Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (69903 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Lubumbashi: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
They fit each other for relationship.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lovely
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Can she carry Frederick Leonard like this? If she can't, Daniel Etim you're doing something wrong sad
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Datguy00: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Shadysen: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
add no lession
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
My name sake,..I like her on lowcut though, she's cute...Edo gal

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Jonifi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
I love the smile on there face.
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Oyin2212(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
She will add it as one of her achievement. Women are damn weak. All their strengths lies in their mouths and cover shoes.
Are you normal bro?
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Passionate888: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
She's used to carrying men na
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by HolyMan12: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
morikee:
Omo those Boobs shocked
Omo you ma like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Corridon: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oyin2212:

Are you normal bro?
Did I lie?
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
No matter how a girl appears okay, rich, comfortable, beautiful etc, she can never be complete without a guy servicing her... Man must fhuck...
Get your head out of your fvcking ass.
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by assholemods: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
saphiere:
Another sign that the future belongs to us.
This one don come again! You no get rape cases again?

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Clicked: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
My crush kiss Once I know he is in a movie, I just have to watch it
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by tishbite42: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
saphiere:
Another sign that the future belongs to us.
Lol
Mama the mama
U don come back from ur boyfriend house

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Michaelfucker(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
zinaunreal:
Men have become so weak and silenced.
All they can do now is jump on women's back for joy, walk like women, dress like women , serve women, feed women, get divorced by women, thrown out of their own houses by women. This is the symbol of weak men of our generation and feminine oppression. As for me . I'm a top G

Funny how I was reading your comment and Hip Tv played Gentleman by Falz ! Where he was doing all the bolded for a girl and the girl still dey do shakara grin
What a coincidence grin
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Crysallis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
See as body dey sweet the man... Chai
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by jeromestarks: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I go Bleep this girl one day
You left your God given aim in life just to bleep a pvssy?
You now make fvcking a woman your vision in life?
You're a disgrace to your mother's private part.
Shame on you.
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Elijahrona:

Una mouth bad for this forum o
mehn second to none
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by FavouredNK: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Hadol post=116969539][/quote]
This is not nice at all na, at least she tried as a woman let's give it to her
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Konjiboii: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only Naija girl I can bust my nut in her is this Nancy
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
assholemods:
This one don come again! You no get rape cases again?
that rape woman
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by HateBigots: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Who are this people?
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Michaelfucker(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
morikee:
Omo those Boobs shocked
I thought I was the only one seeing it o

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Prolific007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Even my finacee carries me like this and walks around but I'm usually scared. Omoh may God bless all the strong and courageous women out there.

She tried..thumbs up to her
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
jeromestarks:

I left my God given aim in life just to bleep a pvssy?
I now make fvcking a woman my vision in life?
I'm a disgrace to my mother's private part.
Shame on me.

Let me assist you, Now I think the above is better
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
She looks good on low cut/ short hair. .

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by folake4u(f): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
No matter how a girl appears okay, rich, comfortable, beautiful etc, she can never be complete without a guy servicing her... Man must fhuck...

The way you people place emphasis on una dick ehn, one would think the phallus is gold plated.

By the way, speak for yourself, not everyone's interested in being "serviced". wink
It is your gender rather that can't do without fokking.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by jeromestarks: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Streetmovement:

Let me assist you, Now I think the above is better

Hahaha!
E pain am.
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by jeromestarks: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Passionate1:
She looks good on low cut/ short hair. .
How old is this pvssy?
Re: Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) by jeromestarks: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Konjiboii:
The only Naija girl I can bust my nut in her is this Nancy
You have low standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.