things.
Just Ensure it is done in Holiness and righteousness.
The moment the effect of his Prayers begins to show up, even he himself will be Shocked.

You're right. I literally prayed my way out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by bewla(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
we are all leaving this country.
To distroy another person country as you did here

No way remean we shall all till we find solution
Not after we done suffer do am right you coma back say
No place like home
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by juman(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
We have very bad country.
We should elect better leaders in next election.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by juman(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Buhari has failed nigerians.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by HRprof: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Remnita:
I

When tons of business is folding up in Nigeria ,you Dey crase
How many youths can boast of 200k in their account
30 years old man no get car
You’re very stupid
And pained
Go to embassy or the airport and see how people are leaving daily
Useless country
See your mouth like business
Na do the business easy to run for Nigeria a
No light ,zero security
Rubbish
Because you’re doomed Andy don’t have money to travel you come here dey bark not everyone will remain in Nigeria
Your country is bleep

After all this ranting !! No vex I have question for you
Where is your father land
Where were your placenta buried
The country you want to Japa to , who developed it Don't eat were you did not sow
Meanwhile, as people are traveling and japaying ever day people are returning everyday. There is different between EXPECTATIONS VERSUS REALITY who no go no go know .
You people go to social media to say rubbish about Nigeria while other country hide theirs from social media and you think they are better than your country.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by Remnita(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
HRprof:

After all this ranting !! No vex I have question for you
Where is your father land
Where were your placenta buried
The country you want to Japa to , who developed it Don't eat were you did not sow
Meanwhile, as people are traveling and japaying ever day people are returning everyday. There is different between EXPECTATIONS VERSUS REALITY who no go no go know .
You people go to social media to say rubbish about Nigeria while other country hide theirs from social media and you think they are better than your country.

Idiot
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by HRprof: 4:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Remnita:

Idiot
E shock you
Just be OBIdient come 2023 and Nigeria will be great again.
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by ASAPFERG1: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

You think an average northerners give a fvck about relocation?

Even down south with all our noise as regards to relocation your 99.9% permutations is completely wrong

Btw, Nigerians doesn't even come top 10 amongst countries who leave their mother land for whatever reason. Yet, we make the loudest noise about it on social media
with all the noise, Nigerians abroad nor pass 3m both legal and illegal
Re: JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) by seangy4konji: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
I am a Nigeria/Briton....I have red passport...

recently renewed,,,

Na money for rent in Oxford and flight be my wahala and i no fit borrow...

I am a well brought up Oxford Uk, Mushin tout.
Chizzyjforce:

If you follow UK caregiver path, you will not spend money. Agencies are there to sponsor your flight, accommodation, etc. You start paying back when you start working. Find out more here... https://monichannel.com/2022/08/health-and-care-worker-visa-application.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.