Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him (1637 Views)

Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2011
Due to signs and hints from close relations.

BUT, it's a weird situation, as you guys are like religous friends, what do you do?

In this situation, the girl is not intrested in the guy, but likes him as a person, should she give hints aswell of her NOT being intrested?or should she just wait till she hears it directly from him?because i would think that would create a problem, and possibly make things awkward after don't you think?

Hmm your views.
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by 195(f): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2011
Yawns . . .
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2011
The ONLY time, and I mean this. The only time I will think a guy likes me is when he walk up to me and tell me.

All that hints, they say etc etc is not for me. I have learnt my lesson. I know what happen to me in high school.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
SMDH lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
rokiatu:

The ONLY time, and I mean this. The only time I will think a guy likes me is when he walk up to me and tell me.

All that hints, they say etc etc is not for me. I have learnt my lesson. I know what happen to me in high school.

Loool

But still if you guys talk a lot, there are stuff u will also notice naaa c'mon it makes sense don't you think?
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

Yawns . . .

Dig ur head into ur backside. . .STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS!
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
undecided :-x
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

Loool

But still if you guys talk a lot, there are stuff u will also notice naaa c'mon it makes sense don't you think?

I am telling you it doesn't until the person open their mouth and tell you.

Well for me atleast. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by MMM2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
angry angry angry ,
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Dondav(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2011
Say what u want folks!
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by pleep(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
I agree with rokiatu 100%. Girls wait till its certified plz. . .
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2011
Not everyone is patient tongue
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by 195(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
^then stop creating stupid threads baboon undecided
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by obowunmi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
Shé's at it again. angry angry angry angry

I think she's mamagee in disguise.
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

^then stop creating silly threads baboon undecided
Do you really want me to give you attention?

obowunmi:

Shé's at it again. angry angry angry angry

I think she's mamagee in disguise.
[/quote]& i think ur a puss. . y in disguise aswell wink
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by 195(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
Yawns . .
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by chibaby5(f): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dude myt jus be a friendly person. Some ladies need to get a grip undecided
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by chibaby5(f): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dude myt jus be a friendly person. Some ladies need to get a grip  undecided
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
But why do girls get the wrong ideas most times. The guy might actually just be a nice person
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by chibaby5(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2011
My bad for da double posting lol
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by pleep(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2011
lol maybe you just want him to like u. . .
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by kpolli(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
rokiatu:

All that hints, they say etc etc is not for me. I have learnt my lesson. I[b] know what happen to me in high school[/b].

So wat happened in high skool
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Orikinla(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
Assumptions could be misleading. What a guy wants in a woman does not mean he likes her. After he has been given what he wants, then you can know if he really likes you or simply likes to have sexual intercourse with you. He probably likes your sexuality and not really your personality.
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

Due to signs and hints from close relations.

BUT, it's a weird situation, as you guys are like religous friends, what do you do?

In this situation, the girl is not intrested in the guy, but likes him as a person, should she give hints aswell of her NOT being intrested?or should she just wait till she hears it directly from him?because i would think that would create a problem, and possibly make things awkward after don't you think?

Hmm your views.

I can't believe a question can be this short and complicated (at the same time!!!)
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
chi-baby:

Dude myt jus be a friendly person. Some ladies need to get a grip undecided

No be just question?after it take happen who will they blame?

Mynd_44:

But why do girls get the wrong ideas most times. The guy might actually just be a nice person
How do you know she is getting the wrong idea?is she wrong for asking?and really do you think the people closest to this guy would lie?

pleep:

lol maybe you just want him to like u. . .
who?
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
sauer:

I can't believe a question can be this short and complicated (at the same time!!!)

undecided
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by pleep(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
^@pweety4me depends.
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by Pweety4me(f): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^Depends on?
Re: When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him by pleep(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
ill let you figure that one out. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Unknowingly Hired A Prostitute Who Happens To Be His 20-year-old Daughter / Meet 28 Years Old Lady That Already Had 26 Abortions!!! / Abc's Of Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.